Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Are You In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You In Love? (1860 Views)

Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In Love? by Ptoocool(m): 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
Love! Love!! Love!!! Hmmmmmm, the word love don suffer, chai. lol.

The question “are you in love" as simple as it seems is very difficult to answer for those that understand its true meaning. I’m not talking about knowing the true meaning of love but knowing what it means to be in love.

This is the 21st century (the jet age) as they do call it; love therefore at this age is greatly overrated. Everybody seems to be in love, from primary school pupils, to teenagers in secondary schools over to our tertiary institutions, the list goes on and on till it cuts across the education circle to peeps on the road sides, hawkers, mechanics, drivers, hair dressers, lawyers, judges, civil servants, sportsmen/women, doctors, engineers to mention a few till it reaches our ever dynamic politicians, the list seems endless.

We all can be in love, yes, it’s not impossible if we want to, but, the question now is, out of those who claim/professed to be in love, who among them is “really” in love.

It’s easy to say “I’m in love” or I love so and so. It’s very easy to say to another person ‘I love you’ right? Just like ABC, everyone can say it even when they don’t mean it, not forgetting the fact that some actually does. It is only when you move closer to those who say these words that you actually realize what they meant when they say those words.

Take for instance, you noticed a friend of yours is acting strangely of late, he/she hardly pick your calls, doesn’t seem to have time when you have planned to hang-out, when you call at their houses, it’s either they are busy on calls or better still they are up all day with chat. Then out of curiosity you are like “hey c’mon what’s going on?” and after much persuasion they decide to open up to you, he/she goes like “there’s this guy/girl, he/she too fine, he’s got this, she’s got that and this go on and on till he/she was called to order. Some even go that extra mile of showing you his/her picture on their phone if they’ve got any, or even ask you to meet with them for further introduction. After all has been said and done, you are left with no iota of doubt that truly, this two are in love.

This early love play thing goes on for sometimes and you begin to ask yourself 'why am I not in love like my friend?' Because presently, he seems to be overwhelmed with love. Then some days or months later, he/she calls you up and was sounding so low that out of your inquisitiveness you asked if everything was okay, to which he replied in the negative and by the time he/she is done explaining things to you, you’ll realized he/she is no longer in love with the person he/she was with.

WHO THEN IS IN LOVE?

People are in love for various reasons, these has led to the controversy surrounding the ‘I love you’ issh. You ask someone, why do you like this person so much? And they say I love him/her BECAUSE …. and they go on and on.

Now, that is where the problem sets in, if you have a reason for loving someone, then I’m sorry to say, you’re not in love with that person. Some says I love him for his looks; I love her for her charisma, for his intelligence, for her skin color, for his swag some ladies would even confess; 'the guy is rich and I love him for that'. That is it, that’s not being in love.

Being in love has nothing to do with all of that. Have you not heard that beauty fades away? Have you not heard that money grows wing? What if the guy had an accident and looses all of his memory? Or her face got burnt or her leg is broken? What if…..? What happens to the love?

From the foregoing, there should be no reason whatsoever for loving someone, money/wealth, looks/outlooks, intelligence, charisma and what have you must not be the reason why we should love another person. Don’t stop at the “oh he makes me happy” “oh she knows how to make my day”. Love is divine.

Now, ask yourself, “am I in love?”

http://kolawolepeters..com.ng/2015/11/are-you-in-love-or-is-it-just-crush.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You In Love? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
If am in love i will stay no matter what even of my kidney is needed i will drop

I can't love u nd not get it in return

I didnt come to this earth to do fine bara cos of love

1 Like

Re: Are You In Love? by cruzita(f): 5:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
I find it hard to love but if I eventually fall in love it has to be symbiotic love not parasitic love.thank u PANEL OF JUDGES

1 Like

Re: Are You In Love? by myfantasies(f): 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
sickstars:
If am in love i will stay no matter what even of my kidney is needed i will drop

I can't love u nd not get it in return

I didnt come to this earth to do fine bara cos of love
Hmmmmm

I am watching u wit side eyes
Re: Are You In Love? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm

I am watching u wit side eyes

M really crios

Some people really taught me d importance of love

And now i kno ow a lady shd b treated

Henceforth im not going to fall in love foolishly especially to sumone who is still tryin to love u or is filled with love and hatred for u dats trash for lawma abeg

1 Like

Re: Are You In Love? by myfantasies(f): 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
sickstars:

M really crios

Some people really taught me d importance of love

And now i kno ow a lady shd b treated

Henceforth im not going to fall in love foolishly especially to sumone who is still tryin to love u or is filled with love and hatred for u dats trash for lawma abeg
Sis always be positive

U made a promise to me remember?
Re: Are You In Love? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
myfantasies:
Sis always be positive

U made a promise to me remember?

M positive doesnt mean i shd take bullsh*ts
Re: Are You In Love? by Anthony0094(m): 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
h
Re: Are You In Love? by Hadassahisbae(f): 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
I dnt believe in love...
Re: Are You In Love? by myfantasies(f): 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
sickstars:

M positive doesnt mean i shd take bullsh*ts
I know dear

One have to be patient wen dealing with men, i know it's difficult but we have to try

Remember nobody is easy to date

2 Likes

Re: Are You In Love? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
myfantasies:
I know dear

One have to be patient wen dealing with men, i know it's difficult but we have to try

Remember nobody is easy to date

Patient i dont have dat again for any body let alone men i av issues to take care of my health is my number one priority now so to hell with who ever do u kno my health state now? Like any one cares bou it?

den its men i shd die becos of ?

i reject it i came to dis life alone so shall i die alone so from now on m alone
Re: Are You In Love? by onstelly(f): 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
To love someone is the most difficult task in this life, it's all about sacrifices and most times people don't even know what love is all about!

