Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

What Will You Do If You Were Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Were Him? (1596 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Were Him? by drdrei09: 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
There is this friend of mine, he's a Nairalander too, He just got admission into one of the state universities in Nigeria and he would be resuming this January, his dad has given him his school fees and he has the money at hand but he has a girlfriend (the best girlfriend anyone can ever have #my opinion) who is seriously ill nd has been diagnosed with fibroid(an unusual growth on the uterus) and she needs to undergo surgery asap but her mother can't afford the 60k they said she should pay at the hospital. The lady lost her father early last year nd it has been her, her mother and younger brother only. No help is forth coming from any relative or anybody at all.
Now the thing is, should this friend of mine use his school fees to pay this girlfriend of his hospital bill or he should just go ahead and pay his school fees?? ?
I really hope you guys can help him with your invaluable pieces of advice....
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Him? by MediaDeveloper(m): 5:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
1. The boyfriend has no justifiable reason to use the money his father gave him to pay his school fees for any other thing.

2. Does your friend have any means of raising his school fees anytime soon?

3. Can your friend's school fees cover for all the medical requirement of his girlfriend's illness?

4. Can't your friend think of any other way of raising money to support his girlfriend?

Ask your friend to carefully consider these questions, answer himself and get some sense.

Please Nigerian Youths, if your parents are not a billionaires, when they send you to school, focus on your education and delete the word love from your dictionary.

To get more of my reflections on success and politics, visit http://234jam.com

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Were Him? by Carowline(f): 5:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
Who is he?
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Him? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
You said "Girlfriend not "Wife, so what i'll do is to go to my school & pay my School Fees.. shikena
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Him? by Airforce1(m): 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
Dont go into relationship if you still depend on your parents.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Him? by fulfillbill(m): 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
Carowline:
Who is he?

amebo give advise jor
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Him? by Carowline(f): 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
fulfillbill:

amebo give advise jor
No joor. Am suspecting you.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Him? by prettytasha(f): 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
Gf not wife .. So your friend should go and pay his fees ...let us assume he has already paid it before she fell ill what will she do
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Him? by fulfillbill(m): 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
Carowline:

No joor. Am suspecting you.

And ur the one typing from ur sick bed cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Him? by missKiffy(f): 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
I think he should help her with the money, especially if he knows it's possible for him to raise money for his school fees, all of you saying she's his GF not wife, I don't get, does it mean if your GF is at the point of death, you cant use ur last dough to save her cos she's jst a GF and not a wife

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Were Him? by drdrei09: 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
MediaDeveloper:

not certain
MediaDeveloper:

3. Can your friend's school fees cover for all the medical requirement of his girlfriend's illness?
yes
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Him? by nerdfrost(m): 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
Doesn't the gal have relatives or they are 'dead' too undecided The guy shud beta goan and pay his school fees oo!! Gals aren't loyal. She'll still leave him some day!

And the Frost descended on them! grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Him? by drdrei09: 6:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
Carowline:
Who is he?
is dat really necessary?
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Him? by MediaDeveloper(m): 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
drdrei09:
not certain
yes

If 2 is not applicable, do not advice him to jump to 3
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Him? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
Even if she is not ur wife

There is nothing wrong with saving a soul cry cry

Come to tink of d pains she is passing through
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Him? by Lordprez: 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
if the illness isn't a point of death kinda illness... I'd say the guy pays his school fees and try to assist with whatever he can raise

buh if the chick needs it urgently, like she could die or lose her womb and not bear kids in the future, then the dude should....

lie his azz off to his parents, relatives, friends and raise the goddamn money for both his school fees and the operation

I can't advise him to lay off his school... His future matters a lot and dad could permanently lose trust in him
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Him? by obinnashady(m): 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
This is a f*cking case.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Him? by myfantasies(f): 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ur friend better go nd pay his fees, let her family look for other alternatives to get the money

She might end up leaving him for someone else later

Or does he think that by paying the hospital bills both of dere future is sealed together?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Were Him? by fulfillbill(m): 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
Since he love her he should help her...nobody knows tomorrow.
Some parent still believe that some schools pay second semester school fees, he can recover the money from there.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Him? by fulfillbill(m): 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
myfantasies:
Ur friend better go nd pay his fees, let her family look for other alternatives to get the money

Or does he think that by paying the hospital bills both of dere future is sealed together?

But these are the fire that relationships go through to ensure that the love is pure.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Him? by myfantasies(f): 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
fulfillbill:

But these are the fire that relationships go through to ensure that the love is pure.
My dear dere is nothing pure in dis

Trust me i am talking from experience
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Him? by IamLEGEND1: 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
him no know say all dem slĂșts ain't loyal shey?
Tell him to better go & pay him schl fees.
one way or the other,the mama go raise the money.
Heartlessness ti take over jare
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Him? by fulfillbill(m): 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
myfantasies:
My dear dere is nothing pure in dis

Trust me i am talking from experience

Well for me i do things for people mainly because i want to help not really because i expect something in return...if he can squeeze the doe some how, i'd say go for it.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Him? by naijaboiy: 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
He should pay his school fees. Especially if he's not sure he can get it back from somewhere else.

He can try to render help by asking his parents for money but I wouldn't advise that he should use his school fees.

We wouldn't wanna be seeing a thread on Nairaland tomorrow on how she dumped him after helping to save her life.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Him? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
MediaDeveloper:
1. The boyfriend has no justifiable reason to use the money his father gave him to pay his school fees for any other thing.

4. Can't your friend think of any other way of raising money to support his girlfriend?

Ask your friend to carefully consider these questions, answer himself and get some sense.

Please Nigerian Youths, if your parents are not a billionaires, when they send you to school, focus on your education and delete the word love from your dictionary.

To get more of my reflections on success and politics, visit http://234jam.com
God bless you. Nice one joor
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Him? by OCTAVO: 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
This is the problem associated with having girlfriend/boyfriend while in school. Face your education for now and simply forget about anything relationship. Your parents hustled money for you to go to school, the money is not meant for medical bills. Receive sense please! If you don't have any alternative means of raising your school fee, never divert it into something else!

Person wey dem dey feed no dey feed person.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Him? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
sickstars:
Even if she is not ur wife

There is nothing wrong with saving a soul cry cry

Come to tink of d pains she is passing through
But do u no this can be very complicated if really digested & reasoned carefully?
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Him? by GoldenJAT(m): 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
Let him follow his Heart.... Or better still toss a coin 2 determine wat he shud do... I understand if pays d hospital bill, and I also understand if he ends up paying his school fees.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Him? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
myfantasies:

My thoughts as well
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Him? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
adepeter26:

But do u no this can be very complicated if really digested & reasoned carefully?

All i care bou is save a soul

She is dying not like wen she dies she wud come back to life
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Him? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
sickstars:

All i care bou is save a soul

She is dying not like wen she dies she wud come back to life
Nice @bolded but hope you no there are more to dat..

Only if you see it from d perspective am viewing it frm.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Him? by OCTAVO: 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
missKiffy:
I think he should help her with the money, especially if he knows it's possible for him to raise money for his school fees, all of you saying she's his GF not wife, I don't get, does it mean if your GF is at the point of death, you cant use ur last dough to save her cos she's jst a GF and not a wife

Answer to your question is in bold below. angry

IamLEGEND1:
him no know say all dem slĂșts ain't loyal shey?

Tell him to better go & pay him schl fees.

one way or the other,the mama go raise the money.

[size=30pt]Heartlessness ti take over jare[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? / My Boss's Wife Is Calling Me Pet Names!! Should I Be Worried? / Guys How Many Missed Calls Can You Give A Lady You're Wooing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.