Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

My Boss's Wife Is Calling Me Pet Names!! Should I Be Worried? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss's Wife Is Calling Me Pet Names!! Should I Be Worried? (1594 Views)

My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / Nneka Onuorah: Stop Calling Me Bro, I Am A Lady - Nigerian Lesbian / While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss's Wife Is Calling Me Pet Names!! Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
I know this may sound crazy buh I just don't know what to call it.

My boss's wife do call me pet names when commending me, like "thank you sweedie", "welldone love", "thanks dear"

Initially, I thought its something normal since she's older than I do(like 8yrs older), buh what bothers me now is that, she always call me those names only when no one else is dere with us(her husband xpecially). She will say " thank you" whenever she wanna commend me in her husbands' presence buh a pet name will be included when the husband is not dere.

Please guys, do I have any reason to be worried? Or I'm just being too over conscious?
Re: My Boss's Wife Is Calling Me Pet Names!! Should I Be Worried? by Elosky20: 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
hope you wont comeback here for prayers

1 Like

Re: My Boss's Wife Is Calling Me Pet Names!! Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
The devil is messing with your mind bro. Don't even think about it

2 Likes

Re: My Boss's Wife Is Calling Me Pet Names!! Should I Be Worried? by jonaifame22(m): 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
Do not be worried, use ur brain and take ur dick along wth you and rise to the occasion!

1 Like

Re: My Boss's Wife Is Calling Me Pet Names!! Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
Please be. You're getting fired soon enough. Mind you, I didn't even bother going through yo write up, the headline did it for me
Re: My Boss's Wife Is Calling Me Pet Names!! Should I Be Worried? by MzzTega(f): 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
You really need to be worried. She's '' eyeing'' you.
Just be careful cos your boss is your boss.
Re: My Boss's Wife Is Calling Me Pet Names!! Should I Be Worried? by Dojupyo(f): 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
Yes, you should be worried.. Since you noticed she calls you such deceiving names at the hubby's absence, what has been your reply?
Listen, I know you enjoy that cos if you don't, you should have handled this even without asking us here on Nairaland.. Now, you ain't asking for advice, you were asking if you should be worried or not, when you already know the answer.
Pls sweetheart, do the needful. Correct that woman cos she's gradually gonna be doomed.. And you too, I know you don't wanna loose your job?
God go catch her when she go call you those names unintentionally...
Married woman Anyway, what shall I say?
What a man can do, a woman can do better except impregnating one
Re: My Boss's Wife Is Calling Me Pet Names!! Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
Tell her your plantain is not yet ripe o
Re: My Boss's Wife Is Calling Me Pet Names!! Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
pinceprinz:
Please be. You're getting fired soon enough. Mind you, I didn't even bother going through yo write up, the headline did it for me

Getting fired! Exactly what I'm scared of, xpecially now that many graduates are out dere looking for a place to hook up for a job
Re: My Boss's Wife Is Calling Me Pet Names!! Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
Lyondavinci:
Tell her your plantain is not yet ripe o

Not ripe enough o, least, not to my boss's wife
Re: My Boss's Wife Is Calling Me Pet Names!! Should I Be Worried? by Sunnymatey(m): 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
Bros be worried but determine to resist the devil when she finally opened up.

1 Like

Re: My Boss's Wife Is Calling Me Pet Names!! Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
Dojupyo:
Yes, you should be worried.. Since you noticed she calls you such deceiving names at the hubby's absence, what has been your reply?
Listen, I know you enjoy that cos if you don't, you should have handled this even without asking us here on Nairaland.. Now, you ain't asking for advice, you were asking if you should be worried or not, when you already know the answer.
Pls sweetheart, do the needful. Correct that woman cos she's gradually gonna be doomed.. And you too, I know you don't wanna loose your job?
God go catch her when she go call you those names unintentionally...
Married woman Anyway, what shall I say?
What a man can do, a woman can do better except impregnating one

Its obvious I dnt wanna lose my job considering what s happning out dere.

I wish I know what to do or say to make her stop as I'm also trying to be careful not to get on her wrong side cos we all know women owns there husbands(even dere husbands business).

