Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,134 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog (5826 Views)

Judge Orders FG To Grant Medical Attention To Injured IPOB Detainees. Photo / ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N15m For ‘Unlawfully’ Arresting Dasuki / Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by GoodlifeOkoro: 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
LordAdam:

Sure, your name is Goodlife Elo and you registered less than 1 hour ago.

After you registered, you came to the exact same thread where you made a post with your other profile and the first reply you made bear many similarities to the ones you made with your other Retributionn profile -- https://www.nairaland.com/retributionn profile.

cc Seun mynd44 lalasticlala obinoscopy should come check it out. They will figure the link between both accounts in seconds.

Shameless, unintelligent troll!

Know what? How old are you? Can you understand English? I guess not.

-Lord

I dont know why you are taking out your frustrations on me

Just because some posters now know you for you truly are, you are transferring your aggression towards me.

Please I'm here to comment on political issues, leave me alone in peace

Thanks

CC: Mynd44
Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by queentell(f): 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
must you guyz always have dish
Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by 1after: 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
LordAdam:

So you have opened a new account with the name of an innocent man just because you hate that I support GEJ.

cc Seun obinoscopy mynd44 lalasticlala

This is Retributionn -- https://www.nairaland.com/retributionn posting with multiple accounts.

Now, you guys can see that this is getting out of hand. I really need to verify who I am with you guys before he slanders the name of an innocent dude all over the forum.

I wouldn't have bothered if you were just trolling me, but slandering someone else's name on the Internet who is not even remotely connected is corrigible.

-Lord

Bros, how do you know all this stuff? Abi na your name the guy use do moniker? Lol
Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by ARIZONA123(m): 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
1after:

Bros, how do you know all this stuff? Abi na your name the guy use do moniker? Lol
. Boy hw are you?
Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by LordAdam: 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
1after:

Bros na me them dey troll. So I dey track am wella.

Na here -- https://www.nairaland.com/2855320/2.1-billion-dasukigate-key-questions#41840735 -- the thing start with his "Retributionn" profile

Note say him say my name na "Goodlife" "Okoro" and "Elo"

After I kon forget the guy say na mental, he come enter my profile kon quote my posts for two other threads as a confirm troll when him b

Here -- https://www.nairaland.com/2720433/biafra-pdp-cautions-buhari-apc/13#41842962 and
Here -- https://www.nairaland.com/2855386/dreaded-militants-join-ipob-orders#41844440

After I reply am for this thread, he go open new account sharperly make him continue, check the time when he register and date when him register.

Ask yourself,

1. Why he go open account with the same name when he say be my name?
2. Why do his GoodlifeOkoro posts bear the same content as the "Retributionn" posts.

Is it by coincidence that both accounts refer to NIMASA and people (seafarers) who he said benefited from GEJ 'paying'?

I have been a mod on a large nigerian forum and an international forum before, I know trolls and how they behave.

If na my name I for don raise hell since, him father born am well make him mention my name say I never create threads full NL dey blast all e generation.

Goodlife Okoro is an actual person, just type the name on Google. You will see publications from 2011 and 2012 about the said person... For example, http://dailyindependentnig.com/2012/06/group-accuses-nimasa-of-usurping-function/

In that publication, you will see that the person at the time (2012) was a "District Chairman of the Warri branch of the Maritime Workers Union of Nigeria, Seamen Branch".

In that article, the man protested against the same NIMASA, this idiot is saying the man is an employee of.

It is either Retributionn is carrying out a vendetta against the man for reasons best known to him, because I cannot for the life of me know why he would link me to some name or person I've never heard of.

Now, I wouldn't care if this was some anonymous troll, every successful person gets a hater at some point. I just don't get why he would rope some innocent person and use his or her name slanderously on the internet. Imagine if it was your name been used or the name of your uncle, father, or elderly relation?

As I have said, I can prove to the mods that I am not the person Retributionn is referring to, so the mods can settle this amicably.

But any discerning eye can see that Retributionn and GoodlifeOkoro are the same person from post content and connections.

cc Mynd44, Seun, Obinoscopy, lalasticlala

-Lord
Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by 1after: 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
ARIZONA123:
. Boy hw are you?

Who is this one mate, stop quoting me.
Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by GoodlifeOkoro: 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
LordAdam:

[s]Bros na me them dey troll. So I dey track am wella.

