Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,556 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

HELP. I Think I've Made A Mistake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP. I Think I've Made A Mistake (1842 Views)

Help I Think I've Been Exposed / Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. / Do You Think I've Got A Chance With Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP. I Think I've Made A Mistake by krissy213(f): 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
I met my secondary school colleague on FB several years after school. He was my senior tho and we weren't on talking terms. He asked for my number and I gave it to him and we got to chat on whatsapp and bbm. He also called me frequently and we became very attached to each other. I was in my final year in uni and he was working. I got so fond of him and we had so many things in common. He asked me to be his girlfriend and I wasn't cool with the idea cos I was in the east and he was in Lagos. I also didn't know if he was genuine or not. After four months, our friendship grew into love and I accepted to be his girlfriend. I still had fears cos he's still struggling to survive. I wasn't after his money tho. My greatest fear was that he said he wasn't into light skinned ladies which I am. I wanted to cut off but he said my physical qualities didn't matter. He also wasn't my dream guy ( t d h) but I didn't give a damm. After 7 months,we finally met when I came back to Lagos and everything has turned sour. He keeps saying we're still good and he'll see me soon but I have this feeling that he does not like me. I've never suffered any heartbreak from a guy before and I'm so confused. Pls help me out, should I forget about him (which would be difficUlt) or exercise patience and not rush into conclusions?
Re: HELP. I Think I've Made A Mistake by Carowline(f): 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
What more can I say?
Re: HELP. I Think I've Made A Mistake by iceberylin(m): 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
Dude see's you and every inch of love Vanished...

Are you that ugly undecided

4 Likes

Re: HELP. I Think I've Made A Mistake by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
Greatest lie told by "some" women: Am not dating him for his money.

FTS!
Re: HELP. I Think I've Made A Mistake by Kayoski(m): 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
I need to see ur current pix b4 I can advice u..
what made him change after seeing u?

1 Like

Re: HELP. I Think I've Made A Mistake by GoldenJAT(m): 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
Bleach 2 black... Please him abeg... Na beg I DE beg u.. Wat I'm I even saying? I dnt advice, I make u c reality.. And d reality is this... RUN.. Better disentagle urself frm him... And note, u go soon get ur 1st hertbrk
Re: HELP. I Think I've Made A Mistake by greatnaija01: 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
krissy213:
I met my secondary school colleague on FB several years after school. He was my senior tho and we weren't on talking terms. He asked for my number and I gave it to him and we got to chat on whatsapp and bbm. He also called me frequently and we became very attached to each other. I was in my final year in uni and he was working. I got so fond of him and we had so many things in common. He asked me to be his girlfriend and I wasn't cool with the idea cos I was in the east and he was in Lagos. I also didn't know if he was genuine or not. After four months, our friendship grew into love and I accepted to be his girlfriend. I still had fears cos he's still struggling to survive. I wasn't after his money tho. My greatest fear was that he said he wasn't into light skinned ladies which I am. I wanted to cut off but he said my physical qualities didn't matter. He also wasn't my dream guy ( t d h) but I didn't give a damm. After 7 months,we finally met when I came back to Lagos and everything has turned sour. He keeps saying we're still good and he'll see me soon but I have this feeling that he does not like me. I've never suffered any heartbreak from a guy before and I'm so confused. Pls help me out, should I forget about him (which would be difficUlt) or exercise patience and not rush into conclusions?

ok calm down. meet your PASTOR or A MARRIAGE COUNSELOR AND YOU WILL BE HELPED ACCORDINGLY, I BELIEVE YOU ENTERED RELATIONSHIP OUTSIDE COUNSEL AND GOD'S WISDOM, BUT ITS NOT TOO LATE, JUST FIND A SPIRITUAL LEADER WHOM YOU RESPECT PREFERABLY A FEMALE AND YOU WILL BE HELPED
Re: HELP. I Think I've Made A Mistake by bettercreature(m): 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
I'm sure the guy was very dissapointed when he saw you,probably saw something bad in you or maybe you are not fine or something like that
Anyway i checked your profile to confirm what actually transpired but i was dissapointed as well

1 Like

Re: HELP. I Think I've Made A Mistake by obiorathesubtle: 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
Honey, I hate to break this to you, but you're actually worwor.. Aszin.. Ugly! That's the root of this problem!
Re: HELP. I Think I've Made A Mistake by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
I think you should eat Biscuit! You know those salty crackers. It would help you a lot
Re: HELP. I Think I've Made A Mistake by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
cry cry cry
sorry,
just take some time off, cool your mind and give him space.
if he is yours, he will come back smiley smiley
Re: HELP. I Think I've Made A Mistake by bettercreature(m): 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Honey, I hate to break this to you, but you're actually worwor.. Aszin.. Ugly! That's the root of this problem!
Don't kill her confidence!
Re: HELP. I Think I've Made A Mistake by obiorathesubtle: 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
bettercreature:
Don't kill her confidence!
undecided who cares? Certainly not me!
Re: HELP. I Think I've Made A Mistake by IamLEGEND1: 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
MzMayD:
cry cry cry

sorry,

just take some time off, cool your mind and give him space.

if he is yours, he will come back smiley smiley
Just bone that talk mehn!!!

