Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Help I Think I've Been Exposed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Think I've Been Exposed (9994 Views)

Nairaland Fake Millionaires Have Been exposed(proof) / I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts / Women, Wise Up. Men, Your Secret Has Been Exposed [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Think I've Been Exposed by curios: 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
Please my condom broke as I was giving a hooker missionary and I think it was because of the baby oil I used. Noticed it immediately but I fear I might have gone for one more stroke but the whole thing happened less than 5 seconds. I pulled out and washed my penis with soap and we continued. She gave me unprotected oral but it was brief and no deep Drinking. 7 days later I started having this serious anxiety I might have been infected but I'm not afraid to get tested just that I feel it's too early (7 days) it's 10th day now and I want to know if I could go for tests. And what are my chances. Medical experts what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Help I Think I've Been Exposed by PlsBanMe: 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
One of the most disgusting things in the life of a man is sleeping with a hooker. sad

17 Likes

Re: Help I Think I've Been Exposed by Auladimeji(m): 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
curios:
Please my condom broke as I was giving a hooker missionary and I think it was because of the baby oil I used. Noticed it immediately but I fear I might have gone for one more stroke but the whole thing happened less than 5 seconds. I pulled out and washed my penis with soap and we continued. She gave me unprotected oral but it was brief and no deep Drinking. 7 days later I started having this serious anxiety I might have been infected but I'm not afraid to get tested just that I feel it's too early (7 days) it's 10th day now and I want to know if I could go for tests. And what are my chances. Medical experts what do you think?
.mtcheeew

8 Likes

Re: Help I Think I've Been Exposed by Nasri100(m): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
Just relax. The so called hooker might not be hiv positive. Don’t jump into conclusions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help I Think I've Been Exposed by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
HIV is very hard to contact. Takes more than one exposure to contact it. So relax. And stop sleeping with hookers jeez. Get a gf, how do you guys even manage to sleep with someone everyone sleeps with? Well maybe because I be aje butter sha. Never used the public toilet once before in my life. So Bleep it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help I Think I've Been Exposed by Archangel15: 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ire2:
HIV is very hard to contact. Takes more than one exposure to contact it. So relax. And stop sleeping with hookers jeez. Get a gf, how do you guys even manage to sleep with someone everyone sleeps with? Well maybe because I be aje butter sha. Never used the public toilet once before in my life. So Bleep it.

How do you know that your girlfriend is not a public toilet

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Think I've Been Exposed by izaray(f): 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
Risking your dear life because of 10 minute pleasure, rubbish. Bro go to the hospital and run a test, and stop disturbing us biko

3 Likes

Re: Help I Think I've Been Exposed by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
curios:
i'll advice u dnt panick. Please bro, no matter what you do never you google "symptoms of hiv' or dats wer ur problem wld strt from. Wel i won't say much as regards to sleeping with a hooker.i once did dat bt i was way younger. If u noticed d breakage fast n u pulled of, i dnt c a reason to panick. Condoms r designed in such a way day wen it breaks u wld knw instantly. My bro nothing dey do u. Jst leave dis hookers. I left those things wen i realized dat i pay moni for something i wld get free and even enjoy it more.

3 Likes

Re: Help I Think I've Been Exposed by AgentGoat: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
curios:

Stop giving yourself unnecessary fear.
Re: Help I Think I've Been Exposed by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
Hahaha Laughing in genesis tongue I heard that the hooker has hiv tongue congrats bro
Re: Help I Think I've Been Exposed by Barzinime(m): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
When you went to meet the Hooker did you tell us?
You better be nursing your H.I.V. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Help I Think I've Been Exposed by makydebbie(f): 4:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
Lol, disgusting.

If I was a guy my precious dick will not be entering every hole.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Think I've Been Exposed by Espada10: 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ire2:

5 Likes

Re: Help I Think I've Been Exposed by Barzinime(m): 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
Abi o because of ordinarily word *cum*
izaray:
Risking your dear life because of 10 minute pleasure, rubbish. Bro go to the hospital and run a test, and stop disturbing us biko
Re: Help I Think I've Been Exposed by curios: 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ire2:

I have a gf oh. A fiancé for that matter just that my coleauges at work hates me because she's the only woman I've been with so far. I hate myself for falling for that. My fiancé made me angry that night and I jumped for that. I did not even have to pay the hooker cause my guys paid her on the spot. I've never even used condom before. I not just crazy but dumb. I promise God that I'll never be unfaithful in my life again.
Re: Help I Think I've Been Exposed by curios: 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
AgentGoat:

Stop giving yourself unnecessary fear.