Na here -- https://www.nairaland.com/2855320/2.1-billion-dasukigate-key-questions#41840735 -- the thing start with his "Retributionn" profile

Note say him say my name na "Goodlife" "Okoro" and "Elo"

After I kon forget the guy say na mental, he come enter my profile kon quote my posts for two other threads as a confirm troll when him b

Here -- https://www.nairaland.com/2720433/biafra-pdp-cautions-buhari-apc/13#41842962 and
Here -- https://www.nairaland.com/2855386/dreaded-militants-join-ipob-orders#41844440

After I reply am for this thread, he go open new account sharperly make him continue, check the time when he register and date when him register.

Ask yourself,

1. Why he go open account with the same name when he say be my name?
2. Why do his GoodlifeOkoro posts bear the same content as the "Retributionn" posts.

Is it by coincidence that both accounts refer to NIMASA and people (seafarers) who he said benefited from GEJ 'paying'?

I have been a mod on a large nigerian forum and an international forum before, I know trolls and how they behave.

If na my name I for don raise hell since, him father born am well make him mention my name say I never create threads full NL dey blast all e generation.

Goodlife Okoro is an actual person, just type the name on Google. You will see publications from 2011 and 2012 about the said person... For example, http://dailyindependentnig.com/2012/06/group-accuses-nimasa-of-usurping-function/

In that publication, you will see that the person at the time (2012) was a "District Chairman of the Warri branch of the Maritime Workers Union of Nigeria, Seamen Branch".

In that article, the man protested against the same NIMASA, this idiot is saying the man is an employee of.

It is either Retributionn is carrying out a vendetta against the man for reasons best known to him, because I cannot for the life of me know why he would link me to some name or person I've never heard of.

Now, I wouldn't care if this was some anonymous troll, every successful person gets a hater at some point. I just don't get why he would rope some innocent person and use his or her name slanderously on the internet. Imagine if it was your name been used or the name of your uncle, father, or elderly relation?

As I have said, I can prove to the mods that I am not the person Retributionn is referring to, so the mods can settle this amicably.

But any discerning eye can see that Retributionn and GoodlifeOkoro are the same person from post content and connections.

cc Mynd44, Seun, Obinoscopy, lalasticlala

-Lord

[/s]

Rubbish

Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by LordAdam: 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
queentell:
must you guyz always have dish

Nope. I just like to make trolls look stupid.

Thinking they can fool other people while they really are showing their idiocy.

-Lord
Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by GoodlifeOkoro: 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
Buhari should beam his search light to NIMASA asap

A lot of them have sponsored old trolls on NL shouting GEJ is a saint

grin grin

- Goodlife ELO

1 Like

Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by LordAdam: 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
GoodlifeOkoro:

I dont know why you are taking out your frustrations on me

Just because some posters now know you for you truly are, you are transferring your aggression towards me.

Please I'm here to comment on political issues, leave me alone in peace

Thanks

CC: Mynd44

You quoted me first remember.

Why would I transfer aggression to you? You quoted me, I researched your profile, add one to two and saw the relation between this profile and your other Retributionn profile.

What is your obsession with me? I'm not gay mate? Move on.

-Lord
Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by GoodlifeOkoro: 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
LordAdam:

You quoted me first remember.

Why would I transfer aggression to you? You quoted me, I researched your profile, add one to two and saw the relation between this profile and your other Retributionn profile.

What is your obsession with me? I'm not gay mate? Move on.

-Lord

Please can you leave me alone!

I have mentioned you once and I have got 10 mentions from you. What do you want sir?

I'm heterosexual in a loving relationship with a beautiful woman.

All I am doing on NL is to discuss political issues

I HATE corrupt people, do you?

- Goodlife Elo

1 Like

Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by GoodlifeOkoro: 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
90% of people shouting GEJ till 2019 before elections and GEJ is a saint post elections benefited from his corruption

Grown men in their 40s and 50s shouting GEJ is a saint online

What a shame.
Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by great664(m): 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
Zoharariel:
If they do not shut down every oil & gas activities in that region in this week, then their name is “Egbesu Water Rats” - Awon omo ale jati-jati.

I can only blame that clueless bastard called Ebele Jonathan for over pampering you bloody criminals.
Bastard GEJ, Yet no one from your family/lineage can achieve what HE as a Bastard achieve. Ponder on it

#AskYourself
Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by GoodlifeOkoro: 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
Zoharariel:
If they do not shut down every oil & gas activities in that region in this week, then their name is “Egbesu Water Rats” - Awon omo ale jati-jati.

I can only blame that clueless bastard called Ebele Jonathan for over pampering you bloody criminals.

