Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) (78678 Views)

How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin / Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. / English Name Of Chin Chin Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Atlantian: 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
My brothers and sisters na wetin we dey see for here oh. You cant even have a nice meal without coughing out at least 5k a plate.
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by mamagee3(f): 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
Chin Chin worth over a 1000 naira.

This is madness.
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by permanentgrace(m): 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
An act of defrauding the public?
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by holiboy: 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
donhype:
We’ve got to ask, real price or a typo in the Menu? Or how large is the bowl exactly? Lol.

Photo credit: http://www.starzhit.com/weird/seen-restaurant-lekki-photo/
may God forgive the producer,seller,buyers and the eaters in Jesus
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by amenuveve: 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
kirchofff:
family of four keh, 4 in 1 week?....bae dats poverty

Bros I hail oh, anything for the boys.....
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Olasco93: 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
This is Poverty Mentality. I think if you can't afford it, you can carefully go else where for a cheaper one. Why exposing yourselves to a higher level of poverty so early in a New Year by your poverty mentality...Moreover the peop that have been/and still buying it all this while don't have 2 HEADS
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by permanentgrace(m): 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
LarrySun:
The word is 'Price', not 'Prize'.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun

I saw same mistake and wanted to draw their attention. Unless they dont know the difference between 'prize' and 'price'.
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by brenister10: 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
Caracta:
It's 5,500 not 55,000 tongue
They are selling the brand, not the product.
No be 5.5K dey there before? You sef gan......
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by kirchofff(m): 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
amenuveve:

Bros I hail oh, anything for the boys.....
oh, I don drop something 4 ur acct......check it
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by brenister10: 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
Na Dansuki get this restaurant, Buhari must hear this.... Oya EFCC, another work don show
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by willexyaho(m): 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
glimpse33:

Every Snack Was A Hit Back To Back, From Doughnut to Puff Puff to Egg Roll to Meat Pie. Iyalaya Anybody, Cake Ti TakeOver.

If You Want The Flour, Come & Collect It cool
I don't think the used flour, it should be egg powder
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Touchforfree(m): 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
Jcob:
Imported Chin Chin! I was taken to a restaurant on the Island where a plate of rice was N28500. Would have just asked the host for the money if I had not eaten the rice before seeing the bill.

And how d rice be ?.

Hope U no eat anything again for the next 2 weeks having eaten the #28.5k per plate rice.

Na dat kind of food no dey move person.

3 Likes

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by permanentgrace(m): 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
anigold:

in my experience people who claim to be rich are always broke asses,I have met many of them..

Broke azz niggurs make noise a lot. Thanks that you spotted him out. He must be a very broke asss.

1 Like

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
Every item on the on the food menu was a hit, back to back. From Ice cream scoop to Fruit salad to Chin Chin. Iyalaya Any Home Made food, Fast Food ti take over.
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by pasol4real(m): 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
dominique:

Just get over yourself and see how a huge number of Nigerians are living. I have lived in the North-Central and food is very cheap there. That money can feed you for an entire month if you don't spend it on frivolous items. N5,000 can buy a paint plastic of rice, beans, garri, two tubers of yam, fish and stew sauce. So a family of four can't survive on those for a week? Let's not fool ourselves and assume that everybody is living in a lap of luxury in this country.
Thats My point an not saying we do not hav ppl living under these conditions What am saying is dat such ppl need serious help cos dats complete abject poverty !!
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Eisenhower(m): 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
Caracta:
where have u been caracter...it's been ages.
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Eisenhower(m): 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
Caracta:
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by toprealman: 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
big water melon-200 (pure red) pineapple- 300 (queen) Grapes-400 banana-200 Total- #1100

2 Likes

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Caracta(f): 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
Eisenhower:

grin
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by sleazy5(m): 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
ShakurM:
Na wa oo, Immortality chin chin

grin grin grin
End Time Chin Chin.
Chop and you will never hunger again.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by eastboy: 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
sauceny:
They used special ingredients in making the chin chin...And i heard all those that ate it will make heaven.
. U wn kill me wt laughööö. Heaven here i come wt lekki chin chin
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
PushMusic:
Maybe it's a mistake. tongue
They wanted to write 550Naira
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Harmvirus(f): 4:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
dominique:
Money that can modestly feed a family of four for at least a week. I wonder what the active ingredients are.

Lol! You still dey wonder.. Diamond flour and golden butter.grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Femite74(m): 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
Chin chin. Restaurant. Lekki? It just doesn't add up.

1 Like

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by wx9Z: 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lol. Nigerians sha

www.yeyepikin.com
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Julietcutie(f): 5:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
kirchofff:
u are really a good and economical wife material..........wife material ALERT!!!
lol tnks
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Godson32(m): 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
This chin chin can make a short man to be tall within a short time.

1 Like

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Julietcutie(f): 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
kirchofff:
ok, analyze I'm all eyes
it all depend on d woman ...all she needs to do is tink of d feeding habit of her family nd how to manage d money ...first she could go to d market buy food stuffs in bulk with 12 k d remain for small stuffs but trust me 28 k could even do for 2 weeks jus depends on d woman but for that 28 k is more dan enough dear

1 Like

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by kirchofff(m): 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
Julietcutie:

it all depend on d woman ...all she needs to do is tink of d feeding habit of her family nd how to manage d money ...first she could go to d market buy food stuffs in bulk with 12 k d remain for small stuffs but trust me 28 k could even do for 2 weeks jus depends on d woman but for that 28 k is more dan enough dear
hmmmm but all dis indomie wives wouldn't be able to do dat na..........u've got brains ma'am
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
stevedre:
Naija is a joke, well i guess they will give excuses like high rent and they provide electricity 24 hours. Another funny thing is, junk foods are expensive in Nigeria but very cheap abroad. grin
Absolutely!
Junk food abroad is mostly for middle class and the poor. Students have no problem buying McDonalds burgers. In Naija, Dominos pizza and KFC is for upper middle class and millionaires.
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by babaRUNtinz(m): 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
& don't b too quick to judge OP; it could b barbecued chin chin & chips garnished with Orijin & isi-ewu oo! 5k5h to much though.
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Mordyb: 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
I might be possible if caviar is involved but if I even think of buying this my ancestors will be doing backflips in their graves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) / Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) / How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.