Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,168 members, 7,829,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos (37180 Views)

Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan / Obasanjo Flies Economy Class At Lagos Airport, Surprises Airline Passengers / The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by maasoap(m): 12:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
coolhamid:
So ? Coolhamid should start jubilating because the minister flew economy class from Abuja to Lagos ?

I go take the minister serious if he chose to board GOD BLESS EZENWANTA bus from Abuja to Lagos.

Some Nigerians sha.
It means you don't know the value of time.
Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by agabaI23(m): 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
What is the difference between economy and business in our local airlines apart from cost?

The funny thing is that this travel is that the flight will be retired as business ticket.... grin

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by tsdarkside(m): 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
dont be a threath to naija!!!

who cares,wheather you go europe,rom,moskau,mekka,america,israel,iran,china....

but this territory is naija!!!......you are born a nigerian,you owe your allegiance only to naija!!!

this is naija...!!!! angry angry angry angry

Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by DICKtator: 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
TooNoisy:
They are humans just like us. The earlier we all recognise that the better. However it all depends on the person.

I was on a flight with Kemi Adeosun and she was on 1A. Was also on a flight to Dubai with Ibe Kachukwu and he was in First Class.

I once saw Omobolade Johnson flying Economy too. Some people are okay mixing with ordinary Nigerians while others want to have all the luxuries attached to the office. I don't think it has anything to do with the administration but the person.

However, what we need from all of them is performance

You fly a lot. Are you a witch? General Overseers and Alfa ,kindly take note.
Or are you laundering our money? Bubu and Magu take note
Or is it self made? Your company should kindly take note
Or is it your mumu/maga?boyfriend/sugar daddy kindly take note.
Or is it your parents? Mummy and Daddy take note

grin grin grin grin
Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by Jacko01: 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lubbish at its peak.... His intent was achieved.... He wanted publicity andbu gladly gave it to him.... Hop he always flies economy from now oh lubbish.... Anoda thoery can be he wacked the extra money for business class

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by bejeria101(m): 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
Pls monitor him,let us knw when he uses ABC transport. Awon ode oshi

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by kutchs: 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
Millions of Nigerians are still sleeping at filling stations just to refill their tanks. I spent 5 hrs at an NNPC Mega Station on Thursday only to be told they have run out of fuel. Most commercial taxi drivers have parked their vehicles because they can't get fuel and your concern is a minister flying economy class.
He flies but they can't provide fuel for those of us who don't have the means to fly and you clap for them.
Ride on ooooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by lielbree: 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
PMB rules till 2023,after him Fashola and after Fashola is El Rufai and then my humble self,so your wailing is yet to start,na press up he still dey do tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
God has a way of dealing with folks like u. Lol

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by SHAIBULIAR: 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
lielbree:

God has a way of dealing with folks like u. Lol
while the devil has a way of dealing with folks like you Lmfao grin
Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by yetunsbay(m): 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
sauceny:
David Cameron has been flying economy ever since he became the prime minister of Uk,so there is no big deal in it...
Guy! This is NIGERIA........AFRICA ! Does it ring any meaning
Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by yetunsbay(m): 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
coolhamid:
So ? Coolhamid should start jubilating because the minister flew economy class from Abuja to Lagos ?

I go take the minister serious if he chose to board GOD BLESS EZENWANTA bus from Abuja to Lagos.

Some Nigerians sha.
when u dey d post u cn do that . the one wey d minister do no dey commendable ehn?
For govnt officials time is very conscious
Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by lielbree: 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
while the devil has a way of dealing with folks like you Lmfao grin
The devil can't touch me cos I belong to God. You that professes the devil in trying to play God watch and see what will happen.
Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by SHAIBULIAR: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
lielbree:

The devil can't touch me cos I belong to God. You that professes the devil in trying to play God watch and see what will happen.
God is not evil like you people think,so he can't harm me. tongue
Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by OgidiOlu3(m): 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
TooNoisy:
They are humans just like us. The earlier we all recognise that the better. However it all depends on the person.

I was on a flight with Kemi Adeosun and she was on 1A. Was also on a flight to Dubai with Ibe Kachukwu and he was in First Class.

I once saw Omobolade Johnson flying Economy too. Some people are okay mixing with ordinary Nigerians while others want to have all the luxuries attached to the office. I don't think it has anything to do with the administration but the person.

You are too noisy undecided
Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by Ndeewonu: 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
As this is an achievement!
It is simply because he himself is a POOR MAN!
I fly Business class when I feel like; I am not a public servant!

Let them fly BC or FC for all I care, but...
Let there be (affordable) petrol in Nigeria like it was during Jonathan...
Let there be electricity in our houses
Let the loss of jobs in their tens of thousands (as we are seeing today) cease
Let them know that a journalist cannot be minister for education with better result while a professor in Education is his stooge

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
Under Jonathan, Gov Peter Obi flew Economy Medview from Abuja to Lagos I was on the same plane with him.

OP this is not new.
Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by Kazrem(m): 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
He didn't glove here.
Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by marshallkiz1: 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
These men should stop deceiving Nigerians by flying economy class now, when after their tenure in office, they would be flying either a private or a chatered jets. Mmcheeewww!
Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by kunyeo(m): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
sauceny:
David Cameron has been flying economy ever since he became the prime minister of Uk,so there is no big deal in it...

Are we in UK now?
Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by serikiYCU(m): 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nigeria sha. Even when their counterpart in last administration were busy flying private jet with common wealth.
Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by luvtoyota(m): 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
sauceny:

HAS IT HAPPENED IN NIGERIA BEFORE NOW? Nothing will impress you
Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by kunle75(m): 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
TooNoisy:

i admire your thinking faculty on the bolded........i wld like to chat u up,Thanks

lets i forget you `ve made my day with your comment
Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by ReachRich(m): 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
Make im enter Chisco bus then I go believe in change

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by babafirst(m): 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
sauceny:
No big deal actually but thank God we are now doing it the way it's done in serious minded countries.
Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by Mackson01: 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
It a great deal in Nigeria. It is called true change!
Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by gwmlogistic: 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
LaurelP:
So what?

Did it put food on anybody's table?
Fly private plane = complain
Fly first =complain
Fly business=complain
Fly economy= complain
What exactly do you want?
Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by elbaraj001(m): 11:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
sauceny:
Re we talking David or our leaders here?
Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by merrymaker2: 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
[Haba! Must everytn put food on ur table?quote author=LaurelP post=41809083]So what?

Did it put food on anybody's table? [/quote]
Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by Olushauneddy(m): 3:56am On Jan 10, 2016
Guess he forgot his white hand glooves back in Abuja.
Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by Mustapha111888(m): 10:08am On Jan 10, 2016
sauceny:
There's. As a matter of fact, it's a big feat here in Nigeria, considering the flamboyant living of our public office holders! U will agree with this very uncommon in our society!
Re: Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos by abokikhalifa: 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
LaurelP:
So what?

Did it put food on anybody's table?
dont go out and work for food......keep waiting for govt to put food on your table

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Raji Fashola Visits Governor Fayose (Photos) / 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard / "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.