Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) (78671 Views)

How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin / Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. / English Name Of Chin Chin Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Kenndee(m): 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
sadHow will someone eat this one and not receive common sense..

2 Likes

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by symbianDON(m): 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
Jcob:
Imported Chin Chin! I was taken to a restaurant on the Island where a plate of rice was N28500. Would have just asked the host for the money if I had not eaten the rice before seeing the bill.
oga do you mean a plate of rice or 2 bags of rice?? I de maaaaddd?? unto wetin na

1 Like

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by April4th(m): 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
looseweight:
Can d chin chin feed five thousand children?

Epic question grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by kingdaxn: 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
sauceny:
They used special ingredients in making the chin chin...And i heard all those that ate it will make heaven.
you heard? so you are eating because u wanna make heaven. I hope it's not heaven of d chinchin ajd rat

1 Like

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by kingdaxn: 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
sauceny:
They used special ingredients in making the chin chin...And i heard all those that ate it will make heaven.
you heard? so you are eating because u wanna make heaven. I hope it's not heaven of d chinchin and rat
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by kingdaxn: 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
kirchofff:
family of four keh, 4 in 1 week?....bae dats poverty
poverty in hell fire
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by kachnov(m): 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
Endtime chin chin
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by kingdaxn: 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
kachnov:
Endtime chin chin
endtime ke, or no money to buy?
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by adamuabdussamad(m): 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
Adaahjacob:
I guess na Chinese chin chin or else.........
#Iyabasira

Abi...
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Seventeen(f): 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
Habaa... Its not that outrageous naa. I make snacks on de side, and that normal big custard bucket of my ordinary backyard chinchin is 3500. So if one big eatery wey de form high standard decides to sell a large bowl of chinchin for 5500 its no suprise. I remember those days in uni wearing my cheap jewelry of 100-200 naira and my local hand bags of not more than 500 naira for d good one oo... (for my level then) cheesy.... Wen my aunties say dey bought jewelry or a hand bag for 10k-20k i go just de shout "Aaaah! I no fit" and they will b like "wen u hv d money, u go fit, what is 10k". cheesy And truly, now years later, i have jewelry and bags that are worth much more. Even at dat, i still never reach some ppl like Linda Ikeji dem level ooo cheesy. So such is life.

1 Like

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by slex(m): 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
Reminds me of when I took a bottle of coke and 2 cupcakes. Then they gave me a bill of #2500

@chocolat Royale....

I was like.., is this bill for me or someone else?

1 Like

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
kirchofff:
family of four keh, 4 in 1 week?....bae dats poverty

It would surprise you that more families feed with less than this weekly

1 Like

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
This is the kind of chin chin money miss-road buys. Oya oga Dasuki send me 2 million dollars to order this chin chin
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Kreamie(m): 3:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
The 'PRIZE' of chinchin

1 Like

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
symbianDON:

oga do you mean a plate of rice or 2 bags of rice?? I de maaaaddd?? unto wetin na

That one even small , at an international medical conference my brother in-law was served a plate of eba at The Oriental some 2 years back and the bill was 45,500 naira. When he saw the bill he said he would have asked for the money and gone to any nearby bucca to eat a plate for less than 500 naira

2 Likes

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Edohe(m): 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
grin[color=#006600][/color]
kulobyno:
[size=15pt]. It could have best be termed "PDP Chin Chin or Dasuki Chin Chin" ; cool[/size]
let call it Dasuki chin chin

1 Like

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by debuscket(m): 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
na person salary be dt amount oh
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by darlenese(f): 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
Adaahjacob:
I guess na Chinese chin chin or else.........
#Iyabasira

If na Chinese chin chin then it should be called given a Chinese name "eg Chun chin or chin chon! cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Aremu01(m): 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
Laugh catch me sha

1 Like

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Revolva(m): 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
Chin chin 5k thunder faya dem
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by stevedre: 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
Naija is a joke, well i guess they will give excuses like high rent and they provide electricity 24 hours. Another funny thing is, junk foods are expensive in Nigeria but very cheap abroad. grin

anigold:

Endtime chin chin, I can used that N5k to cook a very delicious calabar soup with lots of eatables.
Edi kang ikong soup if you never eaten this calabar soup then u have never eaten good food.
Proudly Akwa Ibomites...
Dakada

1 Like

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by haji56(m): 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
ingredients are human meat goat meat and a few incantations

1 Like

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by homesteady(m): 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
Craze dey worry them! That 5500 is enough capital to start Chin Chin business.

1 Like

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by haji56(m): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
ingredients are human meat goat meat and a few incantations from the Dipper oceans lady end times
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by supersoaker4you: 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
Wizkoko:
Guy, it depends on what was used in making the chin chin. Infact, it can even exceed that price.

What did they use to make the Chin Chin Egbon Wizkoko? Shay it's unleavened flour. Mtchewww
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Wizkoko(m): 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
supersoaker4you:

What did they use to make the Chin Chin Egbon Wizkoko? Shay it's unleavened flour. Mtchewww

Any fool can start arguments; the honorable thing is to stay out of them.
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by kirchofff(m): 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
Julietcutie:

it can feed a family of 4 in a week
u are really a good and economical wife material..........wife material ALERT!!!
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by kirchofff(m): 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
missyadorable:

You call it Poverty but in reality,many families in Nigeria are living on less than N5,500 a week on all expenses.Feeding alone with that amount for some is a huge luxury.
u are really a good wife material........take it from me
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by mamaafrik(m): 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
Awon hunkunkunkun,gimme that amount i go giv my iya mayor onipako,she go cook obe ishapa elegusi onichin-chin for you two times and still by garri ikemeji to wosz the obe.palapala bi'luapala.
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Topccy007: 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
Caracta:
It's 5,500 not 55,000 tongue

They are selling the brand, not the product.
Eeya...dem for just write brand for sale instead of chin chin....modafuka!
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by mamaafrik(m): 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
supersoaker4you:

won egbon muyi,gbagbe jo,abi no be the same chi-chin we dey do under iya silifa canter wit garri paste den?,......... call it kokoro iwolomo .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) / Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) / How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.