Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,091 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Sud I Play Along - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sud I Play Along (945 Views)

Sud I Give In For Her Demands / She Gave You Her Number & Refused To Play Along When You Called? See What To Do. / Sex Confession- I Cheated On My Husband Sud I Confess. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sud I Play Along by haywhy59(m): 9:43am On Jan 10, 2016
Hey guys Morning all, am on a bridge concerning a decision am abt to make concerning my 2yrs relationship. Well am a guy dat respect one's privacy bt it jst happened yesterday dat i was playing around with my girl phone, something jst prompted me to check ha sent messages, lo and behold i saw something dat broke my heart, a very romantic msg she sent to someone. I showed ha and she started begging dat she wud explain everything to me. Ok i listened and she began saying she and d guy had already started dating since 2012, so d guy travelled to ghana to study. Ok fast-forward to 2014 they had issues so dat was wen we met and started dating exactly on ha birthday feb 20,thinking d guy had already broken up wit ha. Well things was going as planned in d relationship bt den the guy showed up after 3months in our relationship saying he has nt broken up wit ha. Bt my girl told him she is already in a relationship, d guy said he doesn't care. Well my girl accepted him bak thinking our relationship might not last being wat she heard about me which were nt commending den bt i av rily changed den. Well wen she told me all these yesterday, hmmm i told ha i dnt care also dat i rily luv ha, hmmm we had a mind blowing sex wen i told ha dat bt she is begging dat she doesn't want to lose me.
NOTE-She and d guy av nt had sex, well dat wat she told me so am jst giving ha a benefit of a doubt because she said she was 15yrs den. I rily luv dis girl bt again i think am single again.
So guys i need ur advice, wat sud i do...
Thanks for reading
Re: Sud I Play Along by Adonis3: 9:50am On Jan 10, 2016
GOD knows I will never drag for a girl with another man. You're either mine or his, either way, do away with the other! Shikena.

#Adonis3HasBooked
Re: Sud I Play Along by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 10, 2016
What kind of advice do you want to hear that has not been given since the days of Adam an Eve?
That aside, if you have any sense at all, you'll forget about her and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Sud I Play Along by haywhy59(m): 9:56am On Jan 10, 2016
Torvicson:
What kind of advice do you want to hear that has not been given since the days of Adam an Eve?
That aside, if you have any sense at all, you'll forget about her and move on.
Thanks bro, bt i rily luv dis girl
Re: Sud I Play Along by iceberylin(m): 9:59am On Jan 10, 2016
Are you better undecided

Have you been faithful..?
Re: Sud I Play Along by haywhy59(m): 10:02am On Jan 10, 2016
iceberylin:
Are you better undecided

Have you been faithful..?
Yea bro, bt u might nt believe me. So wat u suggesting
Re: Sud I Play Along by missKiffy(f): 10:04am On Jan 10, 2016
Your matter pass advice, anyway just tell her to break up with him and if she refuse then ur single again my friend

1 Like

Re: Sud I Play Along by iceberylin(m): 10:04am On Jan 10, 2016
haywhy59:

Yea bro, bt u might nt believe me. So wat u suggesting
You've made up ya mind already.
Re: Sud I Play Along by IamLEGEND1: 10:11am On Jan 10, 2016
what is this fuckery?
if dem tell u to move on,u go say u love the girl.
stay with her,u go say she's cheating on you.
Re: Sud I Play Along by haywhy59(m): 10:12am On Jan 10, 2016
missKiffy:
Your matter pass advice, anyway just tell her to break up with him and if she refuse then ur single again my friend
Aiit, thanks dear
Re: Sud I Play Along by haywhy59(m): 10:13am On Jan 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
what is this fuckery?

if dem tell u to move on,u go say u love the girl.

stay with her,u go say she's cheating on you.
Am confused bro
Re: Sud I Play Along by myfantasies(f): 11:13am On Jan 10, 2016
haywhy59:

Am confused bro
My guy stop being confused nd MAN UP

Ask her to choose between u nd dat guy
Re: Sud I Play Along by haywhy59(m): 11:34am On Jan 10, 2016
myfantasies:
My guy stop being confused nd MAN UP

Ask her to choose between u nd dat guy
Thanks beauty
Re: Sud I Play Along by cruzita(f): 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
what other advice do u need when u have already concluded dat the relationship is over.abeg make I hear word

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows The Counter Measure For Emotional Black Mail / Here's How Often You Should Have Sex To Be Happy - Scientists Reveal / Aisha Wants Her Husband Back After She Divorced Him Because Of His Huge Rod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.