Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. (6890 Views)

Young Nigerian Girls Put Their Massive Backsides On Display (photos) / Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video / How Most Girls Now Hasten Their Guys Into Marriage... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by Princezoi(m): 11:05am On Jan 15, 2016
In this life when it comes to relationship, it is either you are the girl’s boyfriend or not, it is either she is interested in you or not. In the process of trying to impress or getting a girl’s attention to yourself, a lot of guys have ended up in different "zones" entirely different from what they hoped for.

The purpose of this article is to help guys identify the various "zones" that girls put guys and if you’re a victim you can get yourself out ASAP!!!. The “zones” are as follows;

1. FRIEND ZONE: According to Wikipedia, the Friend zone refers to a "Platonic relationship" wherein one person wishes to enter into a romantic or sexual relationship, while the other person does not. The dreaded friend zone is one of every guy’s worst nightmare. If you have struggled getting even one lady to become intimate with you then you KNOW what the friend zone feels like. If you have been a victim of this dreaded zone, you will know what it feels to have a false thought that the babe dey feel your parole, usually associated with long days of suffering and watching your love not returned. There is nothing worse than putting yourself out there for one girl and she then tells you "I love you too, but I don't want to ruin a great relationship by dating you, you are my bestie", why the Bleep did I waste two months on you!!!! Bros am sorry you are the Chairman of the Friend Zone Association of Nigeria. Once a girl decides you are her friend there’s nothing changing that, Game don finish be that!!!. On to the next one.

2. BROTHER ZONE: This is another type of the dreaded zone, this occurs when you confess your feelings to the girl you like, and she turns you down by saying "you are like an Older or Younger brother figure to me", Chai!!! am sorry man but you are soooo done. Ok, just imagine this, have you ever thought of having sex or dating your sister?? hell no right?? that's because you don’t find her sexually attractive, it is also the same case here, she will NEVER find you sexually attractive, so she no fit date you!, the best you will get is a peck on your cheek. Sad right??. A girl once told me she was going to see her brother, and I asked her if she has a brother around here, and she said " he is my Brother Zoned brother" Chai! Guys don suffer o.

3. BLOOD ZONE: This is a entirely Different type of zone, if you know what Blood means in Yoruba language, it means "eje", she’s got absolutely no feeling for you because you are like Blood to her i.e you come from the same Blood line and you are like family to her, shey u fit date your Cousin ni?? so Bros she no go ever date you.

Guy: "Babe I am so in love with you, I have always wanted to tell you".
Girl: "Awwwww...you’re so sweet but am so sorry, I can’t be in a relationship with you because you are like Blood to me, you are the only Family I have here, I’m so sorry".

4. TEACHER ZONE: Apparently this is new type of zone that I have discovered, some guys make the mistake of getting a girl to like them by advising them about life, relationships, religion, academics. You don become shrink, na you be the adviser, when you are dying in silence because of the love and feelings you have for this girl. So when people like this asks their supposed babe out you will hear response like " you have been always been there for me and you give the best advice, you are like a Teacher to me". Omo If na me them give this response, I’ll call my pastor and tell him that i have spiritual problem, haba Teacher?? Seriously any girl that gives this response is a Serial Killer in the making, so please beware of these girls because they will shatter you heart(if you’ve got one though) into shreds.

5. SCHOOL FATHER ZONE: This is another nightmare zone, this type of zone involves asking a girl who is younger or is in a lower level, you have been close to this girl for about a one or two, even buy her stuffs and take her to IMMACULATE to chop pepper soup, and you eventually asks her out and her response is like “I can’t date you, but I like you, you are like a father figure to me, in fact you are my school father” hahahahaha,

In conclusion, not that the girls are the only ones to blame for these zones but guys are also to be blamed, i mean, Bros you too nice!!!!!, you can't always be nice to girls, because you want to impress a girl you take her to Captain Cook and Immaculate, u sef don chop for their before, we suppose dey knock some guys head sef, you can't always give them what they want, am sure girls don’t even like it, it kills their attraction for you.

As a guy do not ever let anybody take you for granted, you are too handsome, intelligent, funny to be Zoned by one girl, there are girls out there that would kill to have you, and lastly, to the ladies, why let a guy think he has a chance with you when you don’t even have any feelings for him, you don’t have to string him along, just tell him politely.
SOURCE: http://bleechreports..com.ng/2016/01/checkout-5-types-of-zones-uniosun-girls.html
Cc
Lalasticlala
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by misspicy(f): 11:07am On Jan 15, 2016
lmao grin
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by RexKexMilann: 11:07am On Jan 15, 2016
Lol.. OP, this is Epic. This is fuccking great!