Trust me,that guy don bolt be that,him no dey ever come back.
Re: HELP. I Think I've Made A Mistake by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Just bone that talk mehn!!!

Trust me,that guy don bolt be that,him no dey ever come back.
that was harsh sad sad

the guy may truly be disappointed with what he saw but with time may change his mind.

Sometimes first impressions are changed smiley
Re: HELP. I Think I've Made A Mistake by Justiyke4u: 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
Babe if you love yourself like in love with yourself then you wouldn't be feeling bad that he doesn't like you if is true that he doesn't. Whoever that doesn't accept you (or anybody) the way you are is not worth having you
Re: HELP. I Think I've Made A Mistake by joliyp(f): 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
let him go
Re: HELP. I Think I've Made A Mistake by GbovoLee(m): 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
greatnaija01:

ok calm down. meet your PASTOR or A MARRIAGE COUNSELOR AND YOU WILL BE HELPED ACCORDINGLY, I BELIEVE YOU ENTERED RELATIONSHIP OUTSIDE COUNSEL AND GOD'S WISDOM, BUT ITS NOT TOO LATE, JUST FIND A SPIRITUAL LEADER WHOM YOU RESPECT PREFERABLY A FEMALE AND YOU WILL BE HELPED
so are u now tryin to say the O.P can't take some decisions on her own that she'll be lookin for who to counsel her for any little tin..well I won't be shocked when u kind would start advicing someone to go for counsel before puttin food in his/her mouth..
Re: HELP. I Think I've Made A Mistake by IamLEGEND1: 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
MzMayD:
that was harsh sad sad

the guy may truly be disappointed with what he saw but with time may change his mind.
Sometimes first impressions are changed smiley
when it comes to physical appearance, it's very hard to 'change' ur opinion on a person....even more so for guys. but she fit kontinu to dey hope sha.
Re: HELP. I Think I've Made A Mistake by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
I think the poster has lost confi in herself, everyone is beautiful. My adv. Dont rush Into any action for now, leave it to him nd give him some space. If truly Its as u explained above, believe love is blind…
Re: HELP. I Think I've Made A Mistake by greatnaija01: 1:21am On Jan 10, 2016
GbovoLee:
so are u now tryin to say the O.P can't take some decisions on her own that she'll be lookin for who to counsel her for any little tin..well I won't be shocked when u kind would start advicing someone to go for counsel before puttin food in his/her mouth..

y is it that your brain is beneath the SOLE of your feet??, its the DEVIL that should be there o, IS MARRIAGE not from GOD? or did man invent it too? y r u opening your IGNORANCE for the world to see, you who can think for yourself, look at your life, with all your criticism your mates who are genuinely following God are far ahead of you. its not by Force to comment. RECEIVE SENSE
Re: HELP. I Think I've Made A Mistake by jabojafa(m): 1:51am On Jan 10, 2016
Carowline:
What more can I say?
my dear say no more... D light is now on u
Re: HELP. I Think I've Made A Mistake by proddey(m): 4:30am On Feb 08, 2017
greatnaija01:

Why do people empower pastors over their private lives so much? Is it all pastors that have successful relationships/marriages?
Re: HELP. I Think I've Made A Mistake by greatnaija01: 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
lol.. you really shouldnt talk into what you do not understand... pastors, prophets n bishops are mere messangers of God... never ever think a messenger is the message... david was having side chicks yet he never lost a battle... solomon had concubines yet he wrote a book on true love.... peter who was so doubtful and betrayed Jesus became d first pope.

NOW YOU ARE HERE ASSISTING THE DEVIL IN ACCUSING or POINTING OUT ERRORS... see, the glory of God is revealed when a broken vessel is used to minister to others. SO BEFORE YOU SERVE GOD, YOU HAVE TO FIND SOMEONE WHO HAS PHYSICALLY MET GOD ABI..... atheist like u always trying to bring things into the fallen state of the mind.
PEOPLE DO NOT EMPOWER PASTORS.... GOD DID... there may be fake pastors but thats d proof that originals exist... #iranu

proddey:

Why do people empower pastors over their private lives so much? Is it all pastors that have successful relationships/marriages?

(1) (Reply)

Sai-mimzy / I Am Single And Searching / When Aba Boys Try To Create Aba Version Of Pes Football Game(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.