Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

10 Awkward Situations Girls Put You Through In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Awkward Situations Girls Put You Through In A Relationship (773 Views)

Video: Girls Put Their Natural Curves On Displays At The South Beach / Young Nigerian Girls Put Their Massive Backsides On Display (photos) / Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Awkward Situations Girls Put You Through In A Relationship by tzoracle: 10:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
Without much ado

1.You tell her I love you,whilst waiting for the I love u too,she tells u thank you

2.She forgets your birthday and calls the next day and says,''baby you didn't call me yesterday,not like u had any special reason not to''..ouch!

3.She picks a fight with another female in a public place,your just don't know what to do.

4.She tells you baby don't u think that guy is sexy

5.You finally found her phone unlocked and see your name saved as charlie suya and the next number is emeka container grin

6.Your eyes stray on a generous backside and your caught

7.She asks you whose the number woman in ur life,me or your mum

8.You ask her the first time she had sex and she starts with. Errmmm......

9.Your name is don jazzy and she mistakenly screams ola,give it to me harder

10...U knw d ritual,add yours

I knw I'm supposed to mention people here buh fvck dat shiit
Re: 10 Awkward Situations Girls Put You Through In A Relationship by falconey(m): 10:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
sad
Re: 10 Awkward Situations Girls Put You Through In A Relationship by Deapexboy(m): 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
ok
Re: 10 Awkward Situations Girls Put You Through In A Relationship by iceberylin(m): 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
When she asks..bae,who is ALarm and why's she calling you always by 5:30" angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Awkward Situations Girls Put You Through In A Relationship by winner95(m): 10:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
angry
Re: 10 Awkward Situations Girls Put You Through In A Relationship by tzoracle: 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
winner95:
angry

I feel the pain too angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Awkward Situations Girls Put You Through In A Relationship by hatux: 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
She keeps telling you the same age every year....

2 Likes

Re: 10 Awkward Situations Girls Put You Through In A Relationship by tobisco29(m): 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
When she keeps on requesting for money on everything even to buy pad
Re: 10 Awkward Situations Girls Put You Through In A Relationship by tzoracle: 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
tobisco29:
When she keeps on requesting for money on everything even to buy pad

Now that's downright gross
Re: 10 Awkward Situations Girls Put You Through In A Relationship by nerdfrost(m): 11:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
When she doesn't want u to know her friends! Reason: they may steal u! undecided

And the Frost descended on them! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Hilarious Facebook Post I Saw Today Got Me Thinking. Seriously Is The Truth / A Letter To My Brothers / What's The Best Way To Cope At This Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.