Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. (84887 Views)

Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom / Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook / Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by kossyablaze(m): 9:16am On Jan 11, 2016
INTROVERT:

cool.
na me u dey ansa like dat ?ok o!No wahala.This year go toff be that
Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by INTROVERT(f): 9:23am On Jan 11, 2016
kossyablaze:
na me u dey ansa like dat ?ok o!No wahala.This year go toff be that

nna... we're you expecting a love letter....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by kossyablaze(m): 9:27am On Jan 11, 2016
INTROVERT:

nna... we're you expecting a love letter....
We're is We are...Emmm actually I tot u would be like "I'm good n u?"
Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by damzdams007: 10:17am On Jan 11, 2016
Who cares
Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by Indializzie(f): 11:34am On Jan 11, 2016
Lemme search for them on fb
Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by mickky88: 10:47am On Jan 12, 2016
smitez:

They've deleted their account search for the other "commenters"

Hey stop so be delete what? i make sure i find their account i'm 100% good in it, those girls are from Namibia here is their profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006457571961, https://www.facebook.com/francina.andre

1 Like

Re: Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. by mickky88: 10:53am On Jan 12, 2016
the lady even post this....

But then cheating is hard work
You got to keep deleting the text " you got to keep the phone locked
You got to keep thinking of lies its just too much

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Loneliness & Dating Abroad: Perspectives of a Nigerian Student in The U.S / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.