Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back (58273 Views)

Don Jazzy Introduces FLOBYT Free Wifi Service In Lagos / Mavin Boss Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi In Lagos (see Full List Of Coverage Area / Dont Miss Don Jazzy's Oh Happy Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by Smartsyn(m): 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
Phobia1:

Incase u neva. lemme b d 1st to tell u. Dem don sigh another contract wit am few day ago bfor dis advert. #NowYouKnow oya find anoda healthfelt story to console urself wit.
I just googled your claim so as to not argue blindly and all the news portals was referring to a renewal of June 2015, if that is what you call few days ago, then I can't help you.
Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by xtervaganza(m): 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
uchennamani:
Actually, he isn't the owner of the two lines. Reminisce was the first artiste to use the 'street take over' line in the Local Rappers remix. Also in the same track, 'Back to back' was Phyno's when he said: 'Emele Mia Back to back; rushing like I'm the new Tupac'. Meaning: 'i did it back to back'. Money realized from the use of these lines should go to Reminisce and Phyno as they are the intellectual owners of same. That Olamide made its usage popular won't change this fact, that's if Nigeria is a country that respect copyright. In law, Reminisce and Phyno has a right to stop the use of their lines by Etisalat unless adequate compensation is paid to them.
nobody can patent mainstream words like back to back or street ti take over

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by spinoff: 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
timunstopable:
No one cared to ask where this ad was posted.

This could be photoshop for all i care

This shows nairalanders dont ask questions

I ve not seen the advert anywhere

This is most likely a meme talking abt the olamide incident

Herd instinct. It's all good though.
Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by toprealman: 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
Dear new customer, I know you need our sim....come to our service centre and take it!
Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by Toks2008(m): 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
xtervaganza:
2 wrongs they say don't make a right.

He insulted you and you in turn threw insult at his parents? How are you better than him thrn?

If you tag my response an insult then something is wrong somewhere. Please let this rest.
Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by PhonePlanet(m): 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
PoeticJazco:
MTN be like "come and take the 1.4 trillion naira fine if you want it".

GLO be like "I make that in 2 weeks".

Airtel and Vodafone be like "Just passing by LOL"
Its actually

Egbon etisalat, if you want the subscribers, come and collect it.
Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by fatbims: 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
Toks2008:

If you think because this is a faceless forum you can throw jabs and curses that are unwarranted please check my profile and you will see that i am not faceless..If you dont stop showcasing your recalcitrance or the failure of your parents in instilling discipline in you trust me,you will receive an e-curse that will plague you for the rest of your life.

Wow! You are Buhari's father....Glorified idiot!
Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by uchennamani(m): 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
xtervaganza:
nobody can patent mainstream words like back to back or street ti take over
I think you are right.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by modath(f): 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
tiwiex:

Patent the phrase back to back? I doubt if patenting is that fickle. What even made us notice was Don Jazzys response. It's like saying Lionel Richie should patent Hello so that Adele will pay to use it. But u still make sense sha.

You notice my point was on branding & PR mgt? I know patenting isn't a mere wish!! But there is a way to parlay the Publicity into mega bucks!! Won't say much & merci beaucoup for the complement..

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by cirmuell(m): 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
Some slowpoke said they'ld dump his asss.
Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by 989900: 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
he pain am. tongue tongue tongue olamide has tooked over grin
Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
bellville:
Every care I showed you was a hit back to back. From feeding, to school fees, to putting a roof over your head.
Good father mood o ja wo mo. Payback time lo sure ju.

ahhh baba, is only a post ni. good boy mood have return in full force
Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by Anybodie: 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
mizhanny:
pele ooooo
lolz
Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by kenoz(m): 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lol
Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by Phobia1: 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
Smartsyn:
I just googled your claim so as to not argue blindly and all the news portals was referring to a renewal of June 2015, if that is what you call few days ago, then I can't help you.
Igues if his contract is not renewed, it'll be given to u abi? why wastin ur tym on a succesful sombori already. #GetALife
Re: Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back by toriola108(m): 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
MTN compensation o jawo mo.....Etisalat Ti Take Over.............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction / MTN List Of Data Plans And Prices For 2018 / Learn How To Make Home Made Power Bank Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.