Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

#lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now (61227 Views)

Photos: CGPA Trending On Twitter / Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter / #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by erumena(m): 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
#Lifeinuniben when u form going to watch premiership in hall 1 but secretly came to stake out a babe!

2 Likes

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
Dmillz:
hall1 or 2?

The latter embarassed
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Dmillz(m): 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
erumena:
#Lifeinuniben when u form going to watch premiership in hall 1 but secretly came to stake out a babe!
u've tried dat sh*t too ehn?
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by maum: 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
luvprince4real:
#lifeinuniben: when a hall 3 boy will wake up around 4am and start shouting " I be witch oooo, na me kill my papa,

#lifeinuniben: when guy men in Engineering turn under ebenebor tree to LT5

#lifeinuniben: when d security men in ekosodin gate will lock d gate whenever there's cult clash in ekosodin and u'll be forced to stay back and face whatever happens to u.

There are only two schools in nija, Uniben and Others. Proudly an alumnus.

I remember one of those. Everybody going into school from Ekosodin was late that day. I just turned and went back to my house and eventually entered school in the afternoon.

Who remembers the days of "Have they paste it?" UniBen students too like holiday, I tell you.
#LifeInUniben

2 Likes

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Dmillz(m): 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
grin
Ebayray:

The latter embarassed
u guys stil "shot put" grin
Ebayray:

The latter embarassed
shot put hall
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
Dmillz:
grin u guys stil "shot put" grin shot put hall

Sorry to burst ur bubble bt renovation of the bathrooms and toilets had long been completed and so were using it tongue smiley
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Dmillz(m): 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ebayray:

Sorry to burst ur bubble bt renovation of the bathrooms and toilets had long been completed and so were using it tongue smiley
oh!
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Dmillz(m): 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ebayray:

PM me
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
Dmillz:
PM me

10 reasons why I should do dat?

2 Likes

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Dmillz(m): 10:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ebayray:

i like law students wink
Ebayray:

i like law students
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by rudyislife: 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
#lifeinuniben When the dept of Chemical Engineering is called the white house,but the lectures are like devil incarnate.

1 Like

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by rudyislife: 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
#lifeinuniben Where the dept of Chemical Engineering is called the white house,but the lectures are like devil incarnate.
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Dmillz(m): 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
rudyislife:
#lifeinuniben Where the dept of Chemical Engineering is called the white house,but the lectures are like devil incarnate.
hahaha, and Osas z killin us with Ema381 ryt now.
#iRepPetroleumEngineering

1 Like

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by rudyislife: 10:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
Dmillz:
hahaha, and Osas z killin us with Ema381 ryt now.
#iRepPetroleumEngineering
sorry to say that guy is an ass hole, you re lucky tho,if Elvis where to be around,you wld know osas is a learner
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Dmillz(m): 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
rudyislife:
sorry to say that guy is an ass hole, you re lucky tho,if Elvis where to be around,you wld know osas is a learner
oh, Thank heavens!

gud 9t all.
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by TheWhiteLynchM(m): 11:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ebayray:

Hi.. Am not on BBM
ok..addup on watsapp 07060914128
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by doskie(m): 11:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
abeg Cyril don graduate last last?
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Nuelstar(m): 12:07am On Jan 11, 2016
#lifeinuniben when u pass tru ebelebor tree at night u hear different kinds of sound.

2 Likes

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by mitchyy(f): 2:22am On Jan 11, 2016
abumeinben:

Wait o, were u in school during the ninja era?

Sure. Ninja's station was just besides my hostel
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Alexander001(m): 6:52am On Jan 11, 2016
Ebayray:

Hmmm, u trying ooo.
yea, I like physics and physics likes me too.
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by domido(m): 7:43am On Jan 11, 2016
#lifeInUniben When u call a radio station and says u are calling from Ekosodin and the host ask u if he is safe.

1 Like

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by domido(m): 7:46am On Jan 11, 2016
#lifeInUniben When you complain of a bad result for an Assistant Dean's course and he advises u to go to Shiloh to table your case.

1 Like

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Polymath56: 7:46am On Jan 11, 2016
rudyislife:
#lifeinuniben When the dept of Chemical Engineering is called the white house,but the lectures are like devil incarnate.
sowee, u sound lyk one of ma comrades.. r u d amiable n politics-inclined ogheneRudolph?
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Sexyolori(f): 10:20am On Jan 11, 2016
martineverest:
I lived in hall 4 in my hundred level, had to relocate to osasogie, tho
Hahaha, u didn't rock d hostel na...
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by martineverest(m): 10:57am On Jan 11, 2016
Sexyolori:
Hahaha, u didn't rock d hostel na...
na..too much heat and thieving
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by BraniacX(m): 11:19am On Jan 11, 2016
Ebayray:

There's a big difference between a Lawyer and a Barrister... Learn it!!!

Tell me na wink

oh really? funny i wouldn't have known the difference until you asked tongue so which one gets to sarge and which one gets to bale? grin don't worry baby lawyer, you'll earn your stripes someday after law school, a barr w i th a couple of sterrs cheesy
but why does the sarge n bale line always find cracks in your facade and get under your skin? just humor me please
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by BraniacX(m): 11:29am On Jan 11, 2016
Ebayray:

Lol, hilarious cheesy cheesy.

Alright.

Lol, hw did you come to dat conclusion tongue

experience baby, typical 100lvl newbies see me us as that bad guy their mothers warned them about, like some kind of purple snake, both beautiful and poisonous and they act accordingly like they like you but are afraid to admit it grin
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by BraniacX(m): 11:31am On Jan 11, 2016
Ebayray:

Lolz, u're funny for saying all that...
D pic was meant to be a joke, Alright?
affirmative but just take my advice, its free you knov
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by abumeinben(m): 11:42am On Jan 11, 2016
mitchyy:

Sure. Ninja's station was just besides my hostel

So you knew the dude. shocked

Was in H4 then
Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Sexyolori(f): 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
martineverest:
na..too much heat and thieving
Lol...I can relate. Had to supervise my clothes after washing when I stopped going to town to wash. And very expensive dresses never stayed on d line.

1 Like

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Sexyolori(f): 12:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
#lifeinuniben, you know you are in hall two when a girl screams on a cool and quiet evening, I WAN CONFESS

1 Like

Re: #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
Alexander001:
yea, I like physics and physics likes me too.

Lol....

Good to hear

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) / Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel / “you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.