Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons (34611 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission / Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt / ''How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos'' – DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Dsrooftiles: 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
tongue tongue

9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting Biafra. grin grin
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by omololu2020(m): 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
dani3:
even in prison he is still better than you 100 times. grin
k
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
Joe4lv:
We live in sham believing we are one in this country.

I don't preach separation but I know that if you go to the north,you will be denied certain privileges cos you're from the south and same happens in other regions.

we should as a people,do this:
1. abolish state of origin
2. rotate presidency amongst all the regions or better still implement true federalism.
3. implement PIB

Trust me,the best way to bury Biafra is regionalism but I wonder why the Nigeria govt after saying the east has no natural resources and are ravaged by erosion still don't want regionalism. Bring regionalism and let those easterners suffer if you feel your claims are right.

Prescise!

2 Likes

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by SHAIBULIAR: 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
thirty sim cards? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked haba nnamdi kanu,you dey do yahoo yahoo ni?
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by kingdompropty: 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sahara reporters , Una go report tire.The young man have become renown and more popular than Buhari. The thing is that from the story of hibernating - Tinubu is the chief to weapon possession which we know the fathers and to his assortment of girlfriends which most Nigerians are guilty of this guys popularity keeps soaring.

1 Like

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by wizkidblogger(f): 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
38 Sim cards? Choi! shocked shocked
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Yorubasgreat(f): 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
My Yoruba brothers come let's party here on this thread.. ..

5 Likes

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Montaque(m): 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
The FG has one objective on this.
detain him and frustrate him.
It's a pity prof sagay turned tribalism in on this.

1 Like

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by kraftykc(m): 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
Pesuzok:
What is wrong with Sahara reporters, I thought they are pro APC
They are an actual media house.
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by chlowi(f): 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
I am begining to see Sahara Reporters for what they truly stand for!! Undilluted Truth
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by ShowYourCertificate: 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
omololu2020:
Biafra cannot stand. I've interacted with many Igbos. You guys are not even united among yourselves. Imolites can't marry the Anambrarians. The Delta Igbos don't see themselves as true Igbos. The Igbos view guys from Abakaliki as Igbotic-Fulanis (Igbos with Fulani mentality). Tell me how they can co-exist as Biafra? I laugh at your struggle. My advice is that we seek a unified Nigeria that practices true fiscal federalism. The Igbos will benefit from such unified Nigeria. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
[b][/b]I thought Sahara Reporters are said to be pro-Yoruba and APC news house. Anyways, I believe in Nigeria.
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by saintkel(m): 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
Vivipop:
I agree with your opinion
Omo see gobe... See beauty, y will I go for biafra wen I have dis type of lady...#aminlove
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by SHAIBULIAR: 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
omololu2020:
Weather he has weapons with him or not,he will still be in prison
WHETHER not weather grin

2 Likes

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by johnpaul1101(m): 9:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
Buhari,DSS,SSS.......Whatever..... My advice to you is, let this dude go. Stop infuriating the igbos. It is one word of advice that one needs to give to a wise man, and that word keeps multiplying in his mind. Buhari, wopu aka enwe na ofe, tupu o ghoo aka mmadu.

1 Like

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by biltem: 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

and the spirit is awaken when johnatan was voted out of power and the fake erudite economics of the Biafra is no longer in recon.
i just pity many young individuals that are being used and sacrificing their life while the sponsors' children keep living big outside the country.
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Davvymavvy(f): 9:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
So the source is a credible one and the news is authentic because it oils the ego of some sadists?

NB. You don't expect Kanu to be in possession of arms bearing in mind how he sneaked into the country. He's not a fool.
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Amberon: 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
ooo
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by SamJed(m): 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
Small small the truth is coming out...

1 Like

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Vivipop(f): 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
saintkel:
Omo see gobe... See beauty, y will I go for biafra wen I have dis type of lady...#aminlove
Awww...You are so kind with your words. Thanks smiley
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Amberon: 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
is it by force to take the SS with you this is a demogrcratic era. Leave us alone!!!
Uzoma385:

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
biltem:

and the spirit is awaken when johnatan was voted out of power and the fake erudite economics of the Biafra is no longer in recon.
i just pity many young individuals that are being used and sacrificing their life while the sponsors' children keep living big outside the country.
Go & make enquiry, Radio Biafra started way back then in 2009. Later stopped broadcasting but, came back on air in ending 2010/2011.

Nnamdi Kanu calls GEJ then "Imbecilic & Spineless Man. So, keep that your brown roof thinking that Radio Biafra started when GEJ was voted out.. #shalom

10 Likes

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Johnsinia(m): 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
We are just making this Nnamdi Kanu of a guy more popular. Biafra should not be encouraged. United we stand, divided we fall.
Bros, you know that you know that everybody knows that God knew that we have never been united. So stop lying to yourselve.

10 Likes

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by kachnov(m): 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
Cool...all we need is peace.
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Duletion(m): 9:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I'm disappointed that you would quote a man as biased and compromised as Wole Soyinka
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by babestella: 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
We are just making this Nnamdi Kanu of a guy more popular. Biafra should not be encouraged. United we stand, divided we fall.

Professor Issey Sagay said the 'igbos don't deserve any appointment in Buhari's administration' and you are here talking about unity. Please stop that, we are never United and we will never be united, period.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic / Osinbajo Barred Guests From Taking Photos At The Wedding Of His Daughter To Seun / Masari On VAT: Northern States Responsible For Lagos, Rivers Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.