Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame (2596 Views)

Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt / Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo / President Buhari should see this! I'm in Tears.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame by mrwonlasewonie: 8:00am On Jan 11, 2016
Oya na grin

Re: He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame by Sleekbaby(f): 10:32am On Jan 11, 2016
I had been in the woman's shoe before, not as if I was making up but he was unnecessarily in a haste so in the process of rushing I picked wrong item that I wanted to go out with and when I noticed I went back to pick the right thing.

When I came out I didn't see the guy and people told me that he had left. It wasn't funny shaa.

1 Like

Re: He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame by DonTim1: 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
Sometimes, I look at wiffy all natural and beautiful, then I begin to wonder what role the make up plays, enhance beauty? If I hear undecided

Just leave her two or three times and she will understand to always take a 30 minutes head start.

Can't just understand why you bath before me, you start make up, I go to bath, dress up and you are still making up, na to drive yourself shikena.
Re: He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 12, 2016
In as much as I would have been hurt if I was the lady, lets be realistic here...'

I hate waiting like mad so I try as much as my powers can carry me not to keep anyone waiting for me..
You keep me waiting I might lost interest in the event and just go and UnCloth, or go for the event with gloomy face, or leave you just like the man did
Did she not know her husband?

Maybe the man has complained like 10000000 times about this attitude of her keeping him waiting in the car
Next time her 5 mins will not turn to 30...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Major Reasons Why Women Suffer Domestic Violence / ... / But I Thought She Is A Widow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.