Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,609 members, 7,843,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Please Help My Crush Is Not Regularly Picking My Call - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help My Crush Is Not Regularly Picking My Call (2201 Views)

“He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane / She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Crush Is Not Regularly Picking My Call by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
I once saw a beutiful lady living off campus,she is still studying Law 200L althought am graduate waiting to be mobilised A16, her charming smile made me to fall in love with her, I met her on her way from school so I drove her home by the way am able to got her contact and she showed me her place, she happy felt when ever she saw me we gist a lot, but as soon as I left when I call on phone she will not pick untill I went back to her room to remained her she will keep on saying her phone is charging. I'm the shy type I cant tell that I love her directly also time is not by my side, she is perfect curve,moderately tall,white. Please help me because I want to marry her very soon.
Re: Please Help My Crush Is Not Regularly Picking My Call by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
FTC finally. I now know the secret. Thanks to the mod that pushes the topic 'Nairaland slangs n their meanings' to fp

This shows am a fast learner.

End time crush anagoo assai...

Get a new end time babe

Give me her end time digits, let me help you tell her you love her. Lol

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Crush Is Not Regularly Picking My Call by Funpeter: 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
Dont mind op jare he meant to say the girl is a graduate while him is a jambite.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Crush Is Not Regularly Picking My Call by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
undecided

my guy calm down..... I can c u r in love.... buh cool down n reorganize ur writeup.. cuz I can't undastand sh*t

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Crush Is Not Regularly Picking My Call by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nawa for men o. Na gals weh go don abort like 5times una go wan die for like this? O boy go 4 nysc, there are plenty babes there awaiting to be urs free of charge and free of stress. When u finish nysc and get a job, more babes will chase u, among which are wife materials and bed material, it won't be u doing d chasing anymore. So soji urself.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Crush Is Not Regularly Picking My Call by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Nawa for men o. Na gals weh go don abort like 5times una go wan die for like this? O boy go 4 nysc, there are plenty babes awaiting to be urs free of charge and free of stress. When u finish nysc and get a job, more babes will chase u, among which are wife materials and bed material, it won't be u doing d chasing anymore. So soji urself.
can't sleep, with my headphone listening to my woman my everything
Re: Please Help My Crush Is Not Regularly Picking My Call by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
Alanjeffy:
End time crush anagoo assai...

Get a new end time babe

Give me her end time digits, let me help you tell her you love her. Lol
I have said I want to marry her
Re: Please Help My Crush Is Not Regularly Picking My Call by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
Asapcymg:
I have said I want to marry her

Go n lay your end time complaints in a nearby police/ SARS office..

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Crush Is Not Regularly Picking My Call by nerdfrost(m): 11:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
Are u her popce or her betrothed undecided if she no gree pick ur call, how it take concern me Oga park well ooo.

And the Frost descended on them! grin
Re: Please Help My Crush Is Not Regularly Picking My Call by Sexxkillz: 12:04am On Jan 10, 2016
Hold up.

You're a graduate waiting to be mobilized and crushing on a girl who obviously doesn't give a rat's arse about you(obvious from the way she never picks your call), and you're talking of marriage?

Are you discombobulated?

How do you marry someone who isn't in love with you? Oh, so, because you gave her a lift and she showed you her place means she is in love with you and wants to marry you? Ffs, what's the matter with you? If time is not on your side, and so what? What kind of time isn't on your side, by the way? You'll rather be a fool to someone because "time" isn't on your side? And then, when you've successfully entice her with the lifts you give her, and somehow coerce her into marriage, you complain later of unhappiness in marriage?

Kmt.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Crush Is Not Regularly Picking My Call by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 10, 2016
The girl doesn't want you man... go away

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Crush Is Not Regularly Picking My Call by jabojafa(m): 12:14am On Jan 10, 2016
Asapcymg:
can't sleep, with my headphone listening to my woman my everything
op is dis d first tym u r seeing a pretty gal? Bia hw old are u sef. Well my advice for u is to chill. Wen u enta camp and see all dos babes with tight white tops some without bra doing morning joggin n durin parade, confusion go be ur surname dem. Jst chill u go see babes tire for camp most of dem wearin white bomb shot lookin for who go dey buy indomin for dem, den for unda mango tree for nite u fit do small touch me a touch u. By dt tym u nor go rememba ur 200L law student babe again. If u want babes for flock u in camp, carry car enta camp plus some change for hand, mehn u go dey do kil n bury.
Re: Please Help My Crush Is Not Regularly Picking My Call by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 10, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Hold up.

You're a graduate waiting to be mobilized and crushing on a girl who obviously doesn't give a rat's arse about you(obvious from the way she never picks your call), and you're talking of marriage?

Are you discombobulated?

How do you marry someone who isn't in love with you? Oh, so, because you gave her a lift and she showed you her place means she is in love with you and wants to marry you? Ffs, what's the matter with you? If time is not on your side, and so what? What kind of time isn't on your side, by the way? You'll rather be a fool to someone because "time" isn't on your side? And then, when you've successfully entice her with the lifts you give her, and somehow coerce her into marriage, you complain later of unhappiness in marriage?

