Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back (58272 Views)

Don Jazzy Introduces FLOBYT Free Wifi Service In Lagos / Mavin Boss Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi In Lagos (see Full List Of Coverage Area / Dont Miss Don Jazzy's Oh Happy Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by kennyjodeci(m): 8:55am On Jan 09, 2016
Every protest was a hit back to back.....from Onitsha protest to Aba protest, from Abuja protest to Lagos protest, still they don't want to release Nnamdi Kanu....mheeeennn fuc.k that Shi.t....ara ga agba ndi ara maka na Biafra ti take over

AndBuhari be Like......Egbo IPob, if una want Biafra come and collect it lol

5 Likes

Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by 989900: 9:02am On Jan 09, 2016
Toks2008:
If it is true that etisalat leveraged on that unruly,uncultured and odoriferous utterances of that glorified area boy on stage then something must be fundamentally wrong with the psyche of etisalat marketting department.

Why did they not add iyalaya yi...trash talks from a rude guy.

Pls i dont hate olamide but his utterances was dirty and should not be hyped in anyway.

My thoughts too . . . those were vulgar . . .
Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 09, 2016
No wonder it is said that: 'every situation, if properly perceived, is an opportunity to do something new".
Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by sisiclara: 9:32am On Jan 09, 2016
Wow. ..very innovative
I love it!
Truth be told etisalat has d best ad 4 2015.
Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by cbrass(m): 9:32am On Jan 09, 2016
omenka:
I've advised Olamide to patent those lines but he no go hear. If na jand naw, some dude would have been walking home everyday with huge deposits in his account. Imagine banks and big telecoms cashing in on the trend. Etisalat needs to pay him extra for this ad. cheesy

I think that guy is blessed although he may have is short comings sha
Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by SHAIBULIAR: 9:34am On Jan 09, 2016
oluwadare26:
Innovation at its peak. I thought some people were clamouring that Olamide contract should be terminated with Etisalat.... Olamide himself ti take over industry
no mind those bad belle people jare. Olamide it is.
Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by SHAIBULIAR: 9:37am On Jan 09, 2016
Toks2008:
If it is true that etisalat leveraged on that unruly,uncultured and odoriferous utterances of that glorified area boy on stage then something must be fundamentally wrong with the psyche of etisalat marketting department.

Why did they not add iyalaya yi...trash talks from a rude guy.

Pls i dont hate olamide but his utterances was dirty and should not be hyped in anyway.
it has been hyped,if you dont like it come and remove it. Olamide has taken over,ko ni da fun iya anybody grin

5 Likes

Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by SHAIBULIAR: 9:39am On Jan 09, 2016
989900:

My thoughts too . . . those were vulgar . . .
abeg make we hear word. Even in those so called countries where you guys dey talk about,they have their own vulgard words and dey always use dem,so spare us all these holier than thou attitudes,you cant be holier than the pope. Olamide has taken over,ko ni da fun iya anybody.

8 Likes

Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by hardo4real(m): 9:40am On Jan 09, 2016
PoeticJazco:
MTN be like "come and take the 1.4 trillion naira fine if you want it".

GLO be like "I make that in 2 weeks".

Airtel and Vodafone be like "Just passing by LOL"

LOL you nailed it bro! smiley)
Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by SHAIBULIAR: 9:42am On Jan 09, 2016
dammytosh:

Are you an etisalat brand manager ?

Don't be decieved, they woll never make the saka mistake again.

You will soon hear the renewal soon. MR knower
pls ignore that bad belle fool. Na hatred go kill all of dem.

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by lokonzo78: 9:44am On Jan 09, 2016
The truth is Olamide is a STAR. What follow him are signs of a born star. Adversity is always turn to benefit.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by PoeticJazco(m): 9:51am On Jan 09, 2016
hardo4real:

LOL you nailed it bro! smiley)
thanks bro
Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by PeoplesArmy: 10:02am On Jan 09, 2016
omenka:
I've advised Olamide to patent those lines but he no go hear. If na jand naw, some dude would have been walking home everyday with huge deposits in his account. Imagine banks and big telecoms cashing in on the trend. Etisalat needs to pay him extra for this ad. cheesy

Back to Back is a common English phrase and so cannot have a patent or copyright.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by Keegan: 10:07am On Jan 09, 2016
emmanuel596:
ETISALAT will soon come and deny any knowledge of dis advert.....na so MTN makke condom when their oga use am F•cK. all. The. Girls for costomer. Service finish thhhey come deny. The condom....stewpid threads making fp since the days of sani abacha

Hater spotted, you must be from the east.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by Toks2008(m): 10:16am On Jan 09, 2016
fatbims:

Glorified mumu! We don't know u...

If you think because this is a faceless forum you can throw jabs and curses that are unwarranted please check my profile and you will see that i am not faceless..If you dont stop showcasing your recalcitrance or the failure of your parents in instilling discipline in you trust me,you will receive an e-curse that will plague you for the rest of your life.
Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by callmelanner(m): 10:37am On Jan 09, 2016
uchennamani:
Actually, he isn't the owner of the two lines. Reminisce was the first artiste to use the 'street take over' line in the Local Rappers remix. Also in the same track, 'Back to back' was Phyno's when he said: 'Emele Mia Back to back; rushing like I'm the new Tupac'. Meaning: 'i did it back to back'. Money realized from the use of these lines should go to Reminisce and Phyno as they are the intellectual owners of same. That Olamide made its usage popular won't change this fact, that's if Nigeria is a country that respect copyright. In law, Reminisce and Phyno has a right to stop the use of their lines by Etisalat unless adequate compensation is paid to them.
I think u are wrong...
These lines were imported sef... Drake has used it & so many other international artiste. That's what music is all about
Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by Boyooosa(m): 10:41am On Jan 09, 2016
Omo Aiye lo po advert ii po! Mo ri E!
Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by Canme4u(m): 10:44am On Jan 09, 2016
Aviero:
That's why I love Nigeria/Nigerians..

