Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) (78674 Views)

How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin / Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. / English Name Of Chin Chin Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by anigold(m): 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
Even bill gates wont spend $35 on chin chin.
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Mbkite(m): 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
Jcob:
Imported Chin Chin! I was taken to a restaurant on the Island where a plate of rice was N28500. Would have just asked the host for the money if I had not eaten the rice before seeing the bill.
chai!
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Abudu2000(m): 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
lolz,and una dey shout..those buying it are ghost abi?
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by kirchofff(m): 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
Julietcutie:
it can feed a family of 4 in a week
ok, analyze I'm all eyes
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by 12month: 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
Caracta:
It's 5,500 not 55,000 tongue

They are selling the brand, not the product.

Thank u very much o. All these whities dey chop am no doubt, no be N5500? Altho me no fit carry dat kind money go chop chin chin. But will serve 2 plates of well cooked meal at a top notch eatery plus change go remain
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Barbiekhadyjarh: 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
I guess it's a typing error, meant to b 550

1 Like

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Ugosample(m): 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
Chin chin pass chin chin o
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Acidosis(m): 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
Nigerians and their ways of reasoning.

The ad reads "a large bowl" of chin chin.

Since Ice Cream cost N440, I don't think the chin chin would be packaged in the same N50 container we buy in the market.

I also wonder where the OP read the Lekki part in the ad. How do we believe the restaurant is situated in Lekki. It could be Abuja or Magodo.

I don't know why but most bloggers in Nigeria reason like illiterates.

If you cannot provide the packaged chin chin so people can evaluate the cost relative to the 'largeness' of the bowl, then shut up and quit blogging.

On the other hand, I also don't know why mods derive pleasure in unverified info bloggers pour on Nairaland. Where in Lekki is this restaurant located? We all shouldn't reason like illiterates, haba. Information is power and this is the reason some certain folks label everybody as corrupt, release false information on the internet and allow zombies digest hook, line and sinker.

Some folks would, via this false garbage, assume everything is expensive in Lekki. Same Lekki where you'd still get N10 Chin Chin, etc.
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by olamide215: 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
Designer chin chin Noni.
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by otaelo: 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
who send you go there. you no fit waka go mama nkechi stand. na #100 for hungry man size
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
dominique:
Money that can modestly feed a family of four for at least a week. I wonder what the active ingredients are.
Do you live in Nigeria? N5500 cannot feed a family of four for 'at least' a week.
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by AustineCJ: 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
wink The chin chin get curing ability

2 Likes

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by 1miccza: 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
Chin chin wey dey make person go heaven

1 Like

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by 1miccza: 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
Caracta:
It's so funny though isn't this the same Chin chin that goes for #50??
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by 1miccza: 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
MoltenMagma:

Do you live in Nigeria? N5500 cannot feed a family of four for 'at least' a week.

Bros it would even last more than a week

2 Likes

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by 12month: 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
MoltenMagma:

She said "modestly". In some part of nigeria it very feasible.

1 Like

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by sylviaeo(f): 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
Caracta:

u dey talk as if u fit afford am. I knw say Na people like u c d price n ur eyes pop out like THE MASK cartoon
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
Life is stages and phases. If you reach that level buy if not buy gala #50 and pure water...God sees your pocket, no let longer throat kill you
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by ekwelive: 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
donhype:
We’ve got to ask, real price or a typo in the Menu? Or how large is the bowl exactly? Lol.

Photo credit: http://www.starzhit.com/weird/seen-restaurant-lekki-photo/
na heavenly chin chin...if person chop am e go heaven ba?...nawa oh...
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Kingbilo(m): 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
Typo
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by theresaese(f): 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
undecided
Caracta:

. #sho 'ro ni yen
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by INFOTECH2: 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
donhype:
We’ve got to ask, real price or a typo in the Menu? Or how large is the bowl exactly? Lol.

Photo credit: http://www.starzhit.com/weird/seen-restaurant-lekki-photo/

All these mainland boys wey go dey form come island! Stay with your street abeg.
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Mikeparlo12(m): 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
imported chinchin niyen
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Wizkoko(m): 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
shilexholly:
........something dey ur head....wetin dry won use prepare am wey special pass flour and sugar and water.......end time chin chin

I said it depends. Can't you read?
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by caprini1: 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
Some folks will pay for this out of pride and I belong syndrome.....but will drag down the price of a 500 naira banana with a poor woman by the road side.

4 Likes

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by oluwafreshkid(m): 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
glimpse33:

Every Snack Was A Hit Back To Back, From Doughnut to Puff Puff to Egg Roll to Meat Pie. Iyalaya Anybody, Cake Ti TakeOver.

If You Want The Flour, Come & Collect It cool
Enough!!!

2 Likes

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by oluwafreshkid(m): 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
Caracta:

Even if it is 550, ontop wetin na...haba
E pass chin chin, abi dis wan na chin chon chin
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by iamsmile(m): 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
glimpse33:

Every Snack Was A Hit Back To Back, From Doughnut to Puff Puff to Egg Roll to Meat Pie. Iyalaya Anybody, Cake Ti TakeOver.

If You Want The Flour, Come & Collect It cool
STALE

1 Like

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
Wetin op day find for the restaurant?
Shoe get size na
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by justmenoni: 2:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
grin
yeanka007:
Abeg my guy, shey na inside 25 litres Keg Dem wan put am.

Chaaiiiii
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by bettercreature(m): 2:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
Caracta:

Don't mind them
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by raph101(m): 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
I don't chew gold...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) / Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) / How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.