Kmt.
I mean time is not by my side she is about to finish her exam soon, and will on her way back home how sure can I see her again(may be I will be in camp when they resume)
Re: Please Help My Crush Is Not Regularly Picking My Call by Sexxkillz: 12:24am On Jan 10, 2016
Asapcymg:
I mean time is not by my side she is about to finish her exam soon, and will on her way back home how sure can I see her again(may be I will be in camp when they resume)
I don't know how sure your chances are, of seeing her again. What I do know, is that she doesn't really care about you. Why you would want to see such a girl again is left for the gods to decipher, because I do not understand.
Re: Please Help My Crush Is Not Regularly Picking My Call by ibe9ja: 12:24am On Jan 10, 2016
Op are u okay? My friend go back to school, and dis time, face ur studies properly.
Re: Please Help My Crush Is Not Regularly Picking My Call by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 10, 2016
jabojafa:
op is dis d first tym u r seeing a pretty gal? Bia hw old are u sef. Well my advice for u is to chill. Wen u enta camp and see all dos babes with tight white tops some without bra doing morning joggin n durin parade, confusion go be ur surname dem. Jst chill u go see babes tire for camp most of dem wearin white bomb shot lookin for who go dey buy indomin for dem, den for unda mango tree for nite u fit do small touch me a touch u. By dt tym u nor go rememba ur 200L law student babe again. If u want babes for flock u in camp, carry car enta camp plus some change for hand, mehn u go dey do kil n bury.
can't sleep but now got some relief thanks
Re: Please Help My Crush Is Not Regularly Picking My Call by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 10, 2016
ibe9ja:
Op are u okay? My friend go back to school, and dis time, face ur studies properly.
for now am graduate
Re: Please Help My Crush Is Not Regularly Picking My Call by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 10, 2016
Sexxkillz:
I don't know how sure your chances are, of seeing her again. What I do know, is that she doesn't really care about you. Why you would want to see such a girl again is left for the gods to decipher, because I do not understand.
she is nIce to me when we are together in her place sometimes even asking me when to see her again
Re: Please Help My Crush Is Not Regularly Picking My Call by vicstar(m): 1:51am On Jan 10, 2016
[quote author=Sexxkillz post=41829871][font=tempus sans itc][color=#000030][size=11pt]Hold up.

Are you discombobulated?

shocked[quote author=Sexxkillz post=41829871][font=tempus sans itc][color=#000030][size=11pt]Hold up.

Are you discombobulated?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin OP u're finished grin
And d girl will be like "egbon OP if na marriage naim make u go school, oya come marry ma ass" grin grin grin

HOW THOSE THIS FIGHT CORRUPTION undecided undecided
Re: Please Help My Crush Is Not Regularly Picking My Call by vicstar(m): 1:54am On Jan 10, 2016
Asapcymg:
for now am graduate

U don't need to tell us, it's so obvious ma dear grin grin grin grin damn I love sarcasm grin

HOW DOES THIS FIGHT CORRUPTION undecided undecided
Re: Please Help My Crush Is Not Regularly Picking My Call by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 10, 2016
Asapcymg:
she is nIce to me when we are together in her place sometimes even n
Re: Please Help My Crush Is Not Regularly Picking My Call by Nobody: 2:31am On Jan 10, 2016
Men are....... Sha

You saw her smile, and you fell in love with her?

Issorait wink
Re: Please Help My Crush Is Not Regularly Picking My Call by Oahray: 8:02am On Jan 10, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Men are....... Sha

Issorait wink
that first part is unnecessary. Only a few men would think they have fallen in love after seeing a smile. They might think 'bed' at first sight, but not 'marriage'.

Don't act like you truly know men tongue
Re: Please Help My Crush Is Not Regularly Picking My Call by IamLEGEND1: 8:27am On Jan 10, 2016
Egbon OP, if na marriage u want, come and collect misspicy.
Re: Please Help My Crush Is Not Regularly Picking My Call by cokacoola(m): 8:43am On Jan 10, 2016
After how many years in University you cant still approach a girl face to face?? Bros........
Re: Please Help My Crush Is Not Regularly Picking My Call by misspicy(f): 8:57am On Jan 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Egbon OP, if na marriage u want, come and collect misspicy.
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

you forgot to ask if he has money undecided
Re: Please Help My Crush Is Not Regularly Picking My Call by misspicy(f): 8:59am On Jan 10, 2016
IamLegend1 I just read the op's thread,never mind even if he have money I will pass lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Please Help My Crush Is Not Regularly Picking My Call by IamLEGEND1: 9:25am On Jan 10, 2016
misspicy:
IamNotLegend1 I just read the op's thread,never mind even if he have money I will pass lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
kaaaaiiiii!!!!!!! lipsrsealed

Re: Please Help My Crush Is Not Regularly Picking My Call by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Men are....... Sha
Issorait wink
yeah charming smile

Re: Please Help My Crush Is Not Regularly Picking My Call by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
cokacoola:
After how many years in University you cant still approach a girl face to face?? Bros........
science guy my dept only got two females, althougth I did not attend mix school during my secondary
Re: Please Help My Crush Is Not Regularly Picking My Call by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
misspicy:
IamLegend1 I just read the op's thread,never mind even if he have money I will pass lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
my sister love is blind
Re: Please Help My Crush Is Not Regularly Picking My Call by missyadorable(f): 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
Asapcymg:
I once saw a beutiful lady living off campus,she is still studying Law 200L althought am graduate waiting to be mobilised A16, her charming smile made me to fall in love with her, I met her on her way from school so I drove her home by the way am able to got her contact and she showed me her place, she happy felt when ever she saw me we gist a lot, but as soon as I left when I call on phone she will not pick untill I went back to her room to remained her she will keep on saying her phone is charging. I'm the shy type I cant tell that I love her directly also time is not by my side, she is perfect curve,moderately tall,white. Please help me because I want to marry her very soon.

Lust! Pure Lust!! I want to marry her is the national anthem.Just because you have seen a girl you wish to have as a bed mate pending NYSC.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Korean Woman Cuts Off Her Feminine Organs And Turns Herself Into A Man(see Pics) / A Pic Story Most Male Romancelanders Can Relate To. / Sad : See How This Beautiful Lady Died Just Days After She Gave Birth PICS..-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.