We are strong, mentally.

We can easily turn ugly situations into funny stuffs, and it'll work out well. Even DonJazzy will see this and smile. smiley

Waiting for MTN to do an "Egbon Subscriber, if you want the bonus, come and collect it" advert.

Dem no fit break us mehn... f*ck that shiit!

MTN be like, If you want the bonus come and register your line grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by mizhanny(f): 10:50am On Jan 09, 2016
oluwadare26:
Innovation at its peak. I thought some people were clamouring that Olamide contract should be terminated with Etisalat....
Olamide himself ti take over industry..

Ota po ju enemies lo olote yapa
December tu titi n bo e fun won ni raba
Awon atole e fun won ni pampers
Eni ti o ba ri oba fin ohun loba ma pa

No Artist, i say no Artist
I repeat again i say no Artist
D on do show inside eko hotel
Shutdown everywhere if he lie i go tell.

Sold out concert in Lagos twice(OLIC1 & OLIC2)

Sold out concert in Malay 2!

Sold out concert in Yankee 3!

Sold out concert in London 4!

Ha! E wa ni kon ma fo fun mi
Ta ni best rapper/artist again oya so fun mi
Am smoking hot i no dey choke you
Am spitting the truth no need to provoke you
Fact only, am the shii niggh

Every Slang by Olamide na hit back to back, from Eniduro to Sneh to Badoo to Street Ti Take Over to Yahoo Boy No Laptop to Malowaaa ooo to Shakiti Bobo to Leave Trash For Lawma...... Olamide na hit maker.

THE KING OF THE STREET
pele ooooo
Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by bellville: 10:52am On Jan 09, 2016
SexyKaycee:
every assignment was a hit back to back
from masquerading as a PA to serving as
Secretary

yet popsy no wan buy me phone

good boy mood o ja wo mo

terrorist ti take over
Every care I showed you was a hit back to back. From feeding, to school fees, to putting a roof over your head.
Good father mood o ja wo mo. Payback time lo sure ju.

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by frisky2good(m): 11:19am On Jan 09, 2016
Olamide should copyright that his back2back talk. It could bring him some money on the sideline.
Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by ChocolateAda: 11:26am On Jan 09, 2016
Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by tiwiex(m): 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
modath:

Our people don't understand branding & effective PR mgt!!!!

In showbiz, no news is the bad news, he is currently naija's most visible entertainment figure & he should ride this wave of publicity to its death!

Baddo could have cashed out biggerly on this, from merchandising to Ads etc but they don't know & they don't listen!!!

I wish but.. smiley

Patent the phrase back to back? I doubt if patenting is that fickle. What even made us notice was Don Jazzys response. It's like saying Lionel Richie should patent Hello so that Adele will pay to use it. But u still make sense sha.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by 989900: 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
[s]abeg make we hear word. Even in those so called countries where you guys dey talk about,they have their own vulgard words and dey always use dem,so spare us all these holier than thou attitudes,you cant be holier than the pope. Olamide has taken over,ko ni da fun iya anybody.[/s]

. . . and they use it for ads?

J U S T S H U T UP!
Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by SHAIBULIAR: 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
989900:

. . . and they use it for ads?

J U S T S H U T UP!
he pain am. tongue tongue tongue olamide has tooked over grin

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by Omeny: 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
Watch out for MTN in part 2

"Iyalaya Anybody" that thinks MTN will not take advantage of this trending situation too!
Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by xtervaganza(m): 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
This Olamide guy is a blessed child. Imagine even his unplanned rants became a catchphrase.

And some donkeys think coys would turn their backs on him? Etisalat and co needed Olamide much more than he needed them

Takeovee

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by Omeny: 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
MFM Members will soon turn this to a prayer point!
Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by Phobia1: 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
Smartsyn:
Interesting..

I just know etisalat will not renew his contract when this one expire, they are just cashing on the situation as its trending now and good for business.
Incase u neva. lemme b d 1st to tell u. Dem don sigh another contract wit am few day ago bfor dis advert. #NowYouKnow oya find anoda healthfelt story to console urself wit.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by xtervaganza(m): 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
tiwiex:

Patent the phrase back to back? I doubt if patenting is that fickle. What even made us notice was Don Jazzys response. It's like saying Lionel Richie should patent Hello so that Adele will pay to use it. But u still make sense sha.
you don jazzy asslickers never fail to amaze me.

don what made us notice what? don jazzy s very lame reply is what you think made people notice Olamide?

No wonder ppl are using his lame reply as a meme everywhere in the world today
Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by Phobia1: 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
emmanuel596:
ETISALAT will soon come and deny any knowledge of dis advert.....na so MTN makke condom when their oga use am F•cK. all. The. Girls for costomer. Service finish thhhey come deny. The condom....stewpid threads making fp since the days of sani abacha
eeeyah! i can feel ur pain bro. i knw ur on dJassy syde buh eh. don jassy cannt destroy dis dude. hate him or love him, He is the street and non-street king "For Now". DealIt bro.
Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by xtervaganza(m): 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
Toks2008:

If you think because this is a faceless forum you can throw jabs and curses that are unwarranted please check my profile and you will see that i am not faceless..If you dont stop showcasing your recalcitrance or the failure of your parents in instilling discipline in you trust me,you will receive an e-curse that will plague you for the rest of your life.
2 wrongs they say don't make a right.

He insulted you and you in turn threw insult at his parents? How are you better than him thrn?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction / MTN List Of Data Plans And Prices For 2018 / Learn How To Make Home Made Power Bank Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.