Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,725 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons (34599 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission / Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt / ''How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos'' – DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Weedcrusher: 11:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
CELEBRITIZ:

c as u murder English there, u just dey disseminate thrash

I implore and dare you to engage me in english grammar contest. You must be vacuous and dull-witted to claim that the grammatical content of the Constitution is wrong. Just to inform your doltishness, it's a grammatical atrocity to use "u murder english"
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by teddywisdom: 11:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
We are just making this Nnamdi Kanu of a guy more popular. Biafra should not be encouraged. United we stand, divided we fall.
WHY?
United in crime and corruption?
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by ibe9ja: 12:08am On Jan 10, 2016
alexlee50:
u want them to manufacture evidence?

Yes na as they usually do.
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by theDEVILisHERE: 12:13am On Jan 10, 2016
charix:

He did not go about it the right way. He claims the country is a zoo yet used jungle tactics to spread a message of only hate. There are civil ways to propose something to a government, easier done in a democracy. He went to school, he obviously knows those ways yet didn't implement them.

He committed treason and is now an enemy of the state. Everyday he spends in detention is a slap to the face of Nigerians because our taxes house and feed him - he's even better off than the homeless and unemployed.

I say the government should end his suffering and put him out of his misery. He's of no use to anyone.

Africans suffer and are useless and hopeless while still asking where their problem is coming from

look at how a supposed human being is reasoning
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Cityguy: 12:53am On Jan 10, 2016
kingdompropty:
Who didn't know that the evil party was telling lie.
Their trademark.
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by akudinaobi(m): 12:55am On Jan 10, 2016
Very sad to see his story in a sour state
I term him a fool and daft
In the game of rebel
Never alow the opposition to caught you ,
Protect you dignity till last
Thats your pride
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by MChaze25(m): 1:04am On Jan 10, 2016
Weedcrusher:
They do not need to find weapons on me before they charge him for treason. The guy case is a dead on arrival case. I listened to radio biafra for about 30 minutes and I realized there are tons of evidence to nail this guy with in court. With all the video evidences showing him asking for ammunition to fight a democratically elected government, there is no way this dude will be charge with anything less than treason

Chapter 6 section 37 sub section 1 of nigerian criminal code act says "any person who levies war against the state, in order to intimidate or overawe the president or the governor of a state is guilty of treason and is liable to the punishment of death".

Sub section 2 of the same section says " any person conspiring with any person either within or outside nigeria to levy war against the state with the intent to cause such levying of war as would be of treason if committed by a citizen of nigeria, is guilty of treason and is liable to the punishment of death".

Section 38 of the same act says "any person who instigate any foreigner to invade nigeria with an armed force is guilty of treason, and is liable to the punishment of death ".

Section 42 says "any person who, without lawful authority, carries on, or makes preparation for carrying on, or aids in or advises the carrying on of, or preparation for, any war or warlike undertaking with, for, by, or against, any authority, or with, for, by, or against any band of citizens, is guilty of a felony, and is liable to imprisonment for life".

Nnamdi Kanu is guilty of all these offenses and his case is a sorry one.

same treatment should go to Buhari for instigating violence that lead to death of corp members after he lost elections years back abi?
Kettle calling pot black!
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by rumours: 1:04am On Jan 10, 2016
And what does this law you quoted prescribe for military juntas and coup plotters for which Mr President is not far from? He who goes to equity must always go with clean hands o! This double standard that is powered by hatred, bigotry and sycophancy will not take this country anywhere. Kettle cannot continue to call the pot black o!

Weedcrusher:
They do not need to find weapons on me before they charge him for treason. The guy case is a dead on arrival case. I listened to radio biafra for about 30 minutes and I realized there are tons of evidence to nail this guy with in court. With all the video evidences showing him asking for ammunition to fight a democratically elected government, there is no way this dude will be charge with anything less than treason

Chapter 6 section 37 sub section 1 of nigerian criminal code act says "any person who levies war against the state, in order to intimidate or overawe the president or the governor of a state is guilty of treason and is liable to the punishment of death".

Sub section 2 of the same section says " any person conspiring with any person either within or outside nigeria to levy war against the state with the intent to cause such levying of war as would be of treason if committed by a citizen of nigeria, is guilty of treason and is liable to the punishment of death".

Section 38 of the same act says "any person who instigate any foreigner to invade nigeria with an armed force is guilty of treason, and is liable to the punishment of death ".

