Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! (30652 Views)

Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign / A Friend Was Asked To Resign Because He Has A Company Of His Own. / I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 18, 2016
OP, prayer is the key to solving this problem. Just pray and you'll see the wonders of God Almight.

Do not report him, it's counter-productive. I've worked in an organization full of politics, while i was doing my job passionately, someone else who is so tribalistic was busy reporting me negatively. What happened next? He was fired less than 6 months in the job.
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 18, 2016
ojun50:
Why not write a complain letter to yr head office explain in details wht has being going on and seek for them to come nd do there own investigation befor thinking of resigning.

To stay for house no be beans oh i never resume work he belike my word don finish. Or better still pray they should transfer him out to another branch.

Complaining about ur boss in a bank is a no go area..
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 18, 2016
That's what makes the world go round.
Prodigee:
This is really interesting! sad As some people are desperately looking for jobs, some others are looking for how to get out of one. SMH undecided
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by Mpanyi: 8:49am On Jan 18, 2016
OP, take action. It's a war. Fight the war in a civilized way. Just prepare for worse as you fight the war. Your boss and family sure are not the owner of the bank. Even if they are, I abhor taking shit for whatever reason.

I had an experience that was close to yours. I won and the person got booted out. But guess what? The person got people in the HR and other departments and some years down the line they struck, aftey lying in wait for years. I left the organization but I din't leave the world. And I'm better for it.

Why people like that carry on like that is because they are somehow untouchable and highly connected in the company.

So OP prepare for worse, prepare for sack or resignation, and take your complaint up to the MD. No MD worth his onion will allow any staff no matter how highly place to endanger the success of his organization. Have some evidence like mail trail where you apologize to that your boss or other stuff like that.
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 18, 2016
Naughtysite:

Complaining about ur boss in a bank is a no go area..
Yeah and it's counter-productive. The best thing he should do is continue to work passionately, other colleagues knew what is happening and are taking down notes.
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by ehinja: 8:56am On Jan 18, 2016
Hang in there and make your plans for the future.
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by zeb04(f): 8:57am On Jan 18, 2016
rite2help:
It's very sad to Note that the Power and Efficacy of Prayer is yet to be understood by very many people.
I will encourage you to quickly seek God deligently.Resigning from the Job is cowardice.

so true
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by seaga: 9:00am On Jan 18, 2016
petkruz:
My dear, i'v been in your shoes before! If u resign because of your manager u would start drinking garri. You need to be strong as a man and ignore so many things! Pretend as though they don't exist. If he gives u the job of a contract staff, do it. If he adds saturday to your job, do it. If he screams at u in front of customers, swallow it. All these treatment is preparing u for a better future! Afterall u wudnt remain in that branch forever. In my case the head of operations asked me out,i turned him down politely and the branch became a living hell for me but I did my job well,saved enough money to start up my clothing line and resigned. 5months is too short to quit, stay there and ignore office politics,focus on your job and keep praying.

Hello, so why did you resign? & why re you not encouraging him to do the same? Just curious

1 Like

Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by stonecoldcafe: 9:01am On Jan 18, 2016
angryhumanbeing:
Good Day pals, please pardon all grammatical errors because I am very angry now as I write this.
I am a known person here but I decided to change my name.

I am a banker. I was working in bank X before i joined bank Y. I had wonderful experiences in bank X. I decided to join bank Y so as to have experience there too. But ever since I joined bank Y, it has been disaster working there from the very first day I entered there. The manager has been tormenting me from the very first day he sighted me. I dont know if we have struggled for a babe b4, i just dnt knw. I am a permanent staff but this man treats me like a cleaner. The time for us to be in the office is latest 7.20am but in my first week there, i came to work by 7.17am and this man was shoutn and embarrasing me outside the bank where customers queues up to withdraw from the atm. Dat was my first bitter encounter wit him. I was brought to the branch as Funds Transfer Officer but it took this manager a full month to create me as FTO. On my Third day on the job, He connived with another bad colleague and they pushed me to the atm as ATM Custodian. This I was doing with tears because this man was just making life unbearable for me by threatening me all the time. All the jobs in the branch was given to me to do except FTO jobs. He refused creatn me and even wen i was later created, he still refuse i work as FTO. Theres sometn called cashdrop box, and its meant for contract staff to work there but this man forced me to work there for even upto a month combined with atm custodian and other cash jobs while the other bad colleague walks around pressing fones and chattn. Later in November, the Area Manager visited and said i should be returned as FTO. Ever since then, this manager will pack other peoples job on me and be embarassing me in front of customers when I dnt finish them. Whenever I tried to complain, he will start shoutn and insultn me in front of customers. This has been happening for upto 5months now. I joined this particular bank in late August and by middle of september, 6 staff angrily left the branch because of this manager and his accomplices. By tomoro, another staff is leavn becos of constant quarell wit manager. The branch has been under wicked rule by this manager and the other bad colleague. For the past 5months I have been here, its been hell. I have reduced drastically in size. Even size 30 trousers are very loose on waist now becos of so much thinkn, insults and harrasments from this man.
I have planned to resign at the end of the month becos of the evil torture of this man and the other bad colleague. Please I need matured advices becos i am almost like a walking corpse. Each week i feel sick here. One sickness or the other.
Any day i remember i will go to dat office, my mind will be filled with sadness becos theres no single day this same man will nt harrass me.