You are very correct

- Goodlife Elo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by ARIZONA123(m): 5:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
1after:

Who is this one mate, stop quoting me.
. Grow up boy. This is 2016

1 Like

Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by 1after: 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
ARIZONA123:
. Grow up boy. This is 2016

I hate when you quote me, go and meet your mate at the poverty section.

2 Likes

Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by queentell(f): 9:29am On Jan 11, 2016
GoodlifeOkoro:
90% of people shouting GEJ till 2019 before elections and GEJ is a saint post elections benefited from his corruption

Grown men in their 40s and 50s shouting GEJ is a saint online

What a shame.

if i may ask whats the shame about. gush you sucks
Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by queentell(f): 9:29am On Jan 11, 2016
1after:

I hate when you quote me, go and meet your mate at the poverty section.

where us the poverty section in NL? lol
Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by morbeta(m): 9:39am On Jan 11, 2016
Dreaded indeed, my guy wants to make small noises behind cupboard so the his immediate environs will start paying dues to him but guess what, your job knock cos ranting ain't working again. Asari knows what am saying. Just get a life.
Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by queentell(f): 9:45am On Jan 11, 2016
morbeta:
Dreaded indeed, my guy wants to make small noises behind cupboard so the his immediate environs will start paying dues to him but guess what, your job knock cos ranting ain't working again. Asari knows what am saying. Just get a life.

i see sense in your line.
Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by LordAdam: 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
GoodlifeOkoro:

Mynd44

Please your attention is needed here

Someone is stalking me . He is abusive and also disrespecting the Mods

Why must you try to insult the intelligence of mods?

Here is the connection. All you peeps should watch this.

Having the same post style

Rebutionn post -- https://www.nairaland.com/2855320/2.1-billion-dasukigate-key-questions#41840735

GoodlifeOkoro post -- https://www.nairaland.com/2855386/dreaded-militants-join-ipob-orders/1#41847145

Can you see the similarity in striking off everything I post and type a short reply underneath?

Saying similar things

Rebutionn posts

GoodlifeOkoro post

Can you guys see the emphasis on PMB probing NIMASA?

First you lie that I am Goodlife Okoro Elo (whoever that is). When you see that it is not working, you then created a new profile and then tagged me when I clearly did not refer to you.

Mods, I have always been ready to prove that I am not Goodlife Okoro Elo, and to call this charlatan out to reprimand him for slandering me. I don't care what he has against Goodlife Okoro, nai him and that dude go settle their scores for private.

But creating multiple accounts is against the rules of this forum, and if you do not nip these trolls in the bud, you would be festering an environment here that will allow people to who want to use disturbing tactics to attack members of good standing here. Who knows, it might be Seun next if it has not already happened to him.

cc Mynd44, Obinoscopy, lalasticlala, Seun

-Lord
Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by Retributionn: 11:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
LordAdam:

Why must you try to insult the intelligence of mods?

Here is the connection. All you peeps should watch this.

Having the same post style

Rebutionn post -- https://www.nairaland.com/2855320/2.1-billion-dasukigate-key-questions#41840735

GoodlifeOkoro post -- https://www.nairaland.com/2855386/dreaded-militants-join-ipob-orders/1#41847145

Can you see the similarity in striking off everything I post and type a short reply underneath?

Saying similar things

Rebutionn posts

GoodlifeOkoro post

Can you guys see the emphasis on PMB probing NIMASA?

First you lie that I am Goodlife Okoro Elo (whoever that is). When you see that it is not working, you then created a new profile and then tagged me when I clearly did not refer to you.

Mods, I have always been ready to prove that I am not Goodlife Okoro Elo, and to call this charlatan out to reprimand him for slandering me. I don't care what he has against Goodlife Okoro, nai him and that dude go settle their scores for private.

But creating multiple accounts is against the rules of this forum, and if you do not nip these trolls in the bud, you would be festering an environment here that will allow people to who want to use disturbing tactics to attack members of good standing here. Who knows, it might be Seun next if it has not already happened to him.

cc Mynd44, Obinoscopy, lalasticlala, Seun

-Lord

Jeeeezzz

Why all the mentions Sir?

You are really pained

Instead of shouting here, send an email to my account- utorogood200@gmail.com

Thanks

Stop disturbing my mentions please!
Re: Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog by queentell(f): 5:37am On Jan 13, 2016
una sabi do drawing ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDA Go On Bombing Spree After DSS Announced Arrest Of NDA Members. / VIDEO Of Nnamdi Kanu Saying He Will Die With His Men / Breaking!!! Nigerians will not take this from APC and PDP (see Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.