Section 42 says "any person who, without lawful authority, carries on, or makes preparation for carrying on, or aids in or advises the carrying on of, or preparation for, any war or warlike undertaking with, for, by, or against, any authority, or with, for, by, or against any band of citizens, is guilty of a felony, and is liable to imprisonment for life".

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by xtervaganza(m): 1:12am On Jan 10, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:

If DSS didn't found anything tangible to hung him down.
They should just free him..simple..
egbon igboprince, if you want kanu released go and free him yourself
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by tsdarkside(m): 1:24am On Jan 10, 2016
cutekhalifa:
abi in your goddamn constitution their is freedom of speech and expression Don't we have right to choose where to belong What of those imams and politician instigating hatred during presidential election,saying heaven will loose if one of their own is not forcefully accepted as president of ur Nigeira, ain't u going to charge them for treason.... The propaganda is 2much, one of BUBU serving minister said, he will form parallel government, is that not treason-able The dogs and baboon gonna sock in blood if I'm not the king of Nigeria,,, is that not treason.... Seem's like 2/3 of Nigeria is benefiting from erosion ravage region... We should tell our selves the truth, what have we benefit from 1 Nigeria from 1914

yes,but they were not asking for weapons....kanu is a dead man already,,,,the rules are clear....he is finish!!....
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by ngoziama: 1:49am On Jan 10, 2016
omololu2020:
Weather he has weapons with him or not,he will still be in prison

State your reasons.if you people hate ibos so much then send them away.why would he be in prison or is it because you are privileged to use the internet and therfore go on to write rubbish.mtchewww.

I personally dont mind a one nigeria but the hate towards the ibos in nigeria is disgusting and stinks.
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Blackfire(m): 2:24am On Jan 10, 2016
DiademSh07:

The God of Pastor Kumuyi is fighting already! You can't insult a true man of God and not see the consequence!

me i say no to biafra, but is pastor kumuyi a man of god?
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by goingsolo: 2:45am On Jan 10, 2016
You must be a bigot and hypocrit.Boko Haram is innocent, they have not wage war against d nigeria state? They called upon to accept amnesty after all their atrocities.do they care about your fuking constitution, one day it will get to u,watch and see
Weedcrusher:

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Nobody: 3:02am On Jan 10, 2016
gimakon:

If biafra holds, thats the first president of Biafra.
And if Buhari wants something good from Biafrans, he should learn to be tolerant and have a listening ear to people and do things the right way. The last time it was Shia muslims, did he make a speech about it or call his soldiers to order? No he just follows things the extreme wrong way.

Sometimes you need to play the coward to win the war later... IMO,im just speaking of how I would follow things if I were president.

Think about it. The only reasons igbos agitate for biafra is because the system of governance here doesn't favour them. Power isn't rotated the right way, it's only the Hausas and yorubas that enjoy it,now the igbos want to leave and have a fair chance to themselves, you here saying it's treason, suppose you were being marginalised, would you feel good?

Look at oshodi market now. They demolished everything where do they want these people to start from? How do they want them to run business when they have bills to pay. They have kids to train in school, shay na igbos come this world come suffer.

You don't know what igbos see to start from nothing to make something. I'm an igbo man,but in as much as I never loved biafra before , I just got to love the agitation and the eventuality of what came out of it, I grew to love Biafra. The suffering is way too much for an average igbo man to bear. If you don't want a divided nation,you must learn to accept us as one of you and let power rotate how it's supposed to. And treat us as one of your kind.

Nnamdi Kanu did nothing from my own point of view, Buhari should face the issue of bringing Nigeria back to past glory and not witch hunting people in the name of anti corruption and blasphemy and whatever . It doesn't make sense.
Until a cause is born out of righteousness and virtue, it shall never stand nor pass the test of time. Ojukwu failed to achieve a Biafura because it was born out of greed. The same is happening this very day as we can see in Kanu's wavering morale.
Boko haram in all their ruthlessness may have a political origin, it may have an origin stemming from greed but one thing I know is using a religious camouflage people are willing to die for it. The real heroes for Biafura are dead and gone, all that remains are jokers. Since the east are majority Christian putting a religious angle to this struggle would guarantee a greater following and servitude. A greedy man can get bought, history has taught us many times but a man with beliefs is hardly shaken nor broken.