1 Like

Re: Are You In Love? by myfantasies(f): 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
sickstars:

Patient i dont have dat again for any body let alone men i av issues to take care of my health is my number one priority now so to hell with who ever do u kno my health state now? Like any one cares bou it?

i reject it i came to dis life alone so shall i die alone so from now on m alone
Wat is wrong with u

WhatsApp me
Re: Are You In Love? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
myfantasies:
Wat is wrong with u

WhatsApp me

Nothing is wrong with me

M only making it clear dat from now one

Nothing matters to me again

Except my health dats it
Re: Are You In Love? by Ptoocool(m): 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hadassahisbae:
I dnt believe in love...

Love is real dear, it is just overrated especially in this part of the world.
Pray you find one soon.
Re: Are You In Love? by myfantasies(f): 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
sickstars:

Nothing is wrong with me

M only making it clear dat from now one

Nothing matters to me again

Except my health dats it

I need to talk to you
Re: Are You In Love? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
myfantasies:
I need to talk to you

Ok now i want to make my decision to respect my sef

Every one needs i need to b talked to

No i dont need any one to talk to me

All becos i want to give my self some respect its not done any whr

Nd i dont mean to b rude ma
Re: Are You In Love? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
myfantasies:
I need to talk to you

Nd i dont mean to b rude ma.
Re: Are You In Love? by myfantasies(f): 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
sickstars:

Nd i dont mean to b rude ma.
It's ok, u r not being rude, u r just saying ur mind, nd i respect dat
Re: Are You In Love? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
myfantasies:
It's ok, u r not being rude, u r just saying ur mind, nd i respect dat

Thank u so mch for understanding
Re: Are You In Love? by Ptoocool(m): 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
sickstars:

It's well dear, what ever it is you'll get through it in just a matter of time. Don't give up on love.
Re: Are You In Love? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ptoocool:

It's well dear, what ever it is you'll get through it in just a matter of time. Don't give up on love.

Im nt given up on love

I just dont want to make anoda silly mistake dats costing me my health now
I need prayers now

Cos d happy person u see is slowly dying
Re: Are You In Love? by Ptoocool(m): 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
sickstars:

Im nt given up on love

I need prayers now

Aii, I got it. Do take your time making a wise decision. Don't make the same mistake twice.
Remember, we only live once, enjoy this life and the beauty in it. Your happiness starts and ends with you not anyone else.

As for your health, you'll be fine and no evil will befall you. Stay safe.
Re: Are You In Love? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ptoocool:

Aii, I got it. Do take your time making a wise decision. Don't make the same mistake twice.
Remember, we only live once, enjoy this life and the beauty in it. Your happiness starts and ends with you not anyone else.

As for your health, you'll be fine and no evil will befall you. Stay safe.

Tank u so mch

Thats wat av been tinkin of too m too young for all dis problems at wat age? I just enjoy life nd its beauty

Yeah i pray dat i be fine health wise tank u so mch smiley

1 Like

Re: Are You In Love? by IamLEGEND1: 6:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
all these lovesick ídiots
Re: Are You In Love? by Vikky014(f): 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
Am just so weak emotionally dt is y am nt interested in this Love thingy i jst keep u as a friend. platonic one and i hv many male friends
Re: Are You In Love? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
sickstars:

Im nt given up on love

I need prayers now

Hmmmm. Take tinx easy sis.
Re: Are You In Love? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
adepeter26:

Hmmmm. Take tinx easy sis.

Ok God purnish devil

So wen its my turn to stand up for my sef

I shd take it easy smh

God purnish devil

Wen everyone saw me like a piece of trash
Derived joy in tormenting me

Nd enjoyed d jokes of mockin me

Now i shd take it easy God purnish devil iyalaya anybody

Wat y'all av done to me u wont reap it now no

Wen u least expected it
Re: Are You In Love? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
Vikky014:
Am just so weak emotionally dt is y am nt interested in this Love thingy i jst keep u as a friend. platonic one and i hv many male friends
I used to be like u..buh decided to give it a try again..imagine he dosent even feel same way..takes everything as a joke..that shiit hurts.
Re: Are You In Love? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
sickstars:

Ok God purnish devil

So wen its my turn to stand up for my sef

I shd take it easy smh

God purnish devil

Wen everyone saw me like a piece of trash
Derived joy in tormenting me

Nd enjoyed d jokes of mockin me

Now i shd take it easy God purnish devil iyalaya anybody

Wat y'all av done to me u wont reap it now no

Wen u least expected it
Do me a favour & lets chats privately. Will send u a PM if u dont mind *pls*
Re: Are You In Love? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
adepeter26:

Do me a favour & lets chats privately. Will send u a PM if u dont mind *pls*

No please enemies nd frnds are all one now

If u cant say it hear

Forget it
Re: Are You In Love? by Vikky014(f): 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
emmijes3:
I used to be like u..buh decided to give it a try again..imagine he dosent even feel same way..takes everything as a joke..that shiit hurts.
heiyah. sorry about that jst make urslf happy dnt allow any1 to steal ur joy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware Of Instagram Girls / 9 Scintillating Facts You Must Know About Owerri Girls.... / See Me See Wahala O, Making Me Feel Guilty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.