Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Twitter Romance 2! Nigeria And Kenya At It Again (with Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Romance 2! Nigeria And Kenya At It Again (with Pictures) (1560 Views)

ARGENTINA 2 .. NIGERIA 1 / Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Romance 2! Nigeria And Kenya At It Again (with Pictures) by Memortal: 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
With the recent fight between Nigeria and Kenya on twitter, one will can liken it to the fight of two rivals of love. Now that these two countries will meet at the 9th episode of #TECNOOwnTheStage tomorrow 10th January by 6pm Africa Magic Showcase, i will be looking forward to seeing who will take the lead. Just hoping nothing about the twitter fight comes up during the show or that the patriotic contestants don't decide to physically settle their scores right there on the stage. Lol! I just can't miss it. Enjoy these hilarious screenshots of the twitter fight.

Re: Twitter Romance 2! Nigeria And Kenya At It Again (with Pictures) by Pennah(m): 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
isioma's comment got ma rips cracking

that guy bad grin
Re: Twitter Romance 2! Nigeria And Kenya At It Again (with Pictures) by SuperSuave(m): 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
See sacrifice grin
Re: Twitter Romance 2! Nigeria And Kenya At It Again (with Pictures) by Justiyke4u: 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
I just love naija we get mouth
Re: Twitter Romance 2! Nigeria And Kenya At It Again (with Pictures) by Justiyke4u: 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
That pix isn't naija finally
Re: Twitter Romance 2! Nigeria And Kenya At It Again (with Pictures) by Memortal: 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
Justiyke4u:
I just love naija we get mouth
I hope sey their mouth go strong well for tecnoownthestage tomorrow, The kenyans there have been impressive
Re: Twitter Romance 2! Nigeria And Kenya At It Again (with Pictures) by Emac34: 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nigeriansgrin
Re: Twitter Romance 2! Nigeria And Kenya At It Again (with Pictures) by IamLEGEND1: 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
dem get country wey sabi E-brawl like 9ja for Africa?
Re: Twitter Romance 2! Nigeria And Kenya At It Again (with Pictures) by hatux: 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lmao grin @ you shoot a Kenyan in the dark and the bullet comes back asking for FLASHLIGHT! gringrin
Re: Twitter Romance 2! Nigeria And Kenya At It Again (with Pictures) by shaiguy(m): 8:25am On Jan 10, 2016
The battle continues tonight at 6pm on Tecno Own The Stage. The top Kenyas battle it out with the ONLY Nigerian left in the competition. Follow the conversation
#TECNOOwnTheStage today, 10th January by 6pm Africa Magic Showcase on DSTV
Re: Twitter Romance 2! Nigeria And Kenya At It Again (with Pictures) by Richardonald(m): 8:28am On Jan 10, 2016
Nigerians are not ashamed!! They still have time with this stock kenyans.
Re: Twitter Romance 2! Nigeria And Kenya At It Again (with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 10, 2016
All other African countries are just too jealous of Nigeria.
Our unification is our strength.... yet some idiots are calling for break*up. It won't happen
God Bless 9ja
Re: Twitter Romance 2! Nigeria And Kenya At It Again (with Pictures) by JanuaryTempest(f): 8:55am On Jan 10, 2016
Drabeey:
All other African countries are just too jealous of Nigeria.
Our unification is our strength.... yet some idiots are calling for break*up. It won't happen
God Bless 9ja

Jealous of what?
Re: Twitter Romance 2! Nigeria And Kenya At It Again (with Pictures) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 10, 2016
JanuaryTempest:

Jealous of what?
Of our goodwill as a nation and diversity
Re: Twitter Romance 2! Nigeria And Kenya At It Again (with Pictures) by JanuaryTempest(f): 9:01am On Jan 10, 2016
Drabeey:

Of our goodwill as a nation and diversity

LMFAO. And other countries don't have that?
Re: Twitter Romance 2! Nigeria And Kenya At It Again (with Pictures) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 10, 2016
JanuaryTempest:

LMFAO. And other countries don't have that?

Yeah dey to babe. Buh I know what I'm talking about. That pride we have and the 'giant of Africa' we call ourselves is enough to get beefed for
Re: Twitter Romance 2! Nigeria And Kenya At It Again (with Pictures) by JanuaryTempest(f): 9:14am On Jan 10, 2016
Drabeey:

Yeah dey to babe. Buh I know what I'm talking about. That pride we have and the 'giant of Africa' we call ourselves is enough to get beefed for

Hahaha. Never mind.
Re: Twitter Romance 2! Nigeria And Kenya At It Again (with Pictures) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 10, 2016
Drabeey:

You call yourselves 'giant of Africa'

Does not make you so.

So no one is jealous of that.
Re: Twitter Romance 2! Nigeria And Kenya At It Again (with Pictures) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 10, 2016
Strahovski:

You call yourselves 'giant of Africa'

Does not make you so.

So no one is jealous of that.

You guys need to travel and see what a typical African see a Nigerian to be
Re: Twitter Romance 2! Nigeria And Kenya At It Again (with Pictures) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 10, 2016
Drabeey:

You guys need to travel and see what a typical African see a Nigerian to be

To be... lipsrsealed

Not what it is. ... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Just In Time! Stunning, Glamorous & Breathtakingly Beautiful Aso Ebi Styles / I Have Been A Good Wiife; Am I Wrong For Saving His Life? / 6 Dangerous Effect Of Having Too Much Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.