Pls mods help me. I need advices and i have made up my mind to leavn here becos each day i see this man and the other bad man, i feel like shooting them to death becos as i speak nw, the other bad man does nothn in the branch. He only snaps pics,chat and walk around. He comes to work by 7.45am and the manager will nt say a word!

Pls mods help me do the needful. Thank you.

Do you know how to pray? Like do you really know how to pray and fire someone's head with mad prayers? Do it for this guy and he will be confused. He would even apologise to you. Oti tan
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by negga4al(m): 9:04am On Jan 18, 2016
If you are a Christian, never underestimate the power of prayer. Speak to your church head, give out prayer request, bring your boss before God, trust me, not too long, you will be prompted, while he be redeployed or retired.

Please, prayer is not magic, you must be sincere with yourself that you are have not done any wrong.

If there's away to get him reported, file it to the displinary committee but with discretion, you may gather substantial evidence to back your claim.

Do not resign, if you have not achieved your goal. Most of all, don't let him overpower your will. You have something he's jealous and unsecured about...he's the devil's tool.

Trust God, wait on him and he'll never disappoint.

Cheers!
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 18, 2016
Nienie:
it won't pass Access bank or Diamond bank..the best thing to do I think is ignore him..you'll only be letting him win if you resign..follow him with patience..report to the higher authorities,if you think that'll bring more troubles to you..then don't.
someday some other person will do that but just endure.
it could be a test.
Imagine if you resign today and he gets kicked out tomorrow.
sorry sha.

It exists in every bank. UBA, ECO.

When a manager is not in charge, they act irrational.. Have also been under one manager who i will call a clown but he never shouts at anyone..
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 18, 2016
Whizkeey:
made front page.... Network here blazing fast

Hit the like bottom if u kno 2016 gon be awesome

You okay ?

Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by faridpac2: 9:20am On Jan 18, 2016
angryhumanbeing:
like i said, i hv been workn in another bank for some yrs b4 i entered this bank. So am just 5months old in this new bank. So i hv some cash wch i can invest in biz.
MR MAN JST BE PATIENT AND PRAY HARD because IS NOT NECESSARY U CAN MAKE BUSSINESS because OF ECONOMY PRBLM,NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT IF U EXERCISE PATIENT AND CONTINUE UR WORK AND CONTINUE TO SAVING AND MAKE MORE CAPITAL U CAN RESIGN FRM BANK.BUT IN THIS COUNTRY'S ECONOMY SITUATION I THINK U BETTER CONTINUE UR WORK,IF U ARE ALIVE U WILL SEE SO MANY CHALLANGES EVEN IN INVESTIMENT.JST KEEP ON PRAYIN HARD ALLAH WILL ANSWER AND BRING SOLUTION TO UR PRBLM
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 9:40am On Jan 18, 2016
[b]SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE COMMENTED AND I HAVE TAKEN TIME TO READ THEIR COMMENT AND I MUST SAY THAT THEY ARE ALL AWESOME. I JUST WANT TO ADD THAT I WAS WORKING IN A CEMENT COMPANY AND BY MARCH 2014 THE THEN GOVERNMENT OF GEJ STOPPED CEMENT IMPORTATION INTO NIGERIA AND WE FOLDED. SINCE THEN MY BROTHER NO JOB. I HAVE GONE FOR SEVERAL INTERVIEW NO SUCCESS AND I AM MARRIED WITH KIDS PLUS HOUSE RENT. YOU CAN IMAGINE. AT A TIME I THOUGHT OS GOING INTO STEALING OR TO COMMIT SUICIDE. SO MANY THOUGHTS HAVE BEEN COMING IN. BUT MY WIFE HAVE BEEN SO ENCOURAGING. WITH HER SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHING SALARY THAT IS WHAT WE ARE FEEDING ON. MY ADVISE IS THAT YOU SHOULD NOT RESIGN. YOUR MANAGER IS A MERE MORTAL WHO MAY BE TODAY AND TOMORROW IS NO MORE. EVEN AN MD OF THE BANK WAS ONCE SACK E.G. CECILIA IBRU. SO DO NOT GIVE UP. I DON'T KNOW WHAT RELIGION YOU BELONG TO BUT I KNOW YOU WILL AGREE WITH ME THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD WHO IS SUPREME AND ABOVE ALL. IF THERE IS SOMEONE SOMEWHERE WHO CAN PRAY, THERE IS A GOD SOMEWHERE WHO IS READY TO ANSWER. I AM GIVING YOU AN ASSIGNMENT WHICH IF YOU OBEY WILL YIELD RESULT OF '' HOW DID IT HAPPEN'' DO A 21 DAYS MID NIGHT PRAYER. JUST ONE HOURLY FROM 12 TO 1AM OR 1AM TO 2AM. PRAY YOUR HEART TO GOD AND DECLARE WHAT YOU WANT. ALSO ENSURE YOU CONFESS YOUR SINS AND ACCEPT CHRIST BEFORE STARTING. ALSO PLEASE ENSURE THAT DURING THIS TIME, NO CORRUPT WORD SHOULD PROCEED OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO NOT QUARELL WITH ANY BODY. YOUR MANAGER AND THAT BAD MAN WILL LEAVE AND YOU WILL BE ELEVATED. THIS WILL HAPPEN EVEN BEFORE YOU COMPLETE THIS TASK. N/B. I DID MINE AND I GOT A JOB WITH FCMB. I WORK THERE FOR JUST 1 MONTH AND I RESIGN AND TOOK UP ANOTHER OFFER WITH A CEMENT PRODUCING COMPANY. DON'T GIVE UP[/b]

1 Like

Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by Dee60: 9:47am On Jan 18, 2016
There is battle everywhere and moreso in banks because banks pay the most now.

You cant be running away from battles. You need God to lead you and to fight for you. First, you must accept Christ and seek a true and personal relationship with Him. He will lead you. You need to know that it isnt really all openings you must jump at. Better to be led by God than by opinions. I really dont know what the mountain is like, so i wont jump at opinionating. Let God lead you.
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by lonelydora: 9:48am On Jan 18, 2016
Breadfruit:
Everybody says: don't leave, don't leave.
Because of the Nigerian situation, don't leave.

Won't he survive if he is no longer there? Is it until he slumps at work before he will know there are some battles meant to walk away from?

Fear only keeps one in slavery. If he has enough to survive on for a while, there's nothing wrong in walking away. It takes a great deal of courage to walk!
God help us....

You took it out of my mouth. That place is just his comfort zone. He needs to move from there.

1 Like

Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by mobaladf: 9:54am On Jan 18, 2016
Hu hold you you
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by ojuolu(m): 10:09am On Jan 18, 2016
Hey guy, do not resign. Tough time don't last, but tough people do. I was once in your shoe. It was within the same system in Bank Z. I was moved to another branch and the branch manager felt i was too influential. From CO, i found myself as a bulk Teller. I was doing the least job in Operations and i was still collecting my salary. I asked for grace to cope and the humility to learn. As at this time, i was the immediate past head of a regional unit with over 4 years working experience and a Masters degree. It was a plan to force me out. I waited patiently, created my own environment and atmosphere, became a trainer for the bank and later moved to a more senior role before i left the bank for another one. Guy, some of us see banking as a calling. I have investment but banking and consulting is my passion and i won't leave because of one "mogbo moya" who will eventually leave before me. As at today, i am still living my passion albeit, in a better role in a better bank.
All you are going through now is mere training and the man is just LIKE SANDPAPER. He will rub off on you harshly, but you will come out shining while he will become worn out. Make it a goal to outlive him in the industry.
The bank Hr normally rate line managers and supervisor on the rate of staff turnover. If people are resigning like you said, one day, he will be made to answer for his gross ineptitude.

1 Like

Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by oieda: 10:11am On Jan 18, 2016
angryhumanbeing:
Good Day pals, please pardon all grammatical errors because I am very angry now as I write this.

