Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Because Suicide Seems To Be Inevitable. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Because Suicide Seems To Be Inevitable. (11409 Views)

Please Come To My Aid Nairalanders!! / Did This Man Come To Your Secondary School? / Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Because Suicide Seems To Be Inevitable. by Izugab(m): 7:40am On Jan 10, 2016
AZeD1:
Raayah has said it all but since you say you really love education, i'd say you should forget about UNN and enrol at the Open university of Nigeria. Also, there are lots of schools that put their materials online e.g MIT and Stanford, there are also lots of MOOC's were you can get all the knowledge you want. at you own time and for free.

This is 2016, education has gone beyond the classroom.

u spoke well dear Buh geology is my dream course cos I've many things I want to do though.

I've paid N25 000 acceptance fee which will be wasted if I don't resume school. I've asked a student of the school about deferring admission and he told me that for me to defer the admission, then I'll have to pay this year's school fees and that of next year. So if I've to go by deferring, then I'll definitely lose N58 950. Am seriously fuzzy and ambivalent at this stage.

I am also considering my age here. Am no more young at all. I would've been knocked down several times by vehicles plying on the road cos of thinking.

I ve even went to two parish priests Buh help couldn't come from them. It seems everywhere is locked.

I wish help could come from nairaland to salvage my deteriorating self

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Because Suicide Seems To Be Inevitable. by PrinceCEE(m): 7:51am On Jan 10, 2016
I have seen help rendered to many desperate dudes from nairalanders. If I have anything on me, I would do the needful.

This is very touching, it's better this thread is moved to front page so that others could see this.

lalasticlala, ishilove, fynestboi, please come and help this guy.

Admission becomes hard as the year goes by and if he has to forfeit this admission, who knows when he'll be admitted again considering the nature of Nigeria.

Am just moved with ur story. If it was in my power, I would help Buh am also admitted and I'll have lots of expenses.

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Because Suicide Seems To Be Inevitable. by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 10, 2016
This is really touching.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Because Suicide Seems To Be Inevitable. by Izugab(m): 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
Please I really need this help.

Nairalanders, I believe you can help me get through this problem.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Because Suicide Seems To Be Inevitable. by cirmuell(m): 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
Eeyah...sadembarassed

Wish I could help right now, hopefully someone who can will come across this. Don't let whatever anyone says here get to you. Stay positive

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Because Suicide Seems To Be Inevitable. by Izugab(m): 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
cirmuell:
Eeyah...sadembarassed

Wish I could help right now, hopefully someone who can will come across this. Don't let whatever anyone say here get to you. Stay positive
As a man, a times positivity is hard to imbibe. I've always been positive. I've thought countlessly on ending my life but because of the hope in me, I still see this day.
Am just fuzzy, I don't know which way to go to. Am certainly down. My mum and siblings are more down as ever. My family is as if someone is dead all because of my situation now.
Am just as pitiful as pity itself.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Because Suicide Seems To Be Inevitable. by Izugab(m): 10:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
Please nairalanders, I know someone out there can help me get through this. I beg all and sundry. School actually started since December but am still at home. I was able to pay only my acceptance fee of N25 000. If I've to forfeit this admission, my N25 000 will just be lost to thin air despite the fact that my family has nothing to eat presently.

Please oooo
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Because Suicide Seems To Be Inevitable. by Izugab(m): 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
lalasticlala please help me move this to front page.

Save a dying soul. Help me achieve my destiny and goals. Pls nairalanders, u've gotten to believe me. I can provide more evidence as proof to my situation. please, someone should help me.
A times, I wish if I were any of the politicians son. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Because Suicide Seems To Be Inevitable. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
tensazangetsu:

This is very very cold just because you are opportune to be where you are in life, you have no idea what others are suffering or passing through. Op I think you should drop you account number here I would love to see what I can do and I will like your permission to share this story. And op never ever contemplate suicide, it's not worth it at all. You have to stick around and see how your story ends. And to fellow nigerians, please don't give birth to kids you cannot afford to care for.
SCAMMERS ALERT!!
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Because Suicide Seems To Be Inevitable. by PrinceCEE(m): 11:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
favoryte33:
SCAMMERS ALERT!!

