Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,586 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. (84884 Views)

Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom / Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook / Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by Archiq: 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
What is the world turning to. Sex has become a public thing now. Na wa o.
Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by dynamo007(m): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
Endtime sluts. . . . .
Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by KINGOFJAPAN: 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
JanuaryTempest:

You're so SIMPLE & easy to please tongue cheesy
How can you tell?? cheesy
Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by greatme2good(f): 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
agabaI23:
Who knows, he might be satisfied after a battle with you and wave others good buy wink

still I won't even if he worths more than gold.shame won't let me fight dirty over a man.
Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
They both have complexes, because they cannot see a life without the guy, if not it shouldn't be hard for the sensible one to leave the guy for the cheat while she looks for someone better and reasonable. besides how come they ain't tackling the guy.
Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by Akkord4gov: 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
omooba969:

You would probably be 54yrs old by the time you finally find your virgin mary. grin

And na you dey think so ooo,we still have virgins even plenty than you may think but they are even shy to say it out cos people will see them less privileged.
Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by edwardgunju(m): 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
Gotta search for cecy Love on facebook grin
Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by activelyA(f): 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
bidemi12:

Don't be like that. How'd you feel if two blokes were bashing their brains out publicly because of you? I guarantee you'd be like "yeah, i'm the shiit". Be honest.
You know Bidemi12, would have tagged you a typical African man who is a natural chauvinist but you made a really clear point in your first reply (the girls, considering him worth fighting over on social media, makes them sluts and not their actions of which the guy is equally guilty of). Very valid argument, so in order not to accept defeat wink I decided to keep mute and reply with a smiley wink grin grin grin
Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by agadam(m): 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
u must buy if u go with you babe.... :Pu
Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by jetage1(m): 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Just few years to come,people will be having sex on the street like goats. No shame again. And these ladies will re-package when ready to get marry and innocent guys will fall.

I am scared sef grin grin grin
But I think to be on a safer side,one should go for a virgin grin
#teamvirgin
welcome to team virgin
Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by omooba969(m): 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
Akkord4gov:

And na you dey think so ooo, we still have virgins even plenty than you may think but they are even shy to say it out cos people will see them less privileged.

How you take know say them plenty or you dey check their yansh ni? grin

And will you be asking every chick you meet if they are virgin or will you be sampling them to know if they are still intact? cheesy
Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by bidemi12(m): 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
activelyA:

You know Bidemi12, would have tagged you a typical African man who is a natural chauvinist but you made a really clear point in your first reply (the girls, considering him worth fighting over on social media, makes them sluts and not their actions of which the guy is equally guilty of). Very valid argument, so in order not to accept defeat wink I decided to keep mute and reply with a smiley wink grin grin grin

Sly wench. Lol.... grin
Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by agabaI23(m): 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
greatme2good:

I won't bother fighting at all cos those girls can do an undo.shame won't even let me do that even if that guy worths more than gold.
OK, that makes you and I. I will clear the road before you even step in. There will be no one to fight. How about that? wink
Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by Iambond(m): 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
what's all this noise about sex?
Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
Humans!!!
Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
Disgusting beings!
Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by umehmj(m): 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
Isiah 4:1..."In that day so few men will be left that seven women will fight for each man, saying, "Let us all marry you! We will provide our own food and clothing. Only let us take your name so we won't be mocked as old maids.".....new living translation
Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by Deolaw: 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
SemuhleB:
fucking slowpoke I knew you would have to bring south Africa to this. BTW those ladies are from Zimbabwe.

They are actually from Namibia. You are pretty shocked
SemuhleB:
fucking slowpoke I knew you would have to bring south Africa to this. BTW those ladies are from Zimbabwe.

They are actually from Namibia. You are pretty

2 Likes

Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by Akkord4gov: 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
omooba969:

How you take know say them plenty or you dey check their yansh ni? grin

And will you be asking every chick you meet if they are virgin or will you be sampling them to know if they are still intact? cheesy

Sampling techniques bro. I get their luck ooo but I don't know if I will get when I am ready to marry grin
Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by aalangel(f): 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
Which Facebook please, cos I can't find that particular Cecy Love.
Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by Akkord4gov: 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
jetage1:
welcome to team virgin

Naso bro,team virgin or team celibacy forever
Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by aalangel(f): 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
edwardgunju:
Gotta search for cecy Love on facebook grin

Searched. There's nothing like this particular one. Unless she deleted the account immediately.
Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Whenever I check your profile. I see diff shoes, and your really clean, i have been wondering ever since, where are you from??
someplace very far away from you
Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by myahayawabi(m): 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
End time spiritualist.
Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by ipreach: 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
God have mercy.

Click LIKE for you endorse this or SHARE if you hate it.
Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by Realone92(m): 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
pucelle:
I weep for this generation,when some of us are trying to keep our chastity this ones are uselessing theirs ....so sad crycrycry

So sad u said it all
Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
Children of nowadays.
Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by amtaken(f): 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
[qi heard that some vagina virgins are anal sluts.

Pray for a good wife.
Akkord4gov:
Just few years to come,people will be having sex on the street like goats. No shame again. And these ladies will re-package when ready to get marry and innocent guys will fall.

I am scared sef grin grin grin
But I think to be on a safer side,one should go for a virgin grin
#teamvirgin
Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by Dukeratata: 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
No be small thing oh, this is serious...Lol
Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by evy1(m): 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
Okpo Records.
Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by brenister10: 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
Nonsense post wey dey make front page. OP why now? Na snake killings, Useless olosho so called celebrity taking nonsense selfies etc dey always make front page. This is 2016, please change positively or else Buhari's change is gonna hit you so hard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Loneliness & Dating Abroad: Perspectives of a Nigerian Student in The U.S / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.