I am a banker. I was working in bank X before i joined bank Y. I had wonderful experiences in bank X. I decided to join bank Y so as to have experience there too. But ever since I joined bank Y, it has been disaster working there from the very first day I entered there. The manager has been tormenting me from the very first day he sighted me. I dont know if we have struggled for a babe b4, i just dnt knw. I am a permanent staff but this man treats me like a cleaner. The time for us to be in the office is latest 7.20am but in my first week there, i came to work by 7.17am and this man was shoutn and embarrasing me outside the bank where customers queues up to withdraw from the atm. Dat was my first bitter encounter wit him. I was brought to the branch as Funds Transfer Officer but it took this manager a full month to create me as FTO. On my Third day on the job, He connived with another bad colleague and they pushed me to the atm as ATM Custodian. This I was doing with tears because this man was just making life unbearable for me by threatening me all the time. All the jobs in the branch was given to me to do except FTO jobs. He refused creatn me and even wen i was later created, he still refuse i work as FTO. Theres sometn called cashdrop box, and its meant for contract staff to work there but this man forced me to work there for even upto a month combined with atm custodian and other cash jobs while the other bad colleague walks around pressing fones and chattn. Later in November, the Area Manager visited and said i should be returned as FTO. Ever since then, this manager will pack other peoples job on me and be embarassing me in front of customers when I dnt finish them. Whenever I tried to complain, he will start shoutn and insultn me in front of customers. This has been happening for upto 5months now. I joined this particular bank in late August and by middle of september, 6 staff angrily left the branch because of this manager and his accomplices. By tomoro, another staff is leavn becos of constant quarell wit manager. The branch has been under wicked rule by this manager and the other bad colleague. For the past 5months I have been here, its been hell. I have reduced drastically in size. Even size 30 trousers are very loose on waist now becos of so much thinkn, insults and harrasments from this man.
I have planned to resign at the end of the month becos of the evil torture of this man and the other bad colleague. Please I need matured advices becos i am almost like a walking corpse. Each week i feel sick here. One sickness or the other.
Any day i remember i will go to dat office, my mind will be filled with sadness becos theres no single day this same man will nt harrass me.

Pls mods help me. I need advices and i have made up my mind to leavn here becos each day i see this man and the other bad man, i feel like shooting them to death becos as i speak nw, the other bad man does nothn in the branch. He only snaps pics,chat and walk around. He comes to work by 7.45am and the manager will nt say a word!

Gather evidence against this guy cos he is not even good for bank Y.
Then forward evidence with a letter of complaint to the next in line and the next in line after that one.
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by mrspeaker: 10:30am On Jan 18, 2016
All this is to strengthen you on the job and you will be the one counselling others on our to manage people with such mannerism but mind you

escalate to higher authority with details and request for a change of branch. The man sees you as a treat on the job. Dont dare resign because if

you run to fight today you will wait to fight another day.
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by ojinuocheibi(m): 10:43am On Jan 18, 2016
angryhumanbeing:

don't worry just take a month leave come meet me let me take you to okene where the will make you swap position with him. African traditional magic.
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by mariekay: 10:45am On Jan 18, 2016
Don't resign! We shld always have a story to tell, you must conquer your enemies don't allow som1 to take your job frm you by mere threatening, let him know you are ready to face any challenge that comes your way, he's not the one paying your salary why would you now surrender to him, stand firm in prayers and I pray the Lord will direct your path.

Note:don't take any of his threats serious perform your duties accordingly and whenever he ridicule you before customers just smile n continue your work.
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by layzie: 10:49am On Jan 18, 2016
guy no resign ur employment becos of ur fellow employee. he was not the one that employed u, the board approved ur employment. what he is doing is jerk behaviour and you need to stand up to him. do the following: 1. resume work daily on or before 7:20am. 2. do not talk to him except when necessary, dnt even greet him. 3. do your work well, drop the ones requiring his authorisation on his table and put the time beside your signature as u drop them. 4. try and conclude your work on time and close 6pm latest when possible. this will enable u to be fresh for the next day. 5. do not stay back late because a work that is not ur primary job function. leave dem and go home and do dem the next day. 6. if the branch is understaffed, then the extra work shud be shared equally. if the extra work is given to you alone, leave dem and go home once it's 6pm. let him escalate if he wants. (but inform the man as at the time he ls dropping dem on u that u wil only do them wen u are done with ur primary job function). work smart. drag ur own function till 6pm and den close. note that when the extra work is shared normally, do them timely esp when dey are urgent. 7. whenever he shouts at u in front of customers or junior staff (when u hav done nothing wrong), shout back at him immediately in front of the same pple and warn him never to try it again. let him escalate it if he wants. Do Not Resign Because of Him, cos that's what he wants. He has achieved his life goals and does not want u to achieve urs. Do not let him win. Fight, fight, fight. I wish u the best, and I know u will come back and testify. I almost forgot, pray hard every morning and night as well, pray for his or your transfer from the branch.
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by Edostate4love(m): 11:13am On Jan 18, 2016
angryhumanbeing:

