Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons (34614 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission / Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt / ''How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos'' – DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Nicepoker(m): 10:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
ibe9ja:
What is difficult in adding at least one weapon to the list? Mumu DSS.
add urs through nairaland.
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
gimakon:

Really? Execute him? Why? Because he wants sovereignty? Is the why he should be killed?
He did not go about it the right way. He claims the country is a zoo yet used jungle tactics to spread a message of only hate. There are civil ways to propose something to a government, easier done in a democracy. He went to school, he obviously knows those ways yet didn't implement them.

He committed treason and is now an enemy of the state. Everyday he spends in detention is a slap to the face of Nigerians because our taxes house and feed him - he's even better off than the homeless and unemployed.

I say the government should end his suffering and put him out of his misery. He's of no use to anyone.

1 Like

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Ujulabelle: 10:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
bettercreature:
It's not the same in south west! there is nothing like special treatment for the Indigene,i heard what WIKE is doing to non-indigene in Rivers state and you can say the same about the North BUT nothing like that in south-west
You must be a liar to say this. If I don't live in South west I would have believed you. You 4got that the most tribalistic tribe full of nepotism and segregatic spirit is Yoruba. Tribalism is everywhere in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by blacky76: 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
He can't come out now,till the year 2019 maybe
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Ujulabelle: 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
charix:

He did not go about it the right way. He claims the country is a zoo yet used jungle tactics to spread a message of only hate. There are civil ways to propose something to a government, easier done in a democracy. He went to school, he obviously knows those ways yet didn't implement them.

He committed treason and is now an enemy of the state. Everyday he spends in detention is a slap to the face of Nigerians because our taxes house and feed him - he's even better off than the homeless and unemployed.

I say the government should end his suffering and put him out of his misery. He's of no use to anyone.
Is Nigeria not a zoo? Is it because it came out of Kanu's mouth? The life you are living here, is it not a jungle life? Is freedom of speech not in d constitution of Nigeria? You are just funny and myopic 2 say he commited treason like ur myopic father, Boooohari.
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by DiademSh07: 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ujulabelle:

Is Nigeria not a zoo? Is it because it came out of Kanu's mouth? The life you are living here, is it not a jungle life? Is freedom of speech not in d constitution of Nigeria? You are just funny and myopic 2 say he commited treason like ur myopic father, Boooohari.
At the end of the day, he will be hanged and there's nothing you clowns can do about it!
Kanu already dig his grave the moment he attacked Pastor Kumuyi!

1 Like

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by IgrigiKillandGo: 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
azzima:
"abolish state of origin".....see your mouth!!!.One can EASILY tell that you are a Biafran. The ONLY tribe that is campaigning for the abolishment of state of origin. One has to be a Bastard to drag for another man's state. SAD!!!

**grins** The problem with you yoruba is that you want to eat your cake and still have it. You want to protect your land while still taking another man's resources. The easiest way to protect your land from strangers (as you call them) is you having your own country but no you won't ask for that. You'll keep your land nigeria, warn strangers to stay away from it and still steal the 'strangers' resources to develop the land you are protecting through federalism and regionalism. You think you are wise. **grins**

3 Likes

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by cutekhalifa(m): 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
bettercreature:
It's not the same in south west! there is nothing like special treatment for the Indigene,i heard what WIKE is doing to non-indigene in Rivers state and you can say the same about the North BUT nothing like that in south-west
forcefully destroying shops, goods worth billions of naira without notice, in the name of some kind of mopping up, so is nothing to u...? I have not drown inside lagos lagoon shebi u knew that grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ujulabelle:

It's now common knowledge he was a dual citizen based in the UK inciting hate in Nigeria. Had he been a Muslim and preached against western nations sentiments would've been different with his now-followers calling him a terrorist because the white man said so.