Who's the scammer here

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Because Suicide Seems To Be Inevitable. by nyafunyafu: 11:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
Izugab, Send an email to me on chinedudotpavinaatgmaildotcom
Include your phone number as I will verify your details through my friends in telecom industry.
It is well with you
Please send the email as soon as possible perhaps this night.
God bless

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Because Suicide Seems To Be Inevitable. by otokx(m): 11:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
The problems of Nigeria can be traced to the number of children in the family. The absurd part is when this chap becomes influential tomorrow, the absentee papa will pop out of nowhere and begin shine shine bobo.

We have to look inwards, 1 child per family and 2 names maximum per child.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Because Suicide Seems To Be Inevitable. by Youngsage: 11:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
cry cry
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Because Suicide Seems To Be Inevitable. by Izugab(m): 11:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
nyafunyafu:
Izugab, Send an email to me on chinedudotpavinaatgmaildotcom
Include your phone number as I will verify your details through my friends in telecom industry.
It is well with you
Please send the email as soon as possible perhaps this night.
God bless
I've just sent u a mail now. My email address is izuchukwugabriel9@gmail.com and I've used it to send u a message...

thanks sir..... I'll be expecting ur response.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Because Suicide Seems To Be Inevitable. by tosyne2much(m): 12:32am On Jan 12, 2016
This is so touching. I wish I could be of help

May God raise a helper

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Because Suicide Seems To Be Inevitable. by aolumaxi(m): 12:39am On Jan 12, 2016
...and some eediots are there sharing 'yams'..... #God_Punish_All_Our_Looters....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Because Suicide Seems To Be Inevitable. by dazzi: 12:42am On Jan 12, 2016
Send a mail to this foundation about your situation,dey send people to school but dey will pay directly to the school.

Info@trainanigerianchild.com

Will put in words for you.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Because Suicide Seems To Be Inevitable. by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 12, 2016
This is just too sad... I wish you won't miss this admission. Say to yourself that 'suicide is never an option' at least for your Mum's sake.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Because Suicide Seems To Be Inevitable. by dlivefeeds: 12:51am On Jan 12, 2016
Hi friend, take a little time out to smile grin, the devil is defeated because you're unstoppable. 1John 5:4,14,15. I'd contribute my token

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Because Suicide Seems To Be Inevitable. by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 12, 2016
This is saddening. Chai! And its geology...interesting course but expensive (Field trips, compass). You want to commit suicide and u still about to roll in sad?? what will happen when those sadistic geology lecturers starts attacking you like hungry white sharks undecided ? U will turn to a suicide bomber undecided. Mehn, suicide is not an option...you just gotta have hope...faith.

God will send a good helper..people to aid you.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Because Suicide Seems To Be Inevitable. by Adonis3: 1:03am On Jan 12, 2016
Op I really do feel for you and wish I could be of assistance.

However, the assistance I can offer though may not be monetary but I believe would go a long way helping you.

You have to understand that in life sacrifices have to be made and everything is about opportunity cost. Yes, I understand your desire and crave for higher learning but before you make any decision, ask yourself this question "is it really worth it?" Nigeria today churns out many graduates each year to join the already saturated employment market. Many graduates want to work in an office leaving many of the non-white colar jobs unexploited. Does being a university graduate guarantee a good life?

Many come here telling you not to mind anyone advising you to leave university education for now but just few of them have actually offered to assist you. In the world we find ourself, nobody gives a hoot about you! It's you and your GOD my brother.

Like someone said, it doesn't stop at first year. What would you do in subsequent years, would you keep coming to nairaland to seek help? I hope you know that the Geology you want to study requires a lot (finances, time and strength) coz I see you're talking about doing a part time job or so, I know because I have friends who are studying it.