As per my response to her, its always bn "thank you ma'am" with a smile.
Re: My Boss's Wife Is Calling Me Pet Names!! Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
Elosky20:
hope you wont comeback here for prayers

I pray so ooo
Re: My Boss's Wife Is Calling Me Pet Names!! Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hope u will behave like Joseph in the Pharaoh house
Re: My Boss's Wife Is Calling Me Pet Names!! Should I Be Worried? by SlazzyK(m): 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
You should be...
She is attracted to you.
She is married
She is the wife to your boss
She is 8years older
She might get hold of you soon
She might make some advances
You might be dating her
You will be fired if her husband finds out
Dude, you should be worried.
Re: My Boss's Wife Is Calling Me Pet Names!! Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
SlazzyK:
You should be...
She is attracted to you.
She is married
She is the wife to your boss
She is 8years older
She might get hold of you soon
She might make some advances
You might be dating her
You will be fired if her husband finds out
Dude, you should be worried.

With this analysis, I should be

1 Like

Re: My Boss's Wife Is Calling Me Pet Names!! Should I Be Worried? by AsanwaKC(f): 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
you are heading to your destiny..remainber opportunity comes but once..be smart..or don't you want to be a boss?
Re: My Boss's Wife Is Calling Me Pet Names!! Should I Be Worried? by Vavana(f): 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
Jadonjack:
I know this may sound crazy buh I just don't know what to call it.

My boss's wife do call me pet names when commending me, like "thank you sweedie", "welldone love", "thanks dear"

Initially, I thought its something normal since she's older than I do(like 8yrs older), buh what bothers me now is that, she always call me those names only when no one else is dere with us(her husband xpecially). She will say " thank you" whenever she wanna commend me in her husbands' presence buh a pet name will be included when the husband is not dere.

Please guys, do I have any reason to be worried? Or I'm just being too over conscious?

guy be wise always put your phone on record while with her only as u claimed oooo. it will save u.
Re: My Boss's Wife Is Calling Me Pet Names!! Should I Be Worried? by Subsidy101(m): 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
I was in your shoes sometime in 2015, I didn't giv a positive response to her sweet names, when she saw I wasn't interested, she connived with her husband and I was accused and sacked.
Re: My Boss's Wife Is Calling Me Pet Names!! Should I Be Worried? by Drfinn: 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
OP,don't be worried! Worry has never solved anyone's problem. A state of worry is one of negativity. And where negativity exist the light of reason never shines. You should rather be careful.

Obviously, your boss' wife has developed a sort of affection towards you. This could be due to some factors, her husband may have been speaking good of you, her observations on how you attend to your duty, thereby supporting the actualization of her husband's set goals. It could be tied to your personality or something inexplicable that she finds attractive. It's equally possible she's the loving type that sees nothing but beauty in all of humanity. However, On the downside it maybe immoral like others have rushed to point.

Simply, you need to sit down and ask what about you this woman 'digs'. Some persons personalities are charming and irresistible. You just can't help but love them. If you fall within this rare category, then of no fault of us this woman admires you. However, how you handle this 'unsolicited' affection is what matters.

As a rule never mess with your master's wife or daughter. History is replete with the disastrous consequences. Hence never ever let it cross your mind to 'play along' if indeed her affection towards you is immoral.

From now be more conscious of this display of affection towards you. Is this display only verbal or there's an emerging nonverbal affectation? Is this display when you meet a set target, do some task or irrespective of anything worthy of same? These and others are certain things you should start taking note of.

If from your observations made without evil imaginations you notice they are immoral you might do certain things. One, avoid as much as you could been alone with her. Two, keep your conversation with her brief and formal. Three, you could talk to her in a matured way(Please do number three only when you notice overt verbal/nonverbal sensuous display). Four, should she become unreasonable and intolerable you might consider resignation. It's better to keep your honor than die on the laps of an immoral woman like the biblical Samson. Most importantly of all these ask God for guidance, wisdom and victory. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Boss's Wife Is Calling Me Pet Names!! Should I Be Worried? by Eddodoh(m): 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
This things happen especially where the woman is d boss. I have experience it and this beautiful woman dresses wit her chest and thigh exposed. Whenever she called me to report to her office I would look at her from afar and throw my face somewhere else when I reach her desk.