What I'm asking is, can a scan as early as 10 days be reliable?
Re: Help I Think I've Been Exposed by curios: 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
Barzinime:
Abi o because of ordinarily word *cum*

Baba I no even cum oh. The whole thing turned south for me the second the condom broke. I have never been this irrational before in my life
Re: Help I Think I've Been Exposed by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
curios:

I have a gf oh. A fiancé for that matter just that my coleauges at work hates me because she's the only woman I've been with so far. I hate myself for falling for that. My fiancé made me angry that night and I jumped for that. I did not even have to pay the hooker cause my guys paid her on the spot. I've never even used condom before. I not just crazy but dumb. I promise God that I'll never be unfaithful in my life again.

That's great then. We should all learn to respect our body.
Re: Help I Think I've Been Exposed by Lalas247(f): 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
with baby oil ... just take a look at yourself sad
you gave it one more stroke abi sad
washed it with soap sad
she gave you oral ... hmmm

my dear you don't even value your life .. its 50-50,go for the test now before your deek falls off grin
Re: Help I Think I've Been Exposed by curios: 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
nnamdiokere45:
i'll advice u dnt panick. Please bro, no matter what you do never you google "symptoms of hiv' or dats wer ur problem wld strt from. Wel i won't say much as regards to sleeping with a hooker.i once did dat bt i was way younger. If u noticed d breakage fast n u pulled of, i dnt c a reason to panick. Condoms r designed in such a way day wen it breaks u wld knw instantly. My bro nothing dey do u. Jst leave dis hookers. I left those things wen i realized dat i pay moni for something i wld get free and even enjoy it more.

That's exactly what I've done, Googled the symptoms and the my mind has been playing tricks on me since.

I've been listening to every movement in my body since.
Re: Help I Think I've Been Exposed by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, disgusting.

If I was a guy my precious dick will not be entering every hole.

That's how I am. Shame alone won't even let me sleep with any random girl. I mean we can't just meet and be having sex. We have to get to know each other first, we'll maybe because I'm sapiosexual and demisexual

2 Likes

Re: Help I Think I've Been Exposed by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
You let olosho give you head.

Chai! you don kpai
Re: Help I Think I've Been Exposed by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
curios:

That's exactly what I've done, Googled the symptoms and the my mind has been playing tricks on me since.

I've been listening to every movement in my body since.
na wer ur worry strt from na. Very soon u wld strt seeing those signs in u. To show u dat ur mind is a powerful tool. D only way now is to go for d test so ur mind wld rest
Re: Help I Think I've Been Exposed by AgentGoat: 5:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
curios:

What I'm asking is, can a scan as early as 10 days be reliable?
which scan?

You don't need any scan.

Go and get tested for HIV now and in the next 3 months.

Get Beecham ampiclox for PEP against bacteria infection. In all na fear dey worry you
Re: Help I Think I've Been Exposed by curios: 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
nnamdiokere45:
na wer ur worry strt from na. Very soon u wld strt seeing those signs in u. To show u dat ur mind is a powerful tool. D only way now is to go for d test so ur mind wld rest

Thanks baba, you've been very helpful. Please it's been just 10 days today. Can I trust test result I carried out tomorrow? That's all I'm asking from our gurus around
Re: Help I Think I've Been Exposed by myself13: 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
PlsBanMe:
One of the most disgusting things in the life of a man is sleeping with a hooker. sad

Indeed.

Re: Help I Think I've Been Exposed by darlingnuel(m): 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
The HOOKER & the HOOKIE are all Oloshos. Get tested dude.
Re: Help I Think I've Been Exposed by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
curios:

Sounds like you need new colleagues.
Re: Help I Think I've Been Exposed by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ire2:

I'm sapiosexual and demisexual

Demi what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Think I've Been Exposed by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
Hahaha Laughing in genesis tongue I heard that the hooker has hiv tongue congrats bro
Idiot if you don't have anything to fucking say better shut the Bleep up bitch
Re: Help I Think I've Been Exposed by keezy125(m): 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
curios:

my guy relax.. I believe HIV is being given by God for man's waywardness ,because you can't avoid it by being too careful if God wants to give it to you. perhaps your gf/fiance how sure are you she is not bleeping another nigga , yet you sleep with her without protection
Re: Help I Think I've Been Exposed by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
Abang52:

Idiot if you don't have anything to fucking say better shut the Bleep up bitch

That your woman too na bitch tongue olodo ole amumani anuofia..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Want A Real Man? / Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? / Restaurant In Germany Where Female Waiters Serve Customers Naked (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.