That #25k you paid could have been invested into something that would have been yielding profits now or later.

My advice (I may be wrong), if you can't get the funds for education, put it aside, at least for now. Get something to do. You can be doing some research on your own, you can get contents related to your choice course and read up.

I pray the Almighty in his mercy would come to your aid and guide your footsteps so you tread carefully.

NB: This thread would NEVER get to FP so stop wasting your time shouting lalasticlala. Do all you can to direct traffic to the thread, you can use the link as your signature and make sure you comment on the first page of topics on front page. But just forget the thought of it getting to FP, it won't! You could contact TeHN they might be able to help you... Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Because Suicide Seems To Be Inevitable. by Henrygreat212(m): 1:24am On Jan 12, 2016
You can go to your pastor/ priest with all this evidence too...meet your community leader and your superior's and know what the can do for u...We have your account number already...we concerned will all work hard to know what to do for you in this regard..my true and honest prayers are with YOU.. GOD BLESS YOU AND PROTECT YOU
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Because Suicide Seems To Be Inevitable. by Henrygreat212(m): 1:26am On Jan 12, 2016
Don't give up or loose focus we will one day all read ur testimony and success story..My God will surely make name for himself on your behalf.....(Greater Grace To You Bro)
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Because Suicide Seems To Be Inevitable. by ireke(m): 2:05am On Jan 12, 2016
Nice try @OP. At least you got some attention. Don't listen to naysayers in life. Let's know the outcome of your mail to nyanfunyanfu. Also follow up on the link provided by dazzi. Please let's know how it goes.

Raayah's response is not totally out of place. She's just blunt. So I ask you again. What happens to your family if you get the school fees and can not do business to raise money to support your family. I'm really concerned about that.

All the best.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Because Suicide Seems To Be Inevitable. by onyibajoe(m): 2:09am On Jan 12, 2016
Go to your LG chairman as well as your Development Center Co-ordinator with your proofs. There will be help for you from their offices. Ensure you do it today. They are going to help you. If you fail to see them, the money would be used to solve another's problem. Don't doubt this suggestion as it may even result in a lasting solution.
Suicide is not an option; it will only land you in Hell.
Finally, you need Christ more than anything. I admonish you, give your life to Jesus and you will never regret it.

GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Because Suicide Seems To Be Inevitable. by Nsonaso(m): 3:14am On Jan 12, 2016
raayah:
My own advice is why do you want to go to university?

You've been working a factory job that you have used to train your siblings and families. Why don't you open a business, or go to technical school ( learn handwork) or continue your old job

You cannot afford university, and it will only get tougher. What about next term school fees, house rents, textbooks money, feeding and transportation money for four years?

studying with those kind of uncertainty is bad, you might fail out or even get kicked out for non payment of fees. Graduating from university does not guarantee a better life.

If you really want to go to university, upgrade your skills and jobs. Save a lot of money that can cover your fees for four/five years and then you can study

That aside, I hope you get all the help you need!
Imagine and didn't even try Polytechnic that he can easily get his ND within 2 years nd use it to hustle before going back to HND or DE..... Going to university for a straight 4 years. For how long will he continue to beg? The Lord share be his strength
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Because Suicide Seems To Be Inevitable. by shift15(m): 3:16am On Jan 12, 2016
Some of us went to school under more difficult situation. What you need is to look beyond human's help. Put all your trust in God. Live one day at a time. Refuse to be pitied. Tell yourself you are not a beggar and you will not live at people's mercy.
You will laugh in the end.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Because Suicide Seems To Be Inevitable. by Hausa(m): 4:24am On Jan 12, 2016
tensazangetsu:

This is very very cold just because you are opportune to be where you are in life, you have no idea what others are suffering or passing through. Op I think you should drop you account number here I would love to see what I can do and I will like your permission to share this story. And op never ever contemplate suicide, it's not worth it at all. You have to stick around and see how your story ends. And to fellow nigerians, please don't give birth to kids you cannot afford to care for.
i dont think that was cold. She had a point...it doesnt call for the lampooning though.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Because Suicide Seems To Be Inevitable. by Izugab(m): 4:53am On Jan 12, 2016
dazzi:
Send a mail to this foundation about your situation,dey send people to school but dey will pay directly to the school.

