Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

A Lady Uploaded A Picture Of Her & Her Boyfriend Having sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Lady Uploaded A Picture Of Her & Her Boyfriend Having sex (6587 Views)

Amber Rose And Her Boyfriend Having Fun In The Club With Strippers / I Caught My Boyfriend Having S*X With My Mother In Our House – I Need Advise / My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Uploaded A Picture Of Her & Her Boyfriend Having sex by Akeelahtunez(m): 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
I taya 4 Nigerian girls ooo

Re: A Lady Uploaded A Picture Of Her & Her Boyfriend Having sex by x6blade(m): 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
See the two girls even arguing about him
Re: A Lady Uploaded A Picture Of Her & Her Boyfriend Having sex by glimpse33(m): 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
Her Bride Price Won't Be More Than N25.00 Naira undecided

7 Likes

Re: A Lady Uploaded A Picture Of Her & Her Boyfriend Having sex by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
If dat guy marry D's girl. Make I know wetin happen
Re: A Lady Uploaded A Picture Of Her & Her Boyfriend Having sex by foladaraawe(f): 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
dem dey even fight on top dat thing
abi na only me see those comments

1 Like

Re: A Lady Uploaded A Picture Of Her & Her Boyfriend Having sex by espn(m): 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
The guy is to be blamed not the lady..he took the pic anyway!

1 Like

Re: A Lady Uploaded A Picture Of Her & Her Boyfriend Having sex by winningbt: 12:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: A Lady Uploaded A Picture Of Her & Her Boyfriend Having sex by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
grin girls girls girls will always argue when a guy has humongous cucumber undecided he must be crazy in bed tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Uploaded A Picture Of Her & Her Boyfriend Having sex by vault(m): 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
girls with relatively low intelligence....... nigga be playing u both,, awon ode meji undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Uploaded A Picture Of Her & Her Boyfriend Having sex by pedrilo: 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
Today's Children... #pity

1 Like

Re: A Lady Uploaded A Picture Of Her & Her Boyfriend Having sex by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
its not nigeria dude.
its south_africa

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Uploaded A Picture Of Her & Her Boyfriend Having sex by otimothy(m): 3:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
glimpse33:
Her Bride Price Won't Be More Than N25.00 Naira undecided

2 fried plantain with 1 fried yam should be more than enough as her bride price.
Re: A Lady Uploaded A Picture Of Her & Her Boyfriend Having sex by heykims(m): 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
I'm sure the guy belongs to neither of them
Re: A Lady Uploaded A Picture Of Her & Her Boyfriend Having sex by Ibyno(m): 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
have nothing to say' but to join the end time people
Re: A Lady Uploaded A Picture Of Her & Her Boyfriend Having sex by kingobozy: 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
B!tches been uselessing themselves since the advent of Social Media.
Re: A Lady Uploaded A Picture Of Her & Her Boyfriend Having sex by hedonistic: 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin girls girls girls will always argue when a guy has humongous cucumber undecided he must be crazy in bed tongue

Let's talk about this.
Re: A Lady Uploaded A Picture Of Her & Her Boyfriend Having sex by rattlesnake(m): 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
fo0ls
Re: A Lady Uploaded A Picture Of Her & Her Boyfriend Having sex by Khez: 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
The guy even worth am?
Re: A Lady Uploaded A Picture Of Her & Her Boyfriend Having sex by glimpse33(m): 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
otimothy:

2 fried plantain with 1 fried yam should be more than enough as her bride price.
cool
Re: A Lady Uploaded A Picture Of Her & Her Boyfriend Having sex by MilesLamar(m): 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
Na wa
Re: A Lady Uploaded A Picture Of Her & Her Boyfriend Having sex by simik003: 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
This is utter nonsense...Later she go say dem follow her from village... By the way, make I go check her profile for Facebook grin

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Uploaded A Picture Of Her & Her Boyfriend Having sex by PRINCEBILI: 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
were buhari carry dis girl from?
Re: A Lady Uploaded A Picture Of Her & Her Boyfriend Having sex by Ellidude(m): 10:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
vault:
girls with relatively low intelligence....... nigga be playing u both,, awon ode meji undecided
Seriously, they have a very low I.Q.
Re: A Lady Uploaded A Picture Of Her & Her Boyfriend Having sex by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
quiinnBee:
its not nigeria dude.
its south_africa

The guy is Nigerian, while the girl is Namibian. They are both students of University of Namibia.
Re: A Lady Uploaded A Picture Of Her & Her Boyfriend Having sex by Richardonald(m): 12:03am On Jan 11, 2016
The girl think she had post a selfie
Re: A Lady Uploaded A Picture Of Her & Her Boyfriend Having sex by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 11, 2016
hedonistic:

Let's talk about this.

Lol...what u wanna talk abt? grin
Re: A Lady Uploaded A Picture Of Her & Her Boyfriend Having sex by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 11, 2016
GetAvenue:

The guy is Nigerian, while the girl is Namibian. They are both students of University of Namibia.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Actress Chioma Shows Off Her Weightloss In $exy Ling€rie | PHOTO / Another Blogger Claims Mercy Johnson Is Dead / Photos! Nicki Minaj Gives Lil Wayne A Lap Dance At Billboard Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.