Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Some Nigeria Girls Mumu Die I Swear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Nigeria Girls Mumu Die I Swear (4428 Views)

Why Are Some Nigeria Girls Has No Shame / Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Nigeria Girls Mumu Die I Swear by loricara: 10:24am On Dec 29, 2018
guys judge this matter
there's this my female fb friend we are not that close but she's response my msgs immediately.....we only chat when I'm chanced coz I'm always tied up with work and projects. she sent me a msg this morning and we started chatting along the line she ask me to send her card, I sarcastically asked her how much she said 500 I then ask her to send her numb so I will recharge her through my B/A. she said no I should send her card on fb meanwhile I hardly buy card I always recharge through my phone ,can't even remember the last time I bought card and I wasn't gonna call her, dunno what she's thinking ... she started begging me to send her card, I told her send your number lemme recharge you, she said no she can't and started calling me pet names honey mua, sugar mual, baby mua hahaha the way some of our girls reason tire me .

6 Likes

Re: Some Nigeria Girls Mumu Die I Swear by ifex370(m): 10:27am On Dec 29, 2018
loricara:
guys judge this matter
there's this my female fb friend we are not that close but she's response my msgs immediately.....we only chat when I'm chanced coz I'm always tied up with work and projects. she sent me a msg this morning and we started chatting along the line she ask me to send her card, I sarcastically asked her how much she said 500 I then ask her to send her numb so I will recharge her through my B/A. she said no I should send her card on fb meanwhile I hardly buy card I always recharge through my phone ,can't even remember the last time I bought card and I wasn't gonna call her, dunno what she's thinking ... she started begging me to send her card, I told her send your number lemme recharge you, she said no she can't and started calling me pet names honey mua, sugar mual, baby mua hahaha the way some of our girls reason tire me .

Both of you should continue deceiving yourselves till Jesus comes and meets y'all here

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nigeria Girls Mumu Die I Swear by Belafonte(m): 10:31am On Dec 29, 2018
She wants to send it to another guy.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Nigeria Girls Mumu Die I Swear by MCMXCVIII(m): 10:34am On Dec 29, 2018
Lol
My brother, pass ahead and leave the foolish ones.
Girls and the gender privilege they feel they're entitled to.
You for ask her why she dey suggest the other way round.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Nigeria Girls Mumu Die I Swear by Lonestar124: 10:36am On Dec 29, 2018
Now you understand where she is heading, tell her to send her bank account number simple.
Re: Some Nigeria Girls Mumu Die I Swear by Johnpaul01: 10:42am On Dec 29, 2018
If you recharge her number, she won't be able to send the #500 card that she promised Tunde today, be wise bro

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nigeria Girls Mumu Die I Swear by loricara: 10:45am On Dec 29, 2018
MCMXCVIII:
Lol My brother, pass ahead and leave the foolish ones. Girls and the gender privilege they feel they're entitled to. You for ask her why she dey suggest the other way round.
Nigeria girls eh

1 Like

Re: Some Nigeria Girls Mumu Die I Swear by loricara: 10:46am On Dec 29, 2018
Lonestar124:
Now you understand where she is heading, tell her to send her bank account number simple.
you are not serious are you
Re: Some Nigeria Girls Mumu Die I Swear by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 29, 2018
Why did something like this bother you enough to create a thread on it?

3 Likes

Re: Some Nigeria Girls Mumu Die I Swear by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 29, 2018
Re: Some Nigeria Girls Mumu Die I Swear by loricara: 10:52am On Dec 29, 2018
MCMXCVIII:
Lol My brother, pass ahead and leave the foolish ones. Girls and the gender privilege they feel they're entitled to. You for ask her why she dey suggest the other way round.
Nigeria girls eh
Re: Some Nigeria Girls Mumu Die I Swear by Belafonte(m): 10:56am On Dec 29, 2018
Admin401:

Because it doesn't seem normal to him. Admitted opening a thread is unnecessary, still any right thinking person would question the girl's motives. I guess he's subconsciously looking for an explanation

1 Like

Re: Some Nigeria Girls Mumu Die I Swear by Belafonte(m): 10:56am On Dec 29, 2018
juininho:

bro, I've read all your Topics. You are astoundingly intelligent. I'd like to be friends. My number is 09039347198. Whatsapp

