Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,970 members, 7,841,716 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

For We Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For We Ladies. (543 Views)

Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For We Ladies. by K9blunt(f): 1:46am On Jan 10, 2016
Its not only on nairaland we encounter women bashes and how to keep a man, get a suitor for marriage, e.t.c.
We even get these advises and bashes from our families , friends, churches, mosques, everywhere we turn.

I personally believe in this points

1- what you wear is what you are

If you're the type that like wearing skimpy dresses or coveralls (SU) don't expect the well covered and stylish gentleman to approach you, but the exact type you express. If you're confused then consider the toutish girl you see on the street.

2 - yourself

Who you are, what you are, your worth, your life. These are what you should think about everyday of your life if not you leave space for other people (and the foxes in sheep's clothing) to change and modify you into what will make you unhappy in life. You need to think everyday of what will be best for you not others cause your story is different from even your twin sister.

3- others around you

Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree
I travel the world and the seas
Everybody is looking for some thing
[/b]some of them want to use you
[b]
some of them want to get use by you

You know what I mean, everybody wants to get used in one way or another, you cab call it kindness , the person is friendly or a leach or just plain wicked the simple thing is if something doesn't have value then it loses its [b][/b]usefulness

4 - don't bother if he doesn't come

Strive to be happy, everyone wants to be loved but not all of us gets what we want, so will you kill your self because he doesn't come?
Even though he does do the right thing but do not treat him like he's a do or die affair, biko you matter gone ate the days of the prince who battles the dragon for his love princess. Madame anya sa!

5- be independent

Don't wait for him don't let him feel that you're a leach, rather you have to let him know that though you can take care of yourself he should pick up the tab as a [b][/b]MAN! Yes I said it am not a beyounce its girls that run the world, no, neither am I a feminists rather I am of the school of thought that we should be prepared whenever the man misbehaves because he thinks as a man he cab do whatever he likes. If he doesn't pick up the tag then you pay your portion and gracefully leave him there with the mind that you've left a stingy burden. He's not your dad so never demand or request (except its an emergency) but you know he should have it on Monday that a lady considers gifts as shows of affections.

Forgive my jumbled write up its my mind pouring out and automatic typo. And I hope you think about them and please critisize anatically for the ladies and logically for the guys.

NOTE: its only broke and sexist guys that will disagree with these points and of course achaic feminist. grin
Re: For We Ladies. by missingrib(f): 1:52am On Jan 10, 2016
your on the right track but your explanation is kinda missed up can't comprehend what your trying to pass across
Re: For We Ladies. by vicstar(m): 2:06am On Jan 10, 2016
Nice grin as for me I stopped advising girls since 1900 lipsrsealed , they remind me of dat bible passage dat quotes "don't give advice to fools,they will hate u for it" ..when I tell 'em shiit like dis,they will say am a boring folk lipsrsealed grin

Anyway,

HOW DOES THIS FIGHT CORRUPTION undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: For We Ladies. by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 10, 2016
Aww...
Cool cool

(1) (Reply)

7 Proven Ways To Stop Premature Ejaculation (must Read) / Why Are Sweet Things Of Live Always Not Good For We Humans?..answers Please!!!! / FACELESS MASK { Short Story}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.