Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) (78676 Views)

How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin / Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. / English Name Of Chin Chin Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Sunofgod(m): 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
Must be mixed with crack . . .
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by glimpse33(m): 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
pasol4real:
Pls this rhyme is becoming boring n boring . This is so lame n dry embarassed
F**k Daht Shii

2 Likes

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by ipreach: 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
That chin chin is made in heaven, or maybe its the remaining manna that the children of Israel ate in the wilderness

2 Likes

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by shilexholly(m): 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
Wizkoko:
Guy, it depends on what was used in making the chin chin. Infact, it can even exceed that price.
........something dey ur head....wetin dry won use prepare am wey special pass flour and sugar and water.......end time chin chin
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by SHAIBULIAR: 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
awon adani ni gbese

1 Like

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by pasol4real(m): 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
dominique:
Money that can modestly feed a family of four for at least a week. I wonder what the active ingredients are.
Jesus ! 5500 to feed a Family of four in one week.
Is dat the situation with u ?
Menh u need deliverance ASAP.
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by HRich(m): 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
donhype:
We’ve got to ask, real price or a typo in the Menu? Or how large is the bowl exactly? Lol.

Photo credit: http://www.starzhit.com/weird/seen-restaurant-lekki-photo/
God4bid
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by HRich(m): 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
donhype:
We’ve got to ask, real price or a typo in the Menu? Or how large is the bowl exactly? Lol.

God forbid

Chin Chin wet plenty for my house
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Airforce1(m): 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
The chin chin go sweet well well
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Etizz: 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
yeanka007:
Abeg my guy, shey na inside 25 litres Keg Dem wan put am.

Chaaiiiii

No oh, na large bowl...

And u go eat am for 3years..1 seed per week...

Miraculous chinchin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by HRich(m): 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
ipreach:
That chin chin is made in heaven, or maybe its the remaining manna that the children of Israel ate in the wilderness
End Time Chin Chin

1 Like

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Kenneth10110(m): 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
Falcao won't be recalled at Monaco www.Soccertrivia..com
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by dominique(f): 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
kirchofff:
family of four keh, 4 in 1 week?....bae dats poverty

That's why I said 'modestly'.

3 Likes

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by pasol4real(m): 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
glimpse33:

F**k Daht Shii
Oh sorry it was Funny
Only i forgot to laugh undecided
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by anigold(m): 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
donhype:

I once bought coke N1500 at socalled high class restaurant when I told my sister about it,she was so angry...
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
Chin chin of life..... Choi.....
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by MummyTehillah(f): 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
airmark:
The restaurant thinks everyone is dasuki.

Hahahahahhahahha
You no well
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by ojnnaco(m): 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
With such an amount why won't I open a factory ?? ENDTIME RESTAURANT
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by anigold(m): 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
donhype:

Endtime chin chin, I can used that N5k to cook a very delicious calabar soup with lots of eatables.
Edi kang ikong soup if you never eaten this calabar soup then u have never eaten good food.
Proudly Akwa Ibomites...
Dakada

2 Likes

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by ITbomb(m): 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lots of broke asz on the thread, I'm out!

1 Like

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by redcliff: 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
glimpse33:

Every Snack Was A Hit Back To Back, From Doughnut to Puff Puff to Egg Roll to Meat Pie. Iyalaya Anybody, Cake Ti TakeOver.

If You Want The Flour, Come & Collect It cool

yawns* arent you guys tired already?
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by kirchofff(m): 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
dominique:

That's why I said 'modestly'.
alright bae
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by ikombe: 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
airmark:
The restaurant thinks everyone is dasuki.
lol grin
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by khalhokage(m): 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
Boo, come and see price of chin chin o.
grin

Lucialovely
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by kirchofff(m): 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
missyadorable:

You call it Poverty but in reality,many families in Nigeria are living on less than N5,500 a week on all expenses.Feeding alone with that amount for some is a huge luxury.
hmmm, ok.....God bless naija
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by dominique(f): 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
pasol4real:

Jesus ! 5500 to feed a Family of four in one week.
Is dat the situation with u ?
Menh u need deliverance ASAP.

Just get over yourself and see how a huge number of Nigerians are living. I have lived in the North-Central and food is very cheap there. That money can feed you for an entire month if you don't spend it on frivolous items. N5,000 can buy a paint plastic of rice, beans, garri, two tubers of yam, fish and stew sauce. So a family of four can't survive on those for a week? Let's not fool ourselves and assume that everybody is living in a lap of luxury in this country.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by glimpse33(m): 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
redcliff:

yawns* arent you guys tired already?
We Just Gett'n Started cool

1 Like

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by anigold(m): 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
ITbomb:
Lots of broke asz on the thread, I'm out!
in my experience people who claim to be rich are always broke asses,I have met many of them..

8 Likes

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by bidemi12(m): 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
donhype:

Op, na win dem de win the chin chin abi na buy dem de buy am. You no know the difference?

I hope seun isn't paying these MOD's a dime. I hope he isn't. Seems like it would be a waste of money. I wonder what their jobs are exactly. Isn't there a difference between prize and price.
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Julietcutie(f): 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
kirchofff:
family of four keh, 4 in 1 week?....bae dats poverty
it can feed a family of 4 in a week

4 Likes

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
Was it imported from another planet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) / Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) / How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.