Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

John Dumelo’s View On How To Treat Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / John Dumelo’s View On How To Treat Women (699 Views)

16 Tips On How Men Should Treat Women? [for Singles And Married] / My Views On How To Treat Women / Why Men Should Love And Treat Women Well - As Queens! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Dumelo’s View On How To Treat Women by milestonejnr(m): 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
http://www.gistalive.com/2016/01/09/john-dumelos-view-on-how-to-treat-women/

The Ghanaian actor and humanitarian John Dumelo, today using his facebook account, gave some warm advice to guys on how to treat their woman. The 31 year old actor who is yet to marry wrote down these 17 tips so that other guys could learn.

Below is what he posted in his wall in Facebook. As written by him.

My view on how to treat women.

1.Don’t compare your wife to other women. You don’t know what their husbands are going through.

2. NEVER expose your wife’s weakness to your family or friends or run to them whenever you have issues. Problems are best solved between you and your woman.

3. Don’t think you are man so you can use intimidation, shout or violence to communicate your moods. Agreesive men don’t make a happy home.

4. Speak gently and calmly to your wife. Never raise your voice at her, it demeans her and shows you think she is stupid.

5. Do your responsibilities as man…don’t leave every to your woman.

6. Never blame your wife if she doesn’t take care of the home everyday. She is swamped with house work and helping you raise the kids.

7. Don’t be wasteful spending money on drinks, friends and extended family.The wife and children are your first responsibility.

8. S*ex is also important to women. Her pleasure should be considered before your own.

9. Never compare your wife to your ex-girlfriends. If you loved them so much why didn’t you marry them instead of your wife.

10. Never shout down your wife or challenge her in front of the children. The children are watching. They won’t listen and obey her too.

11. Tell your wife she’s beautiful even if you know she’s looking normal. Women love compliment.

12. Don’t forget that women also want attention and someone to share their thougts with. Never be too busy for your wife.

13. A prayerful man is a better equipped husband. Pray always for your wife and family. Don’t leave the prayers to your wife.

14.Treat your wife like a queen. Buy her gifts, take her shopping and once in a while, cook for her.

15.Please don’t forget your these anniversary dates. Wedding ,engagement,the first time you kissed. I beg you. These dates mean a lot to women. (Don’t ask me why). I also don’t know.

16. Your mother should not have the final say in your marriage. You married your wife, not you and your mother. Let her talk in her own husband’s house.

17.There are 5 days each month that you have to say “I’m sorry”, “yes baby” and “I love you” more than 7 times a day. That’s when she’s menstrating. ‪#‎jmelo‬

Guys in the house, I hope you all heard him right? Try to stick to his advise. You can do well by adding yours if you have any.

Don’t forget to share; sharing is fun.

http://www.gistalive.com/2016/01/09/john-dumelos-view-on-how-to-treat-women/
Re: John Dumelo’s View On How To Treat Women by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ok! Adonciyam..
Re: John Dumelo’s View On How To Treat Women by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
Please help me school them
Re: John Dumelo’s View On How To Treat Women by Tallesty1(m): 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
I pity the woman on his radar now. He will definitely get and nyash her.

It is an "online toasting strategy" that I have used many times and it worked 98% of the times.

I really pity the lady.

2 Likes

Re: John Dumelo’s View On How To Treat Women by IamLEGEND1: 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
nónsense
Re: John Dumelo’s View On How To Treat Women by Iamemma(m): 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
Why so many theories on how to please a woman?

Nice one sha
Re: John Dumelo’s View On How To Treat Women by zealot4me(f): 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
Waiting for em' niggas to come post "give her ur ATM"
Re: John Dumelo’s View On How To Treat Women by nerdfrost(m): 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
Person wey never marry dey give advise Abi him don turn love adviser undecided

And the Frost descended on them! grin

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo’s View On How To Treat Women by Emac34: 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hiz opinion
Re: John Dumelo’s View On How To Treat Women by Emac34: 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
zealot4me:
Waiting for em' niggas to come post "give her ur ATM"
Come nd takegrin(ATM)
Re: John Dumelo’s View On How To Treat Women by sirhot(m): 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
Silly rules... angry angry angry

Try this at your own detriment! angry

You only need one RULE, The rule of MONEY. Don't ask me why! I don't know why! tongue tongue
Re: John Dumelo’s View On How To Treat Women by Mademoiselle24(f): 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
Correct!

(1) (Reply)

Falling In Love And Remaining In Love... Things You Should Know. (pic) / Cokacoola's Advice/complain Thread (relationship Matters) / Ladies: Your Honest Answers Are Required Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.