I did not work wit her for long I would have succumb to her seduction because it was so strong and she was all over me especially when her hubby is out of town.

She had to trace my abode to plead dat i return to my post but I had made up my mind.
Re: My Boss's Wife Is Calling Me Pet Names!! Should I Be Worried? by Holyfield1(m): 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
Drfinn:
OP,don't be worried! Worry has never solved anyone's problem. A state of worry is one of negativity. And where negativity exist the light of reason never shines. You should rather be careful.

Obviously, your boss' wife has developed a sort of affection towards you. This could be due to some factors, her husband may have been speaking good of you, her observations on how you attend to your duty, thereby supporting the actualization of her husband's set goals. It could be tied to your personality or something inexplicable that she finds attractive. It's equally possible she's the loving type that sees nothing but beauty in all of humanity. However, On the downside it maybe immoral like others have rushed to point.

Simply, you need to sit down and ask what about you this woman 'digs'. Some persons personalities are charming and irresistible. You just can't help but love them. If you fall within this rare category, then of no fault of us this woman admires you. However, how you handle this 'unsolicited' affection is what matters.

As a rule never mess with your master's wife or daughter. History is replete with the disastrous consequences. Hence never ever let it cross your mind to 'play along' if indeed her affection towards you is immoral.

From now be more conscious of this display of affection towards you. Is this display only verbal or there's an emerging nonverbal affectation? Is this display when you meet a set target, do some task or irrespective of anything worthy of same? These and others are certain things you should start taking note of.

If from your observations made without evil imaginations you notice they are immoral you might do certain things. One, avoid as much as you could been alone with her. Two, keep your conversation with her brief and formal. Three, you could talk to her in a matured way(Please do number three only when you notice overt verbal/nonverbal sensuous display). Four, should she become unreasonable and intolerable you might consider resignation. It's better to keep your honor than die on the laps of an immoral woman like the biblical Samson. Most importantly of all these ask God for guidance, wisdom and victory. Thanks.

Intelligent
Re: My Boss's Wife Is Calling Me Pet Names!! Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
AsanwaKC:
you are heading to your destiny..remainber opportunity comes but once..be smart..or don't you want to be a boss?

Hmmm...
Re: My Boss's Wife Is Calling Me Pet Names!! Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
Subsidy101:
I was in your shoes sometime in 2015, I didn't giv a positive response to her sweet names, when she saw I wasn't interested, she connived with her husband and I was accused and sacked.

My greatest fear right now is losing my job
Re: My Boss's Wife Is Calling Me Pet Names!! Should I Be Worried? by refiner(f): 6:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
yea u av to be worried!.....u better resign!

buh pls do connect me to fill in d vacant space!undecided

fanx in advance!smiley
Re: My Boss's Wife Is Calling Me Pet Names!! Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
Drfinn:

Wisdom! @Op don't go too far this is what you're looking for.
Re: My Boss's Wife Is Calling Me Pet Names!! Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
Drfinn:

Thank you very much bro. Really appreciate this piece.

However, considering resignation might be a little bit difficult as I av no other means of income.

I just hope we won't have to resolve this issue with resignation
Re: My Boss's Wife Is Calling Me Pet Names!! Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
refiner:
yea u av to be worried!.....u better resign!

buh pls do connect me to fill in d vacant space!undecided

fanx in advance!smiley

Exactly why I'm scared of being fired or resigning
Re: My Boss's Wife Is Calling Me Pet Names!! Should I Be Worried? by Pennah(m): 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
don't worry just b sorry for ur future
Re: My Boss's Wife Is Calling Me Pet Names!! Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 18, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Bros be worried but determine to resist the devil when she finally opened up.

I hope she close up totally

(1) (Reply)

Lady Cries For Help Says Her Guy's Sperm Smells Like Dead Rat And Spoilt Sardine / Man Flies To China To Meet Online Girlfriend, Spends 10 Days In Airport Waiting / Why Dogs Are Better Than Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.