Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

"You Want Mr. Right When You Are Miss. Wrong " - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "You Want Mr. Right When You Are Miss. Wrong " (29311 Views)

Here Is Why You Move Your Head From Left To Right When You Kiss / Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. / Why Most Romancelanders Monikers Are Miss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Want Mr. Right When You Are Miss. Wrong " by Lovexme(m): 6:19am On Jan 11, 2016
Onyiido:
Op thou art honourable "mr right", remove the speck in ur eyes before u remove that off the women. Don't u pple get tired of women, anyway continue making us popular and well noted. Pls look beyond their attitude $ see their inner beauty. My one pence though!

One can't simply look beyond a female's attitude. It's one of the things that make her who she is.
Re: "You Want Mr. Right When You Are Miss. Wrong " by adahgold(m): 6:58am On Jan 11, 2016
I like the theme of this topic,help me tell them!u can not find mr right wen ur attitude is bad is that simple.
Re: "You Want Mr. Right When You Are Miss. Wrong " by MORNDEW(m): 8:45am On Jan 11, 2016
McSquishi:

Child, hush now, your idiocy is showing through. wink

*edited to add that your reading comprehension skills are seriously lacking. You can't argue with anything I posted so u just type up some meaningless sentence. Typical of cave men.
and modern day women living in mansions insult ppl? I rather remain achaic.
Re: "You Want Mr. Right When You Are Miss. Wrong " by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
Emilord:
what is this one saying? go to school,you won't, Oya see your English

Mr.sabi abeg free me.
Re: "You Want Mr. Right When You Are Miss. Wrong " by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
bidemi12:

That's the African man mentality for you.

You know i think a character training institute for Naija men is long overdue i mean they've concentrated sooo hard and long on the ladies and we still getting poor results when you apply that quote of mad people doing same thing and expecting different result you see why there has to be a paradigm shift to character training for men kind of groom them to be marriage materials. grin grin

1 Like

Re: "You Want Mr. Right When You Are Miss. Wrong " by Derawiz(m): 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
sickstars:
Smh even if u are perfect nd average looking

They will still dump u for a girl who cant do half of this but extremely beautiful

As a lady pray dat d husband God planned for u is who u shd find nt even mr right

Gods choice for u

God can never hurt u
z
My sister,take heart,e be like say you just dey recover from one life threatening relationship trauma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me / My Fiancee Is Good In Terms Of Character But She Isn't Resourceful / Reno Omokri: "Slay Queens' Private Parts Not A Business, Bible Against Slayers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.