Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons (34612 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission / Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt / ''How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos'' – DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
AFTER ALL IS SAID AND DONE, WHAT WILL BE, WILL SURELY BE..
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Descartes: 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Biafra cannot stand. I've interacted with many Igbos. You guys are not even united among yourselves. Imolites can't marry the Anambrarians. The Delta Igbos don't see themselves as true Igbos. The Igbos view guys from Abakaliki as Igbotic-Fulanis (Igbos with Fulani mentality). Tell me how they can co-exist as Biafra? I laugh at your struggle. My advice is that we seek a unified Nigeria that practices true fiscal federalism. The Igbos will benefit from such unified Nigeria. I rest my case.

I wonder who sold this dummy to you.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
Smh,

He doesn't want biafra, then learn to treat the ibos well. Funny enough he's only making more enemies for himself. Mr President that doesnt know what he's doing.
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Ikechukwu183: 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
Davvymavvy:
So the source is a credible one and the news is authentic because it oils the ego of some sadists?

NB. You don't expect Kanu to be in possession of arms bearing in mind how he sneaked into the country. He's not a fool.

Sneaked? Do you think people can sneaked from London airport just like that? Lunatics everywhere... Do you think their airport is as porous as the Zoo's own?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by uncjay(m): 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
I don't have to insult you, but u need to reason better, is guns the primary allegation against him or treason?

dukie25:
Free him then.
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by slikcipher(m): 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
bettercreature:
It's not the same in south west! there is nothing like special treatment for the Indigene,i heard what WIKE is doing to non-indigene in Rivers state and you can say the same about the North BUT nothing like that in south-west

Stop lying to yourself man... It's the same everywhere, even beyond Africa .

5 Likes

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by omenka(m): 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
..And they still had to rely on SR to bring this news to us, and they celebrate it- the same newspaper they love to hate and whose owner they loathe with mortal passion.

I'm surprised this juicy scoop isn't coming from egberetv.com or trentonline or breakingtimes or savingracereporters.

What a pitiable lot. cheesy
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by saintkel(m): 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
Vivipop:
Awww...You are so kind with your words. Thanks smiley
'clears throat'! Hello dear hw r u 2day
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by IgrigiKillandGo: 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
**grins** So maryam ibezimako was missing on the list? Kanu making Daura Secret Service look like ordinary police korofo since 1300BC. **grins**

2 Likes

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by cowgirl9090: 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lastdon02:
Beware of post that tells you to type Amen...As my friend sister typed amen and she disappeared.....This wont be our portion in Jesus name type"Amen"to claim it.

cheesy
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Davvymavvy(f): 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ikechukwu183:

Sneaked? Do you think people can sneaked from London airport just like that? Lunatics everywhere... Do you think their airport is as porous as the Zoo's own?

No wonder he used a fake name to lodge at the hotel where he was arrested
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Biafra cannot stand. I've interacted with many Igbos. You guys are not even united among yourselves. Imolites can't marry the Anambrarians. The Delta Igbos don't see themselves as true Igbos. The Igbos view guys from Abakaliki as Igbotic-Fulanis (Igbos with Fulani mentality). Tell me how they can co-exist as Biafra? I laugh at your struggle. My advice is that we seek a unified Nigeria that practices true fiscal federalism. The Igbos will benefit from such unified Nigeria. I rest my case.

I'm currently dating an Anambra and Delta girl respectively. I and the Anambra girl are planning to get married. What are you saying.

Why does the yoruba come out to even say yoruba likes eye service? Shows everyone has his own faults. Don't paint it to look like you a white painted sepulchre here. Your ideology is not needed on this note.

15 Likes

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by SoNature(m): 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lastdon02:
Beware of post that tells you to type Amen...As my friend sister typed amen and she disappeared.....This wont be our portion in Jesus name type"Amen"to claim it.

Amen....lol
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
It does not matter. A man who can pull a crowd is more dangerous than one skilled in handling weapons. His hate speech motivated unemployed frustrated 'Biafurans'. If those youth decided to arm themselves e for turn wahala for our government.

Execute this man! Nigerians are fickle, he'd get forgotten after eight days.
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by SoNature(m): 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:

Aturu, keep fooling urself. My colleague from Anambra married an Imo girl last Wednesday.

8 Likes

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
charix:
It does not matter. A man who can pull a crowd is more dangerous than one skilled in handling weapons. His hate speech motivated unemployed frustrated 'Biafurans'. If those youth decided to arm themselves e for turn wahala for our government.

Execute this man! Nigerians are fickle, he'd get forgotten after eight days.

Really? Execute him? Why? Because he wants sovereignty? Is the why he should be killed?

4 Likes

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Teddeebear: 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
We are just making this Nnamdi Kanu of a guy more popular. Biafra should not be encouraged. United we stand, divided we fall.
remind me, when the government of Lagos state makes life comfortable for igbos living in the state

2 Likes

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by dukie25: 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
uncjay:
I don't have to insult you, but u need to reason better, is guns the primary allegation against him or treason?
I don't have to insult you either, but did you forget the courts granted him bail which the fed govt flouted?

6 Likes

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by bettercreature(m): 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
slikcipher:

Stop lying to yourself man... It's the same everywhere, even beyond Africa .
You are wrong! its not,Igbos in south west can testify to what am saying
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by babajero(m): 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
We are just making this Nnamdi Kanu of a guy more popular. Biafra should not be encouraged. United we stand, divided we fall.
in nigeria's case united we fall divided we stand. We are just deceiving ourselves, we were never one, can't be one and will never be one.

5 Likes

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Prince16: 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:

If DSS didn't found anything tangible to hung him down.
They should just free him..simple..
Chai!
#"I_comments_my_reserved"
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by christopher123(m): 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:

You and who stand ?

3 Likes

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Ariemuogaga: 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
It really funny how a government, elected through a democratic mandate has ironically turned to be a ruthlessness undemocratic.....

5 Likes

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by pheesayor(m): 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
Joe4lv:
We live in sham believing we are one in this country.

I don't preach separation but I know that if you go to the north,you will be denied certain privileges cos you're from the south and same happens in other regions.

we should as a people,do this:
1. abolish state of origin
2. rotate presidency amongst all the regions or better still implement true federalism.
3. implement PIB

Trust me,the best way to bury Biafra is regionalism but I wonder why the Nigeria govt after saying the east has no natural resources and are ravaged by erosion still don't want regionalism. Bring regionalism and let those easterners suffer if you feel your claims are right.

I blame Gowon for dividing Nigeria into states from regions but Why didn't GEJ revert to regions? He had the best opportunity but blew it, even PIB. Thank God he succeeded with FOI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu was not in possession of any weapon, and I do not need air
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by tsdarkside(m): 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
i dont even know what you people have sef...the judiciary is working!!!....

but i still have the desire,to slap this kanu guy in the face,for callin me an animal.......

thunda fire am!!!-..... angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Barred Guests From Taking Photos At The Wedding Of His Daughter To Seun / Davido Is My Favourite Artiste - Osinbajo Chose Davido Over Wizkid / Sowore: Falana Tells NBA To Discipline Osinbajo, Other Lawyers In Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.