Will hit you up later.
Re: Some Nigeria Girls Mumu Die I Swear by DumaEmpire(m): 11:08am On Dec 29, 2018
I so much hate cheap n hungry gals with no class... Thats how one was asking me what will her get one time like that... This is a gal i dnt even feel remotely attracted to just collected her num. For sake of being friendly cos she's always asking to visit anytime am around..I told her urhmm i got no idea what to get you u o, or wat do u av in mind n she was like buy me palm slippers,perform n somee other crap like that... Like wtf is that...Bitch we just started talking like jst minutes ago..
Re: Some Nigeria Girls Mumu Die I Swear by Earthquake1: 11:11am On Dec 29, 2018
She doesn't want you to have her number

4 Likes

Re: Some Nigeria Girls Mumu Die I Swear by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 29, 2018
Lol... grin grin ;DBitch wants $$$
DumaEmpire:
I so much hate cheap n hungry gals with no class... Thats how one was asking me what will her get one time like that... This is a gal i dnt even feel remotely attracted to just collected her num. For sake of being friendly cos she's always asking to visit anytime am around..I told her urhmm i got no idea what to get you u o, or wat do u av in mind n she was like buy me palm slippers,perform n somee other crap like that... Like wtf is that...Bitch we just started talking like jst minutes ago..
Re: Some Nigeria Girls Mumu Die I Swear by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 29, 2018
cheap b!tch.

that sh!t turns me off

if a girl asks me for recharge card

i zoom off.

no time

1 Like

Re: Some Nigeria Girls Mumu Die I Swear by loricara: 11:13am On Dec 29, 2018
DumaEmpire:
I totally agree with you I hate some Nigeria girls mentality........she just said I'm harsh and other blah blah yet she refused to send her numb.....who the heck does think she is am I her provider

1 Like

Re: Some Nigeria Girls Mumu Die I Swear by DumaEmpire(m): 11:21am On Dec 29, 2018
loricara:

I totally agree with you I hate some Nigeria girls mentality........she just said I'm harsh and other blah blah yet she refused to send her numb.....who the heck does think she is am I her provider
Bone her or better still if i was the one wud av deleted her frm my messenger... I hate nonsense
Re: Some Nigeria Girls Mumu Die I Swear by DumaEmpire(m): 11:22am On Dec 29, 2018
SillyeRabbit:
Lol... grin grin ;DBitch wants $$$
She should go n listen to cobhams Maga No need pay...
For her mind na she don jam maga
Re: Some Nigeria Girls Mumu Die I Swear by ednut1(m): 11:32am On Dec 29, 2018
Ur chatting with a guy na

9 Likes

Re: Some Nigeria Girls Mumu Die I Swear by kingofthemall: 12:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
I have one girl like that that always disturb me too. I Don wise sha. I told her she needs to meet me physically before I can spend anything on her cool

3 Likes

Re: Some Nigeria Girls Mumu Die I Swear by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
Some people sha.... How do you feel asking a stranger for something and at the same time sounding rude...
Re: Some Nigeria Girls Mumu Die I Swear by Toluhwanie(m): 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2018
Belafonte:
She wants to send it to another guy.
God! You don get am!!
Re: Some Nigeria Girls Mumu Die I Swear by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
She doesn't want to give you her number. You're just a maga.

3 Likes

Re: Some Nigeria Girls Mumu Die I Swear by Godsfavour78: 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
loricara:
guys judge this matter
guy check well. Maybe dem yagi boys don login the account.

Dey first ask for cards from d persons friends before before they change the profile.
Re: Some Nigeria Girls Mumu Die I Swear by turhibdwhale(m): 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
Not all girls her dumb..................Her account has been hacked.
A close friend of mine was begging me to send her airtime urgently on FB that she needs to call her brother to pay for her school fees, funny enough she was with me,her account has been hacked

1 Like

Re: Some Nigeria Girls Mumu Die I Swear by samuelchimmy(m): 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
Just keep chatting with her, you will soon answer them

Re: Some Nigeria Girls Mumu Die I Swear by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
That profile might be a fake one and if she drops her number it might be a guy behind the profile

1 Like

Re: Some Nigeria Girls Mumu Die I Swear by oladele239(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2018
Admin401:

That one shock u ?

Don't be surprised when it gets to front-page grin

We're in this together

NR we die here.....

Seun for president
Lala for vice president
Other mods for ministerial posts
Re: Some Nigeria Girls Mumu Die I Swear by earthsync(f): 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2018
loricara:
guys judge this matter
Wetin I just read. WTF

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Man And His Chinese Bride / Can Your Fiancé Be This Cute / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.