I sympathize with u but u don't have to resign cos of that.go into prayers fast if need be for the Will of God to done ok
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by Owliver(m): 11:20am On Jan 18, 2016
Nienie:

I called the two banks I hate most.
even at that you can't be too sure. no bank would knowingly employ a bad person.
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by Standing5(m): 11:27am On Jan 18, 2016
angryhumanbeing:

From ur explanatn, there appears to be clique in there hell bent on expelling whoever makes them insecure.
I was in a similar position as yours in a financial institution and had to come up with the idea of recording some of the attrocities of my oppressor on phone as evidence in prep for the D-day. They got wind of it, and proceeded to frame one last time in order to suspend me indefinitely, but i got them again by recording it still.
I advice u to put the power of phone recording to work, especially for those rantings that u know are self-explanatory of the attrocity being committed.
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by cybriz82(m): 11:41am On Jan 18, 2016
I will come bk n give u advise only when u dn be like dija with long neck...n my advise by den will be pls look for bank z.
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by ATK4Joy(f): 11:49am On Jan 18, 2016
U are a man dear! Anytime a situation is like this, it means ur. Level is abt to change. Even if u start ur buz now u need Perseverance to be successful and have it at the back of ur mind that u can't be spending money anyhow in the new buz as u will do wth ur salary! Pray about it pls
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by xcesswag(m): 11:53am On Jan 18, 2016
can't apun to me o....gonna arrange for him to be beaten....no time o......
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by obstead200(m): 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
angryhumanbeing:

[size=13pt]Bullshit!!!!
U claim to work in a bank, I assume it is a commercial bank and yet u whine like this? I am 100% sure that you have a lot of faults urself. and to make things worse, U sound like the kind of person that can never admit his faults.

How can the HOP make ur life hell when there is a regional head, a group head and most likely an ED (operations) who are all his bosses?
cant U find a single one of them to report to? If none of them can see reason with u, then I think u need to examine urself.
even if u cant report to anyone of them (or u dont have such hierachy) what about HR? is there no rules and regulations governing ur employment? can ur HR help u out? I can bet 3 months salary that u are the origin of ur problems.

U were employed from another bank so u are assumed to be an experienced staff. Experienced in working with people. I expect u to know this things. So if u cant work ur way out of this problem, u dont deserve to be employed.[/size]
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by Chiderad(m): 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
My dear, i'v been in your shoes before! If u resign because of your manager u would start drinking garri. You need to be strong as a man and ignore so many things! Pretend as though they don't exist. If he gives u the job of a contract staff, do it. If he adds saturday to your job, do it. If he screams at u in front of customers, swallow it. All these treatment is preparing u for a better future! Afterall u wudnt remain in that branch forever. In my case the head of operations asked me out,i turned him down politely and the branch became a living hell for me but I did my job well,saved enough money to start up my clothing line and resigned. 5months is too short to quit, stay there and ignore office politics,focus on your job and keep praying.

God bless the paps that you sucked as a baby.

Spoke my mind.
Re: Am About To Resign Because Of My Boss Wickedness,harrassments And Embarassments! by Chiderad(m): 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
obstead200:

[size=13pt]Bullshit!!!!
U claim to work in a bank, I assume it is a commercial bank and yet u whine like this? I am 100% sure that you have a lot of faults urself. and to make things worse, U sound like the kind of person that can never admit his faults.

How can the HOP make ur life hell when there is a regional head, a group head and most likely an ED (operations) who are all his bosses?
cant U find a single one of them to report to? If none of them can see reason with u, then I think u need to examine urself.
even if u cant report to anyone of them (or u dont have such hierachy) what about HR? is there no rules and regulations governing ur employment? can ur HR help u out? I can bet 3 months salary that u are the origin of ur problems.

U were employed from another bank so u are assumed to be an experienced staff. Experienced in working with people. I expect u to know this things. So if u cant work ur way out of this problem, u dont deserve to be employed.[/size]

Lame!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. / One Legged Man Washing A Car While Balancing On A Stick (Photo) / Flying Training School Kaduna Graduan To Be Sent Abroad For Flying Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.