You say on one hand the agitation is a noble cause but in the same sentence reveal the greedy nature of the struggle, hypocrisy much? What would you say of the thousands of minority tribes who would stay dominated by the big three? They would need their own lands to become kings na.
The wrong Nnamdi did was wishing doom upon his kinsmen and for that I condemn him to the very depths of hell. If he strongly believed his own ramblings why didn't he stay home and pronounce them? His capture and imminent execution sofar he was based here would make him a martyr in my books. Instead he kept hiding from authorities and visited the country only under anonymity -- yes, a real 'courageous' fellow and the sign of a future weak ruler.
News reports keep rolling daily how he's ready to denounce the agitation just to go home to his family. My deadline for his public apology streamed live to the nation remains January 28th - we shall watch and see.

1 Like

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by jackmajor: 4:32am On Jan 10, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
We are just making this Nnamdi Kanu of a guy more popular. Biafra should not be encouraged. United we stand, divided we fall.
is it your father who should be made more popular?
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by jackmajor: 4:36am On Jan 10, 2016
Weedcrusher:

it is quite unfortunate that u can't make one complete sentence.
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by NakedEve: 4:39am On Jan 10, 2016
Weedcrusher:

What is the meaning of the phrase "to levy war"?

It means;
to make or begin war; to take arms for attack; to attack.

Did he make war? No!
Did he begin war? No!
Did he take arms? Yes?
Did he attack? No!

I plead guilty!

Let there be war!
We down in the Marine Kingdom of darkness need blood.
We also need souls. cheesy
We pray that our Queen Mother of the Coast will give us the blood of Nigerians when they fight one another in battle.

we are also praying that there be world war so that more souls will go down into the pit! cheesy
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by cheruv: 4:39am On Jan 10, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Biafra cannot stand. I've interacted with many Igbos. You guys are not even united among yourselves. Imolites can't marry the Anambrarians. The Delta Igbos don't see themselves as true Igbos. The Igbos view guys from Abakaliki as Igbotic-Fulanis (Igbos with Fulani mentality). Tell me how they can co-exist as Biafra? I laugh at your struggle. My advice is that we seek a unified Nigeria that practices true fiscal federalism. [s]The Igbos will benefit from such unified Nigeria[/s]. I rest my case.
Stop all these lies you're telling against Igbos!
Igbos benefit from anywhere,after all there are about 20million Igbos outside Nigeria and they're benefiting from the systems in place in those places they're
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by DropShot: 5:25am On Jan 10, 2016
dani3:

even in prison he is still better than you 100 times. grin
Lie. A mad man with his freedom is far better than NK. If you've ever lost your freedom before, you'd understand.
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by dani3(m): 5:28am On Jan 10, 2016
DropShot:

Lie. A mad man with his freedom is far better than NK. If you've ever lost your freedom before, you'd understand.
what freedom? You mean living in lawless naija.
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by DropShot: 5:33am On Jan 10, 2016
dani3:

what freedom? You mean living in lawless naija.
Well, you don't know how many prisoners will prefer to be free in the "lawless naija" to living in bondage.
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Reference(m): 5:48am On Jan 10, 2016
Joe4lv:
We live in sham believing we are one in this country.

I don't preach separation but I know that if you go to the north,you will be denied certain privileges cos you're from the south and same happens in other regions.

we should as a people,do this:
1. abolish state of origin
2. rotate presidency amongst all the regions or better still implement true federalism.
3. implement PIB

Trust me,the best way to bury Biafra is regionalism but I wonder why the Nigeria govt after saying the east has no natural resources and are ravaged by erosion still don't want regionalism. Bring regionalism and let those easterners suffer if you feel your claims are right.

Couldn't put it better but because Nigeria cannot succeed they can't see it. To them corruption is the one and only, the front and centre problem and Dasuki is the current artiste. The nation is distracted, dancing to the dictates of those who know this country and felt they saved it from the brink....of realization.

The truth is just as the proof of love is letting go, liberty is and remains the proof of true nationhood. And like a famous man speaking of love says, "if it comes back to you it is yours, if it does not it means it was never yours in the first place."
If this nation is ours we will naturally love it.

No one must be forced to maintain a relationship he/she doesn't desire.

1 Like

Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Weedcrusher: 6:00am On Jan 10, 2016
jackmajor:

it is quite unfortunate that u can't make one complete sentence.

You are such a simpleton. How about that being a complete sentence?
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Weedcrusher: 6:05am On Jan 10, 2016
NakedEve:

What is the meaning of the phrase "to levy war"?

