Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) (53974 Views)

Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) / Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo / Buhari With Christine Lagarde At Aso Rock Villa + Details Of What Was Discussed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by Smartsyn(m): 7:09am On Jan 09, 2016
This is just funny.

Its funny how people can analyse a situation to suit their interest.

2 Likes

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by omowolewa: 7:09am On Jan 09, 2016
One possed for the cameras while the other dnt
Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by Wizlove(m): 7:17am On Jan 09, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Caption this one
sickle cell grin.
Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by brunofarad(m): 7:56am On Jan 09, 2016
Lol
Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by allthingsgood: 8:03am On Jan 09, 2016
The aim of the comparison is lousy if okonjo is so good at her job as she claims, how did billions of dollars disappear under her watch Thief oshi woman!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by timunstopable: 8:05am On Jan 09, 2016
coolzeal:
Ngozi Iweala commands respect because of her higher level of education and her experience as a profound Economist. She single handed the Paris Club debt, which will write off 18 billion dollars of Nigeria's external debt for payment of 12 billion dollars. She is the finance woman investors can trust. Kemi is good but not for finance.

That was her 1st coming

Bt second coming h much debt was Nigeria owing under her watch

What was the state of the ECA and foreign reserve

Her second coming was really poor

Be4 she left she claimed our economy was strong.Bt we later found out she borrowed to pay salaries, she was just a brilliant deceitful individual

Becos

4 Likes

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by xareal(m): 8:06am On Jan 09, 2016
kemi is beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 09, 2016
Rubbish.

Comparing different events is like comparing apples and oranges.

Very selective attempt to drive home a useless point.

14 Likes

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by chesterlee(m): 8:06am On Jan 09, 2016
Caption this

3 Likes

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by Acidosis(m): 8:07am On Jan 09, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Caption this one

grin grin

The Adeosun woman is a big joke, but I admire her achievement as a puppet to Ogun State Governor.

1 Like

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by Sunnyade01(m): 8:07am On Jan 09, 2016
One is butt-licker, dick-sucker who sold her heart and race to the white men..

The other is an African woman who is on a serious rescue mission.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by heavenlymandate: 8:07am On Jan 09, 2016
Zoharariel:
Picture 1 - [PDP] Ngozi to Lagarde:- Honourable Satan; I have carried out your instruction and the project to destabilize the Nigerian economy is on course. I have already announced the fake economic statistics as directed by the IMF & Worldbank. Infact, President Jonathan in his clueless & drunken state sends his regards.

Picture 2 - [APC] Kemi's thoughts towards Lagarde:- The odour oozing out of this vampire is unbearable. Just look at her filthy hand. I'm sure she just wiped her ass without washing it. Pls hurry up with your useless speech & fly back to your coven before your stench makes me puke. grin

God have mercy on your generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by princeade86(m): 8:07am On Jan 09, 2016
Pidggin:

I weep for this country.
. How and why?
Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 09, 2016
Pidggin:
This is why there is no hope for our economy, with the obvious inferiority complex I am seeing in the second picture, I weep for my country.

Shut up! Dumbo undecided

Yes, she appears to be shy nevertheless she has not destroyed your economy like Okonjo...at least not yet

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by trappatoni(m): 8:07am On Jan 09, 2016
Pidggin:

I weep for this country.
don't weep. It's all about getting results, with the monumental fraud that took place under NOI's watch, We do not need images to judge how competent a public officer is. I weep for this country for the level of reasoning displayed by this so called future leaders.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by princeade86(m): 8:08am On Jan 09, 2016
Sunnyade01:
One is butt-licker, dick-sucker who sold her heart and race to the white men..

The other is an African woman who is on a serious rescue mission.
. Na wa o.
Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 09, 2016
Pidggin:

I weep for this country.

Pidggin wept.

Oops zesus wept.

1 Like

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by joeyswift(m): 8:08am On Jan 09, 2016
Kemi is like OMG,is this real,am beside Christine my idol.if not for the cameras,she would have asked for an autograph

3 Likes

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by princeade86(m): 8:09am On Jan 09, 2016
daretodiffer:

Shut up! Dumbo undecided

Yes, she appears to be shy nevertheless she has not destroyed your economy like Okonjo...at least not yet
. Can u tell me how she destroy economy? Do u knw implication of economy destroyed?
Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by Goldencollins: 8:10am On Jan 09, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Caption this one
The Hungry Tyrant

1 Like

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by francistolorun(m): 8:11am On Jan 09, 2016
We don't care about her body language, just leave to do her job, Ngozi had a good rapor with IMF boss maybe they might have worked as colleague but that doesn't make her better than madam Kemi who is a certified chartered accountant

3 Likes

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by enigma2007(m): 8:12am On Jan 09, 2016
Ghandi12:

Single handed? There was an economy team she led comprising Soludo, El-Rufai, Ezekwesile and others. The team had the ex-President Obasanjo as as the "CEO". If you asked me I will say the President's global image and acceptance at that time was more instrumental to the regime success than NOI dexterity.

NOI single hand performance (was as a Prime minister under GEJ). The score-card is what we have been witnessing in Dasuki-gate, Anenih-gate, depleted reserve pre-handover, pwced-NNPC frauds, Diezaini-gate and others.

God bless you! Was about point out the folly of his comparison but you beat me to it..

5 Likes

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by elbinmanny(m): 8:12am On Jan 09, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Caption this one
best before date 1982. Verdict : this product has expired cheesy
Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by Idrismusty97(m): 8:12am On Jan 09, 2016
But is this Christine Lagarde a transgender?

1 Like

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by yomalex(m): 8:13am On Jan 09, 2016
Although it's just someone playing pranks, if you have read the book ECONOMIC HITMEN you'll prefer the Adeosun pics

2 Likes

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by Basic123: 8:13am On Jan 09, 2016
what is the meaning of this?...PDPs are seriously unintelligent.No wonder they performed poorly in government.

2 Likes

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by kudos4u(m): 8:15am On Jan 09, 2016
Some pix were taken when welcoming each other while some were taken when the so darm meeting was going on. So WTF are you trying to fish out?

2 Likes

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by jolaoguntope: 8:15am On Jan 09, 2016
Criminals are most of the times bold

Pidggin:

Look at her body language, see how she folded her arms and leaned forward, see her stealing side looks at the IMF boss, she is not even bold enough to give her a proper side glance. Now take a look at the first picture, see the confidence in Madam Ngozi, notice how she looks at the IMF boss straight in the eyes, heck, it seems like she's even talking down to her.

2 Likes

Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by refreshrate: 8:16am On Jan 09, 2016
chiddye:
this Kemi Adeosun sef, I don't t know what her take is on the capital market with naira getting weaker everyday

...I don't know what her take is on anything. She seems more like someone more interested in talking about stuff rather than actually doing anything.

Speaking with accent na him she use finish this people.
Absolutely nothing to offer.
Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:16am On Jan 09, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Caption this one
lol
Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 09, 2016
Mscheew. Youth who've sold their future for handouts doing their paymasters' bidding. That's why a lot of people will die in poverty doing these old men's dirty work.
Re: Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 09, 2016
coolzeal:
Ngozi Iweala commands respect because of her higher level of education and her experience as a profound Economist. She single handed the Paris Club debt, which will write off 18 billion dollars of Nigeria's external debt for payment of 12 billion dollars. She is the finance woman investors can trust. Kemi is good but not for finance.

The Paris club's debt was all Obasanjo's idea. undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili / Ebonyi Women Protest Topless In Front Of Government House Over Sons' Arrest / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.