Most of the times when a guy is "friendzoned", it is 95% the guys fault. A lady will never friendzone a guy she finds attractive. She may like you but if she doesn't want you due to some obvious reasons, there's nothing you can do about it.

& 97% of the time when a guy is "friendzoned", the lady might totally not be worth it. That is what happens when you hold a lady in "high esteem".... Except a few, most of these girls are ordinary. But I guess some guys will never learn, they will still go ahead & be disgracing us up and downundecided.
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by Laveda(f): 11:08am On Jan 15, 2016
No fúck Zone? lipsrsealed
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 15, 2016
Lol grin it's a ghen ghen something
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 15, 2016
Friends With Benefit Zone

1 Like

Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by Monalisa185(f): 11:10am On Jan 15, 2016
how about the ones you guys put the ladies??
SISTER-ZONE

AUNTY-ZONE

SCHOOL MOTHER-ZONE

SIDE CHICK-ZONE etc

undecided
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by Princezoi(m): 11:10am On Jan 15, 2016
Laveda:
No fúck Zone? lipsrsealed
should i add it for you?? wink
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by kossyablaze(m): 11:11am On Jan 15, 2016
#Codedthingsgirlsdo
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by Laveda(f): 11:13am On Jan 15, 2016
Princezoi:
should i add it for you?? wink
I only asked lol tongue
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by Monalisa185(f): 11:15am On Jan 15, 2016
kosisochukwu a.k.a kossyablaze ..

I knew it was you...so you a Nairalander?

kossyablaze:
#Codedthingsgirlsdo
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by lonngmann(m): 11:16am On Jan 15, 2016
Mumu Zone : You continue to pay through lady hoping yo buy a plot of land in the relationship zone..only to discover years later that you have been duped
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by Young03(m): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2016
Hungry won kill me here o
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 15, 2016
MAGA ZONE!
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by obiorathesubtle: 11:20am On Jan 15, 2016
grin grin ROTFLMAO....
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by bqlekan(m): 11:20am On Jan 15, 2016
haha, that school father thing ehn grin
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by Princezoi(m): 11:20am On Jan 15, 2016
Monalisa185:

hain undecided what are u saying now??
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by cruzita(f): 11:21am On Jan 15, 2016
laughing and farting *
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 15, 2016
quiinnBee:
Friends With Benefit Zone
I like it. cheesy
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by Monalisa185(f): 11:23am On Jan 15, 2016
Princezoi:
hain undecided what are u saying now??
is your monicker any of the aforementioned?
was referring to someone else
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 15, 2016
Numba 3 is d best mehn.. Tell any guy and his hands wil fall cheesy cheesy

Victor stop jor, u knw ure lyk a broda 2me, nt evn a frnd..so tlk beta thing abeg!
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by Tonyosas101(m): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2016
One bottle of origin for the OP please

But seriously!!! Weytin some guys dey think sef, why unah go dey allow some girls dey use unah head....I noh too blame unah cha

#NoLoveLost&NoLoveFound
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by Princezoi(m): 11:29am On Jan 15, 2016
someone help me call Lalasticlala to move this to front page o!!!!!
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by jumper524(m): 11:42am On Jan 15, 2016
na teacher zone make brain pass bad as e bad u go see tins kollect
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by jumper524(m): 11:43am On Jan 15, 2016
Princezoi:
someone help me call Lalasticlala to move this to front page o!!!!!

lalasticlala na till dem call u two times
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by polariss(m): 11:46am On Jan 15, 2016
Nothing beats the FWB zone

Not even the relationship zone embarassed
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by Mjshexy(f): 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
ATM zone cheesy
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by kossyablaze(m): 2:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
Monalisa185:

lolzzzzzzz u!!! U are everywhere!
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by Adonis3: 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
geo-political ZONE cheesy

#Adonis3
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by dollyjoy(f): 2:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
Monalisa185:
how about the ones you guys put the ladies??

SISTER-ZONE

AUNTY-ZONE

SCHOOL MOTHER-ZONE

SIDE CHICK-ZONE etc

undecided
lolllcheesycheesy

how many u don enter?
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by dollyjoy(f): 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
Tonyosas101:
One bottle of origin for the OP please

But seriously!!! Weytin some guys dey think sef, why unah go dey allow some girls dey use unah head....I noh too blame unah cha

#NoLoveLost&NoLoveFound
na ur type dey good for bother zone so.

Who knows? You might be in More than three girls friendzone.

Stop boosting abegi.
Re: Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
Rotfl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What This White Lady Did To Her Breast For Xmas(photo) / My Experience With A Lady Yesterday / Reasons Why U Should Go For Character And Not Beauty in a lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.