Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Reasons Why Sex Dolls Are Bad For You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Sex Dolls Are Bad For You. (6830 Views)

Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them / Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Sex Dolls Are Bad For You. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
SAY NO TO SEX DOLLS TODAY!.

1. Cost

Oh well, if you have plenty money, this does not apply to you. But in a country where minimum wage is about 20,000 and most of the workforce earn about N100,000 monthly, not a lot of people can or will shell N800,000 for a fvck machine.

2. Social isolation

Man by default is a social animal. We’re always seeking ways to connect with other human beings. Even though the advent of electronic media has reduced the need for physical interaction, people still need to have sex with other human beings, so they have no choice but to be physically social. Now, with the introduction of sex dolls, even that might reduce. Intimacy with sex robots might lead to more social isolation, making more people recluses.

3. Ruins human relationships

According to experts, spending too much time on robot relationships can make it difficult to forge human friendships. We miss out on the intimacy and empathy that’s the foundation of human interaction, so when we finally go back to the human route, we can become overwhelmed with a real sexual relationship because of the ease we’ve experienced with robots.

4. No communication

Robots don’t talk, ask you how your day went, give you a shoulder rub, kiss you on your forehead, or tell you everything will be okay when those are the words you need. Sex dolls won’t fix you breakfast in bed, pack you lunch or have dinner waiting for you in the evening. They won’t be there to support your dreams and ambitions with ideas, recommendations, words of affirmation, etc. They won’t give you lap dances, strip tease for you, Netflix x chill with you, or drop heart emojis on your fire pictures. They don’t love or care for you the way a special person will. You will talk to yourself till you run mad.

5. No support

Financial, moral, emotional, or mental support … sex dolls won’t give you any of these. You are on your own fam. Simple. Short. End. I almost feel sorry for you. But at least you get to knack anytime you want.

https://lists.ng/cons-sexdoll/

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Sex Dolls Are Bad For You. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
When China are shipping them for as low as N5,500

https://www.nairaland.com/4298097/sex-dolls-shipping-nigeria-low#64317036

The above link have finished (disqualified) your number one point
Re: Reasons Why Sex Dolls Are Bad For You. by makydebbie(f): 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
You now know what's best for others. grin

Me minding my business.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Sex Dolls Are Bad For You. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
makydebbie:
You now know what's best for others. grin

Me minding my business.
loool

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Reasons Why Sex Dolls Are Bad For You. by BiafranBushBoy: 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
Lol

Sincerely I don't know what to type. But I won't ditch my girl for any motherfuckinh sex doll.
Re: Reasons Why Sex Dolls Are Bad For You. by HeWrites(m): 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
thornapple:

1. Cost

Oh well, if you have plenty money, this does not apply to you. But in a country where minimum wage is about 20,000 and most of the workforce earn about N100,000 monthly, not a lot of people can or will shell N800,000 for a fvck machine.

2. Social isolation

Man by default is a social animal. We’re always seeking ways to connect with other human beings. Even though the advent of electronic media has reduced the need for physical interaction, people still need to have sex with other human beings, so they have no choice but to be physically social. Now, with the introduction of sex dolls, even that might reduce. Intimacy with sex robots might lead to more social isolation, making more people recluses.

According to experts, spending too much time on robot relationships can make it difficult to forge human friendships. We miss out on the intimacy and empathy that’s the foundation of human interaction, so when we finally go back to the human route, we can become overwhelmed with a real sexual relationship because of the ease we’ve experienced with robots.

4. No communication

Robots don’t talk, ask you how your day went, give you a shoulder rub, kiss you on your forehead, or tell you everything will be okay when those are the words you need. Sex dolls won’t fix you breakfast in bed, pack you lunch or have dinner waiting for you in the evening. They won’t be there to support your dreams and ambitions with ideas, recommendations, words of affirmation, etc. They won’t give you lap dances, strip tease for you, Netflix x chill with you, or drop heart emojis on your fire pictures. They don’t love or care for you the way a special person will. You will talk to yourself till you run mad.

5. No support

Financial, moral, emotional, or mental support … sex dolls won’t give you any of these. You are on your own fam. Simple. Short. End. I almost feel sorry for you. But at least you get to knack anytime you want.

The hustle for Nairaland's Frontpage is real grin

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Sex Dolls Are Bad For You. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
What a terrible way to start the year!
Re: Reasons Why Sex Dolls Are Bad For You. by sexdoll: 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
Look at this babe o!

All along while you were using your dildos and cucumbers, no single man complained.

Now it's time to guys to have their moment of joy, you start coming up with reasons why they should not do that.

Hmmmm...

I could never have believed you women can be scared so easily like this.

Seriously, I Thank God for the God of Science!

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Sex Dolls Are Bad For You. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
HeWrites:

The hustle for Nairaland's Frontpage is real grin
I don't belong Mr. cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Sex Dolls Are Bad For You. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
sexdoll:
Look at this babe o!

All along while you were using your dildos and cucumbers, no single man complained.

Now it's time to guys to have their moment of joy, you start coming up with reasons why they should not do that.

Hmmmm...

I Thank God for the God of Science!
From Science comes good and evil.
This one is evil, believe me.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Sex Dolls Are Bad For You. by albacete(m): 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
Wahala dey oo

When your doll decides to be creepy

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Sex Dolls Are Bad For You. by sexdoll: 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
thornapple:

From Science comes good and evil.
This one is evil, believe me.

