Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,688 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) (80922 Views)

Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos / Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics) / Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by MistyDave(m): 11:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
bright007:
And a Moderator moved this to front page with emphasis on a particular tribe just to ridicule the tribe.

I have seen loads of crime committed by Yorubas and Igbos almost on a daily basis making front page but never has the name of their tribe been emphasized in the title of the thread. Most times, people have to start looking for names to be able to decipher the tribe involved. But here we have an old incident that didn't even happen in Benin being used to ridicule the tribe. I onced watched the video and there was no mention of the tribe of the prostitute throughout the video.

and Seun will see this and turn a blind eye because you want more traffic to your site. As for the moderator that brought this to frontpage and retitled it to ridicule my tribe , if you have been doing same with other tribes, it shall be well with you and your generation. But if you did this just to mock my tribe, so shall you be treated unfairly in all your endeavors this year 2016 .

shit just got real.
Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by MistyDave(m): 11:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
godoluwa:
olosho sighted! see ur albino color sef, hehehe
hehe lmao. Lobatan
Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by catryn19(f): 11:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
SMH ..av seen this video since 2012.. fake story..
Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by charlemon: 11:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
The video of this stuff has been online for more than 6 years and it is now someone is posting it. I wonder what the op must have been searching for
Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by YuckFou: 2:47am On Jan 10, 2016
charlemon:
The video of this stuff has been online for more than 6 years and it is now someone is posting it. I wonder what the op must have been searching for

So true!! I thought I was the only one who saw it years ago.

1 Like

Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by Yehman1(m): 4:32am On Jan 10, 2016
rollUP:
Benin no dey carry last. I rep uniben #ekosodin
at least e beta dan 2 rape a 16yrd old girl.
Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by Bestbeelieve: 5:15am On Jan 10, 2016
SirLegal:
He must do the real thing oh cheesy
and pay her money too o chai..
Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by iyerikan12: 7:07am On Jan 10, 2016
lol, our drama to much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:48am On Jan 10, 2016
dis event took place 2yrs ago.and besides it occus almst everyday...serves him well doh
Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by Nely77(m): 11:42am On Jan 10, 2016
lekkie073:
Old video

And.....

Op dey lie.....

Dis happened at iju lagos.....

Dont ask me how I know cool
I watched the video. It's and old one. At a stage a woman came up there to settle the matter. I saw it then.
Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by yollychika(f): 2:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
Refusing to pay after romance ke... Op nor b da right word naaaaaaa
Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by arnold123: 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
NEHLIVE:
According to a video that's gone viral on Facebook, here is what happened. This man went to a brothel in Benin to have fun with one of the prostitutes. Everything was going on fine at first as he tripped the babe and even bought her cooked noodles. They got inside the lady's room and he started romancing her. The lady asked him to pay but he insisted he hasn't done the real thing and that he wasn't going to pay unless he does the "real thing" with her. The lady kept insisting that romancing was as good as doing the "real thing". Lol. And she held him by his trousers shouting on him with an aim to disgrace him even as her colleague came out of their rooms. The guy held her tight by her jeans too insisting they must go inside and do the real thing, because according to hiim "You cannot be paid for what you didnot work. It is btter you let us go back insde and do me well, and I go give you your money with no wahala. Shikena. We are in a democracy". More photos below...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/photos-prostitutes-publicly-disgraces.html
to fuak ashi na very bad thing o!, I nor fit do am, those whores are strong destiny killers and dishonour to man God forbid!
Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by simdam500(m): 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
crap
Re: Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) by ireneony(f): 10:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
Isaacmacdon:
uve got cute eyes
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) / Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions / See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.