Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) (80887 Views)

Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos / Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) / Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
So these old pictures from 2013 is what somebody is trying to pass off as 2016's events? Which moderator typed this trash because I know only they're are dubious enough to do this for the monthly pay.
Been here for a year plus gives someone an advantage; you can always sniff out old news passed off as recent. Don't fall for misinformation, fellow citizens.
Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by kachnov(m): 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
Really awkward
Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by tucker12(m): 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
This is very old now!!! haba!!!
Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by silent10(m): 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
Dis news is lik 4 or 5 yrs old. Kai nairaland #spits#
Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 6:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
I saw this video like 4 years ago
Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by maduxs: 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
Somebody they buhari he should instruct efcc to detain both of the this is corruption.
Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by columbus007(m): 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
rollUP:
Benin no dey carry last. I rep uniben #ekosodin
correct,how Ben-edo na grin,i follow rock am that year
Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by Helewud(m): 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
Please checkout this thread here, or check my signature
Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
Seun, are your moderators properly trained? Have they brain? Who does not know that this nonsense is old and didn't even happen in Benin as purported by the miscreants who posted it? Your rule says no tribal abuse, but this is a direct tribal slur on Benin. What ignominy!
Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by tivta(m): 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
This is why I hate bloggers, this is an old news, the man took the ash home and said he wouldn't pay cause he gave her food.
Abeg the social media bill should be passed...
Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by Emmychem(m): 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
See as all of dem wowo... I jst dey look sha...

Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by palito007(m): 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nah wah oh
Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by sunerie: 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
Benin dis must b ugbague. Bt d man need TB Joshua for forty days nd forty night fasting & prayer
Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by dlux: 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
But what is it with 9ja babes and being stingy with sex? eh? even ashi dey save her pussi make the manchi no login. Why be a hooker? smh
Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
So romance is nw d new sex... cheesy
Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by seaga: 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
atleast its better than he going out to r*** innocent ladies grin
Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by mjswthrt(f): 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
SMH....UMU OGUGU OGE
Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by Evansedos: 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
Insane op., most of the sex workers in Benin are from other state entirely, Benin girls dnt play local league
Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by Evansedos: 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
Insane op., most of the sex workers in Benin are from other state entirely, Benin girls dnt play local league.
Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
CaroLyner:
lol.drama
grin he wan chop better food but e forget say na money kill am
Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by femolala001(m): 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
And where is d video?
Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by Akanaz(m): 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
why u too no let him do am? abi.
Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by wemicoal(m): 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
If you wqnt the car sorry money come and take it...#leavetrashforlawma. Lol
Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
VERY FUNNY BUT THIS GUY SERIOUSLY TOOK BIG RISK OO.IMAGINE IF THIS BENIN GIRL DECIDED TO GRAB JOHN THOMAS INSTEAD...THIS GUY GO PAY OVERTIME WEN DEN NO DO JOIN
Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by chimoskyg(m): 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
This same pictures has appeared online since last 5 years
Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by rubyradiance(f): 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
This OP can tell lies ooooooo,abeg abeg abeg,,chaiiiiiiiiiiii this pictures were gotten from an online video & it wasn't anywhere near benin city but far away. Liberia
Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by Revolva(m): 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
Almost every girl for benin na olosho
Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
it happened some years back. I have the video
Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by drnoel: 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
NEHLIVE:
According to a video that's gone viral on Facebook, here is what happened. This man went to a brothel in Benin to have fun with one of the prostitutes. Everything was going on fine at first as he tripped the babe and even bought her cooked noodles. They got inside the lady's room and he started romancing her. The lady asked him to pay but he insisted he hasn't done the real thing and that he wasn't going to pay unless he does the "real thing" with her. The lady kept insisting that romancing was as good as doing the "real thing". Lol. And she held him by his trousers shouting on him with an aim to disgrace him even as her colleague came out of their rooms. The guy held her tight by her jeans too insisting they must go inside and do the real thing, because according to hiim "You cannot be paid for what you didnot work. It is btter you let us go back insde and do me well, and I go give you your money with no wahala. Shikena. We are in a democracy". More photos below...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/photos-prostitutes-publicly-disgraces.html

old News that Videos has been making rounds since early last year. I am surprised you just saw it after it was posted more that 6-9 months ago
Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
Man: I have been fucckin Ashawo back to back from Lagos , all the fucckin make sense. Prostitute: if you wan my toto come and get It

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions / What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy / 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.