Your dildos and cucumbers nko?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Sex Dolls Are Bad For You. by dingbang(m): 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
So sex dolls has become Nigerians problem abi? Odiegwu

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Sex Dolls Are Bad For You. by Uyi168: 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
...just today aloneover 10threads on sexdolls...babe,dry up ur tears,sexdolls ve come to stay
Re: Reasons Why Sex Dolls Are Bad For You. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
sexdoll:

Your dildos and cucumbers nko?
I don't have them.
We are talking about dolls. Gadgets haven't affected social life like those dolls are threatening to.
Re: Reasons Why Sex Dolls Are Bad For You. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
Uyi168:
...just today aloneover 10threads on sexdolls...babe,dry up ur tears,sexdolls ve come to stay

You guys need have a rethink before it ruins natural order of things.
Re: Reasons Why Sex Dolls Are Bad For You. by ObaKlaz: 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
Why Lovedolls are good for you (men):

*They don't demand money or any sort of payment after sex,

*They don't bang around for cash either

*No nagging

*Experimentation of plenty sex style you can imagine guaranteed, not some boring lousy fucking your bae reluctantly gives you. Lovedolls bring out the p.o.rnstar in you.

*Extremely low/no risk of contracting any 'career-ending' STDs

*PS. I think the 'broke guys' should save up to cop one. Life's just got super exciting for the male specie!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Sex Dolls Are Bad For You. by Daniel2289(m): 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
thornapple:
From Science comes good and evil. This one is evil, believe me.
I concur. It is really Evil. Many Souls will be captured by this sex dolls.
Re: Reasons Why Sex Dolls Are Bad For You. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
Criis:
What a terrible way to start the year!
Quite terrible.
You can say that again.
Re: Reasons Why Sex Dolls Are Bad For You. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
Oh really. Have you finished?

Re: Reasons Why Sex Dolls Are Bad For You. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Why Lovedolls are good for you (men):

*They don't demand money or any sort of payment after sex,

*They don't bang around for cash either

*No nagging

*Experimentation of plenty sex style you can imagine guaranteed, not some boring lousy fucking your bae reluctantly gives you. Lovedolls bring out the p.o.rnstar in you.

*Extremely low/no risk of contracting any 'career-ending' STDs

*PS. I think the 'broke guys' should save up to cop one. Life's just got super exciting for the male specie!

lol
U no well o.
Re: Reasons Why Sex Dolls Are Bad For You. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
thornapple:

1. Cost

2. Social isolation

4. No communication

5. No support

. Hypocrite. Why not give the reasons why dildos,cucumber,carrot,vibrators and other stuffs you ladies have been using since without men complaining? Sexdoll now and every girl is writing against it. You ladies should let'us know why you are scared of ordinary plastic stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Sex Dolls Are Bad For You. by ifyan(m): 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
Is this how women have belittle themselves over sex doll.

Coming of sex doll will reduce the shakara in this time.

One of the achievement of this government for campaign
Re: Reasons Why Sex Dolls Are Bad For You. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Oh really. Have you finished?
Don't say you are planning to acquire one. I know u have a gf, what about her?.
Re: Reasons Why Sex Dolls Are Bad For You. by Uyi168: 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
thornapple:

You guys need have a rethink before it ruins natural order of things.
..Wait,the thing pain u reach like this?
Re: Reasons Why Sex Dolls Are Bad For You. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Hypocrite. Why not give the reasons why dildos,cucumber,carrot,vibrators and other stuffs you ladies have been using since without men complaining? Sexdoll now and every girl is writing against it. You ladies should let'us know why you are scared of ordinary plastic stuff.
How much have u spent on ur gf ever since to think of using #1million for that plastic stuff.
Re: Reasons Why Sex Dolls Are Bad For You. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
Uyi168:
..Wait,the thing pain u reach like this?
Na u sabi.
Re: Reasons Why Sex Dolls Are Bad For You. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
thornapple:

How much have u spent on ur gf ever since to think of using #1million for that plastic stuff.
. I don't have a girlfriend. Answer my questions first or you can't write about the dildos and other stuffs you use?
Re: Reasons Why Sex Dolls Are Bad For You. by Blakjewelry(m): 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
sexdoll:
Look at this babe o!

Hmmmm...

Seriously, I Thank God for the God of Science!
Lol una dey vex o
Re: Reasons Why Sex Dolls Are Bad For You. by sexdoll: 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
thornapple:

I don't have them.
We are talking about dolls. Gadgets haven't affected social life like those dolls are threatening to.

Don't worry.

It's for men.

I believe they'll know how to handle the problem of social caused by these dolls just like you ladies managed those gadgets and the problems they have been causing.

Current score: 1 : 1
Re: Reasons Why Sex Dolls Are Bad For You. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
thornapple:

Don't say you are planning to acquire one. I know u have a gf, what about her?.
Lol. Don't spoil the fun naa. wink
Re: Reasons Why Sex Dolls Are Bad For You. by Rutley(m): 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
This is madness at its peak

Initially it was homo, now sex dolls. ...........end is near

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Had Sex With 60 Girls Within A Week / What Is This Lady Implying With This Emoji?(photo) / Ladies Whats Your Opinion About Pretty Boys <pics>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.