Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) (6813 Views)

Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nice form of revenge?
Cc lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) by ricsman(m): 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
this is madness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
This is wat we call

You full of sh*t ?

U close ur mouth and let ur ass talk undecided

Iranu abasha

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) by brunofarad(m): 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
shocked
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) by obiorathesubtle: 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
Haaa! See wickedness! Abeg! Remind me never to sleep without making sure she's completely asleep!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) by JanuaryTempest(f): 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
LMAO. This is beyond revenge, it's mental.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) by iceberylin(m): 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
Toilet material..
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
uh,ya'll really need to warn folks before they enter threads like this.Ewww.
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) by Brown14: 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
And who took d pic?
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) by missyadorable(f): 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
But this is not bad at all

She should have passed watery stool

The type that will trickle into his ears,eyes,nostrils,mouth and all over his head

This one is just a solid piece of sh*t.Not bad at all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) by kowema(f): 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
What?!!!!...more like giving him back a piece of his shittt. Lol
Gross !!!!!!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) by IamLEGEND1: 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
D babe nice!!i will do dat poo in his mouth i swear! grin angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lol. That's her own way of getting over the emotional saga
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) by myfantasies(f): 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
Dis is really funny grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
missyadorable:
But this is not bad at all

She should have passed watery stool

The type that will trickle into his ears,eyes,nostrils,mouth and all over his head

This one is just a solid piece of sh*t.Not bad at all
hehe, you are wicked o
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) by Adaeze003(f): 9:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) by missyadorable(f): 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
bjhaid:
hehe, you are wicked o
Am not wicked.sh*t is better than acid
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) by czarr(m): 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
sickstars:
This is wat we call

You full of sh*t ?

U close ur mouth and let ur ass talk undecided

Iranu abasha
Lil Wayne used that line grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
czarr:
Lil Wayne used that line grin

He never said i cannot use it too undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) by czarr(m): 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
sickstars:

ok
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
czarr:
ok

Na joke o joking grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
prettythicksme:
D babe nice!!i will do dat poo in his mouth i swear! grin angry
cry
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
bjhaid:
cry
Try me cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
bjhaid:
Nice form of revenge?
Cc lalasticlala
You should have added 'graphic pix ' na.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
All the ladies here in have a similar line in their comments : it's soo thick it can be cut through with a knife.
Take heart dearies, better love next time.
@ missyadorable, MzMayD, prettythicksme, Queenvalerie, kowema
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
sapiosexual1:
All the ladies here in have a similar line in their comments : it's soo thick it can be cut through with a knife.
Take heart dearies, better love next time.
@ missyadorable, MzMayD, prettythicksme, Queenvalerie, kowema
Aww,thanks for the kind words,but I've not had a cheating ex tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) by hatux: 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
sickstars:

Epic!

Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
sapiosexual1:

You should have added 'graphic pix ' na.
ok
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) by publicenemy(m): 12:40am On Jan 10, 2016
she better kill and bury herself before i wake up.
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 10, 2016
JanuaryTempest:
LMAO. This is beyond revenge, it's mental.

Igzaktli

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Whats Your Opinion About Pretty Boys <pics> / Reasons Why Sex Dolls Are Bad For You. / Mens Only: Will You Marry Or Have This Kind Of Girl As Your Wife/girlfriend -pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.