It means;
to make or begin war; to take arms for attack; to attack.

Did he make war? No!
Did he begin war? No!
Did he take arms? Yes?
Did he attack? No!

I plead guilty!

Let there be war!
We down in the Marine Kingdom of darkness need blood.
We also need souls. cheesy
We pray that our Queen Mother of the Coast will give us the blood of Nigerians when they fight one another in battle.

we are also praying that there be world war so that more souls will go down into the pit! cheesy

You need to have your brain examined.
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Xano(m): 6:09am On Jan 10, 2016
bettercreature:
It's not the same in south west! there is nothing like special treatment for the Indigene,i heard what WIKE is doing to non-indigene in Rivers state and you can say the same about the North BUT nothing like that in south-west

Interesting post from you.

Special treatment of indigene in South-west and by South-westerns on each other is more. In Abuja, offices headed by a south-western(either Federal or Private) has high number of its indigenous people; a higher number also in offices located in south-west. Even Northerners are aware of this.

It is good to say the truth, don't spin it.
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 10, 2016
charix:

[s]Until a cause is born out of righteousness and virtue, it shall never stand nor pass the test of time. Ojukwu failed to achieve a Biafura because it was born out of greed. The same is happening this very day as we can see in Kanu's waive ring morale.
Boko haram in all their ruthlessness may have political origin, it may have an origin stemming from greed but one thing I know is using a religious camouflage people are willing to die for it. The real heroes for Biafura are dead and gone, all that remains are jokers. Since the east are majority Christian putting a religious angle to this struggle would guarantee a greater following and servitude. A greedy man can get bought, history has taught us many times but a man with beliefs is hardly shaken not broken.

You say on one hand the agitation is a noble cause but in the same sentence reveal the greedy nature of the struggle, hypocrisy much? What would you say of the thousands of minority tribes who would stay dominated by the big three? They would need their own lands to become kings na.
The wrong Nnamdi did was wishing doom upon his kinsmen and for that I condemn him to the very depths of hell. If he strongly believed his own ramblings why didn't he stay home and pronounce them? His capture and imminent execution sofar he was based here would make him a martyr in my books. Instead he kept hiding from authorities and visited the country only under anonymity -- yes, a real 'courageous' fellow and the sign of a future weak ruler.
News reports keep rolling daily how he's ready to denounce the agitation just to go home to his family. My deadline for his public apology streamed live to the nation remains January 28th - we shall watch and see[/s]

Useless yoruba thing.
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 10, 2016
charix:

[s]Until a cause is born out of righteousness and virtue, it shall never stand nor pass the test of time. Ojukwu failed to achieve a Biafura because it was born out of greed. The same is happening this very day as we can see in Kanu's waive ring morale.
Boko haram in all their ruthlessness may have political origin, it may have an origin stemming from greed but one thing I know is using a religious camouflage people are willing to die for it. The real heroes for Biafura are dead and gone, all that remains are jokers. Since the east are majority Christian putting a religious angle to this struggle would guarantee a greater following and servitude. A greedy man can get bought, history has taught us many times but a man with beliefs is hardly shaken not broken.

News reports keep rolling daily how he's ready to denounce the agitation just to go home to his family. My deadline for his public apology streamed live to the nation remains January 28th - we shall watch and see[/s]

Useless thing from SW.
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Weedcrusher: 6:24am On Jan 10, 2016
goingsolo:
You must be a bigot and hypocrit.Boko Haram is innocent, they have not wage war against d nigeria state? They called upon to accept amnesty after all their atrocities.do they care about your fuking constitution, one day it will get to u,watch and see

If you don't know what is the art of negotiations in war, then I can't help you.
Re: Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons by Weedcrusher: 6:25am On Jan 10, 2016
charix:

Until a cause is born out of righteousness and virtue, it shall never stand nor pass the test of time. Ojukwu failed to achieve a Biafura because it was born out of greed. The same is happening this very day as we can see in Kanu's waive ring morale.

News reports keep rolling daily how he's ready to denounce the agitation just to go home to his family. My deadline for his public apology streamed live to the nation remains January 28th - we shall watch and see.

There are over 300 minority tribes in the country, but you never hear them cry of marginalization like the igbos do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Declared Missing By Family Has Been Confirmed Dead. Photos / Okey Onyekanma Resigns As Deputy Speaker In Imo / Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.