Freedom of speech would've been his defence had he made all his noise while based here. The international twist to it makes him a terrorist whose only aim is to see his kinsmen die while he stays safe with his family in the whiteman's democracy.
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by abiambo(m): 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
Are u living in the past?
See past tense na grin grin grin
IGBOPRINCE:

If DSS didn't found anything tangible to hung him down.
They should just free him..simple..
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by laprince(m): 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
charix:
It does not matter. A man who can pull a crowd is more dangerous than one skilled in handling weapons. His hate speech motivated unemployed frustrated 'Biafurans'. If those youth decided to arm themselves e for turn wahala for our government.

Execute this man! Nigerians are fickle, he'd get forgotten after eight days.

You write with so much hate. So, one can't actually agitate for sovereignty?

You're surely a coward
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by laprince(m): 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
charix:
It does not matter. A man who can pull a crowd is more dangerous than one skilled in handling weapons. His hate speech motivated unemployed frustrated 'Biafurans'. If those youth decided to arm themselves e for turn wahala for our government.

Execute this man! Nigerians are fickle, he'd get forgotten after eight days.

You're surely a coward.
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
laprince:

You're surely a coward
Skip to my most recent post. I've already touched on this.
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
bettercreature:

You are right... Over there in the south west they either demolish your shops or threaten you with the lagoon..
I strongly agree with you bro.
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Hackportal(m): 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
charix:

Yeap Ðsame To ur Father he's of no use to anyone.

1 Like

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Nobleking2000(m): 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lastdon02:
Beware of post that tells you to type Amen...As my friend sister typed amen and she disappeared.....This wont be our portion in Jesus name type"Amen"to claim it.
And you also expect me to type amen.
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by PhockPhockMan: 11:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
Pesuzok:
What is wrong with Sahara reporters, I thought they are pro APC

grin grin grin grin
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by ugotex85: 11:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
bettercreature:
What do you have to say about Ambode ordering the demolition of shops owned by the Igbos at a time when they traveled to the villa for Christmas and New year celebration? Remove the log of wood in your eye first to see well the dust in another's eye.

1 Like

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by MhizterWalker(m): 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
Please let them free the Mr Nnamdi Kanu of a person let him go. Even they have evidence against him let them take up his case in the court of law and stop delaying his trial. I think he has tasted enough suffering to know where to draw a line.
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Duru1(m): 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
We are just making this Nnamdi Kanu of a guy more popular. Biafra should not be encouraged. United we stand, divided we fall.

Is there any fall worse than the present configuration of Nigeria? I had better fall than remain a Nigerian.
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by DiademSh07: 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
IgrigiKillandGo:

**grins** The problem with you yoruba is that you want to eat your cake and still have it. You want to protect your land while still taking another man's resources. The easiest way to protect your land from strangers (as you call them) is you having your own country but no you won't ask for that. You'll keep your land nigeria, warn strangers to stay from it and still steal the 'strangers' resources to develop the land you are protecting. You think you are wise. **grins**
Which resources we dey steal from SE?
Yeye parasitic clowns!
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
The history of Nigeria will be too ugly if this guy dies in DSS custody. DOES IT MEAN THAT PMB DOESNT HAVE WISE ADVISER? Release this guy before its too late!!
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by CELEBRITIZ(m): 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
Weedcrusher:
They do not need to find weapons on me before they charge him for treason. The guy case is a dead on arrival case. I listened to radio biafra for about 30 minutes and I realized there are tons of evidence to nail this guy with in court. With all the video evidences showing him asking for ammunition to fight a democratically elected government, there is no way this dude will be charge with anything less than treason

Chapter 6 section 37 sub section 1 of nigerian criminal code act says "any person who levies war against the state, in order to intimidate or overawe the president or the governor of a state is guilty of treason and is liable to the punishment of death".

Sub section 2 of the same section says " any person conspiring with any person either within or outside nigeria to levy war against the state with the intent to cause such levying of war as would be of treason if committed by a citizen of nigeria, is guilty of treason and is liable to the punishment of death".

Section 38 of the same act says "any person who instigate any foreigner to invade nigeria with an armed force is guilty of treason, and is liable to the punishment of death ".

Section 42 says "any person who, without lawful authority, carries on, or makes preparation for carrying on, or aids in or advises the carrying on of, or preparation for, any war or warlike undertaking with, for, by, or against, any authority, or with, for, by, or against any band of citizens, is guilty of a felony, and is liable to imprisonment for life".

Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of all these offenses and his case is a sorry one.
c as u murder English there, u just dey disseminate thrash
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by DiademSh07: 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
cutekhalifa:
forcefully destroying shops, goods worth billions of naira without notice, in the name of some kind of mopping up, so is nothing to u...? I have not drown inside lagos lagoon shebi u knew that grin grin grin
Who told you they weren't given notice?
So you expect Lagos govt to be looking at the slums your brothers created at Oshodi?
Yeye!
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by DiademSh07: 11:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
razortruth:
The history of Nigeria will be too ugly if this guy dies in DSS custody. DOES IT MEAN THAT PMB DOESNT HAVE WISE ADVISER? Release this guy before its too late!!
The God of Pastor Kumuyi is fighting already! You can't insult a true man of God and not see the consequence!
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
charix:

And if Buhari wants something good from Biafrans, he should learn to be tolerant and have a listening ear to people and do things the right way. The last time it was Shia muslims, did he make a speech about it or call his soldiers to order? No he just follows things the extreme wrong way.

Sometimes you need to play the coward to win the war later... IMO,im just speaking of how I would follow things if I were president.

Think about it. The only reasons igbos agitate for biafra is because the system of governance here doesn't favour them. Power isn't rotated the right way, it's only the Hausas and yorubas that enjoy it,now the igbos want to leave and have a fair chance to themselves, you here saying it's treason, suppose you were being marginalised, would you feel good?

Look at oshodi market now. They demolished everything where do they want these people to start from? How do they want them to run business when they have bills to pay. They have kids to train in school, shay na igbos come this world come suffer.

You don't know what igbos see to start from nothing to make something. I'm an igbo man,but in as much as I never loved biafra before , I just got to love the agitation and the eventuality of what came out of it, I grew to love Biafra. The suffering is way too much for an average igbo man to bear. If you don't want a divided nation,you must learn to accept us as one of you and let power rotate how it's supposed to. And treat us as one of your kind.

Nnamdi Kanu did nothing from my own point of view, Buhari should face the issue of bringing Nigeria back to past glory and not witch hunting people in the name of anti corruption and blasphemy and whatever . It doesn't make sense.

3 Likes

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by tsdarkside(m): 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
gimakon:

And if Buhari wants something good from Biafrans, he should learn to be tolerant and have a listening ear to people and do things the right way. The last time it was Shia muslims, did he make a speech about it or call his soldiers to order? No he just follows things the extreme wrong way.

Sometimes you need to play the coward to win the war later... IMO,im just speaking of how I would follow things if I were president.

Think about it. The only reasons igbos agitate for biafra is because the system of governance here doesn't favour them. Power isn't rotated the right way, it's only the Hausas and yorubas that enjoy it,now the igbos want to leave and have a fair chance to themselves, you here saying it's treason, suppose you were being marginalised, would you feel good?

Look at oshodi market now. They demolished everything where do they want these people to start from? How do they want them to run business when they have bills to pay. They have kids to train in school, shay na igbos come this world come suffer.

You don't know what igbos see to start from nothing to make something. I'm an igbo man,but in as much as I never loved biafra before , I just got to love the agitation and the eventuality of what came out of it, I grew to love Biafra. The suffering is way too much for an average igbo man to bear. If you don't want a divided nation,you must learn to accept us as one of you and let power rotate how it's supposed to. And treat us as one of your kind.

Nnamdi Kanu did nothing from my own point of view, Buhari should face the issue of bringing Nigeria back to past glory and not witch hunting people in the name of anti corruption and blasphemy and whatever . It doesn't make sense.

i still want to slap him,for calling me a animal..!!!
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by tsdarkside(m): 11:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
charix:

yea...like end his suffering,like style.....yea.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Disguised As A Girl Intercepted In Borno. Photos / Nigerian Soldier Declared Missing By Family Has Been Confirmed Dead. Photos / Tajudeen Yusuf Steps Down For Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.