Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

We’re Only Interested In Each Other When We’re Naked By Ari Eastman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We’re Only Interested In Each Other When We’re Naked By Ari Eastman (517 Views)

Ever Wondered Why We Kiss When We’re In Love? 6 Things You Should Know / 42 Year College Professor Ari Nagel "Sperminator" Fathers 29 Kids With 24 Women- / Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’re Only Interested In Each Other When We’re Naked By Ari Eastman by tonyobj(m): 7:35am On Jan 09, 2016
I start with nervousness. Clichés and sentences that, even for me, seem terribly cheesy. “I don’t do this often…” And yes, it’s true. But I’m sure you don’t care. We are using one another for things we don’t willingly verbalize. Even if we know it’s true. There is no permanence here.
You only want me when I’m there.
I only want you when I hear the ache in your voice.
You text me when there’s something you’d like to see. And truth be told, sharing my unclothedness never bothered me. You don’t text me to see how I’m doing, or ask about my family. You want to know when I’m in town, how my ass curves in jeans. And I don’t mind. I know what we are, Darling. I’m looking for your nudity too.
But maybe this time, I’ll send you my vulnerability. The time my mother called me during 5th period. How I was in the locker room changing when I heard, “It’s cancer.” How I fell to the ground, girls rushing to my side to pick me back up.
The time I researched my family roots and traced manic depression as far as I could see. How I was scared of my own blood, because it so often boils and then runs cold.
The time I loved him so much and he loved me too but it wasn’t enough. How I finally understood the importance of timing.
All the little bits you can’t see when you’re clutching my breasts. When you’re tearing at my clothes. That I can get so bare with you and you still can’t see.
This time when you ask for a picture, I want you to get the big one. The full one. Just this once, I’m going to give you all of me.
Re: We’re Only Interested In Each Other When We’re Naked By Ari Eastman by Carowline(f): 7:36am On Jan 09, 2016
Bad
Re: We’re Only Interested In Each Other When We’re Naked By Ari Eastman by iceberylin(m): 7:38am On Jan 09, 2016
Re: We’re Only Interested In Each Other When We’re Naked By Ari Eastman by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 09, 2016
Such a pity
Re: We’re Only Interested In Each Other When We’re Naked By Ari Eastman by tonyobj(m): 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
What's bad?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Rich Handsome Guy Or Poor Ugly Guy? / See What Reno Omokri Posted About Women, & See The Reply He Got / What Will U Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.