Info@trainanigerianchild.com

Will put in words for you.
Thanks sir. I've sent them a mail. Hoping for their response

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Because Suicide Seems To Be Inevitable. by Izugab(m): 4:55am On Jan 12, 2016
dlivefeeds:
Hi friend, take a little time out to smile grin, the devil is defeated because you're unstoppable. 1John 5:4,14,15. I'd contribute my token
Thanks so much sir.... Am really grateful
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Because Suicide Seems To Be Inevitable. by Izugab(m): 5:05am On Jan 12, 2016
Adonis3:
Op I really do feel for you and wish I could be of assistance.

However, the assistance I can offer though may not be monetary but I believe would go a long way helping you.

You have to understand that in life sacrifices have to be made and everything is about opportunity cost. Yes, I understand your desire and crave for higher learning but before you make any decision, ask yourself this question "is it really worth it?" Nigeria today churns out many graduates each year to join the already saturated employment market. Many graduates want to work in an office leaving many of the non-white colar jobs unexploited. Does being a university graduate guarantee a good life?

Many come here telling you not to mind anyone advising you to leave university education for now but just few of them have actually offered to assist you. In the world we find ourself, nobody gives a hoot about you! It's you and your GOD my brother.

Like someone said, it doesn't stop at first year. What would you do in subsequent years, would you keep coming to nairaland to seek help? I hope you know that the Geology you want to study requires a lot (finances, time and strength) coz I see you're talking about doing a part time job or so, I know because I have friends who are studying it.

That #25k you paid could have been invested into something that would have been yielding profits now or later.

My advice (I may be wrong), if you can't get the funds for education, put it aside, at least for now. Get something to do. You can be doing some research on your own, you can get contents related to your choice course and read up.

I pray the Almighty in his mercy would come to your aid and guide your footsteps so you tread carefully.

NB: This thread would NEVER get to FP so stop wasting your time shouting lalasticlala. Do all you can to direct traffic to the thread, you can use the link as your signature and make sure you comment on the first page of topics on front page. But just forget the thought of it getting to FP, it won't!
ur advice is quite awesome. I know the state of things in Nigeria. There are many graduates out there but I've managed to learn that education isn't all about working for somebody. I've the desire of becoming an entrepreneur on my own but when the opportunity strikes for me to use my certificate, then it'll be helpful.
Am in dire need now cos there's really nothing I can do to earn me such amount of money.
All I need is to get in. I'll know my way in school. I can manage efficiently with little or nothing on me.

I've lamented about front page but since it's not coming my way, that's why I started posting on front page threads. I've also placed the link to this thread as my signature.

thanks so much sir
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Because Suicide Seems To Be Inevitable. by Izugab(m): 5:08am On Jan 12, 2016
Henrygreat212:
You can go to your pastor/ priest with all this evidence too...meet your community leader and your superior's and know what the can do for u...We have your account number already...we concerned will all work hard to know what to do for you in this regard..my true and honest prayers are with YOU.. GOD BLESS YOU AND PROTECT YOU
Am a Catholic. I've met with two parish priest Buh they couldn't help. One said that there's nothing on him and the other just waved hands to me saying that I should come for Tuesday prayers. I tried to explain to him Buh he didn't want me to go further.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Security Men Harass A Student Of Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (Video) / The Differences Between Being Short Tempered And Hot Tempered / JAMB Set To Revalidate Biometrics Of Candidates Over Last 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.