Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) (48970 Views)

Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation / Only One LGA Now In Boko Haram Territory, Says Borno Speaker - VANGUARD / Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by yungryce: 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
baba, come n see ur pple o. coded rigging is not even on their agenda

free n fair is still foreign to us in 2016. God will help us

3 Likes

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by EternalTruths: 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
Na wa oooooo

Is this CHANGE or CHAIN undecided

7 Likes

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by MediaDeveloper(m): 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ymlaska:
correction that start from top sustain but where it is the leaders that are corrupt that one is calamity. It is the injected corruption blood to Nigerians by the former rulers present govt is trying to eradicate from the masses so we have to be patient pls

Are you trying to say the past government injected the current government with corruption? Where is the change we preach?
Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by Frankiss44(m): 2:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
chesterlee:
Those 5 people that voted for PDP should be spotted.

They are the heroes of Democracy!

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by Frankiss44(m): 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
PDP = APC

Our politicians are the problem of this country. You see why GEJ will be celebrated for a very long time? He is a rare breed. Not because what he did hasn't been done before, but because in Africa, what he did was abnormal. Everywhere in this continent, you see people fighting and killing innocent just for a taste for power.

10 Likes

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by brunofarad(m): 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
Let there be peace in bayelsa

Clickmy username
Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by lascopes(m): 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
knightsTempler:
Dear Maximum Ruler Buhari,

The peopleof Bayelsa refused to be distracted. Not by the arrest of Olisa Metuh, not by the initiation of Uche Ekwunife and Jim Nwobodo into the coven of witches.

Now, Bayelsa has decided. As you wait for Abuja to cook the figures, remember that the good thing about food is that there is a limit to which you can add spice. Too much maggi, too much pepper and na only you go chop am be that.

Even jollof rice is not THAT forgiving.

What am I saying?

The will of the people has been sealed in Bayelsa. Tamper with it at your own peril.

Charge Olisa Metuh to court or grant him bail. After you were overthrown the first time and the SSS dungeons were thrown open, a lot of Nigerians whom you had wrongfully held without regards to due process and the rule of law finally reunited with freedom once again.

Learn to respect the judiciary and #FreeNnamdiKanu.

It is wrong to repeatedly disregard court orders. When the judiciary decides to pick up their flattened balls, you would have thrown this nation into anarchy.

This is a democracy and not a militocracy, charge Dasuki to court. Yes there are "2 million people in IDPs" -flawed statistics, kindergarten reasoning - but for as long as you are operating from the realm of conjecture and trusting the media persecution to find the accused guilty in the court of public opinion, you also have to work within the ambits of the law.

You are supposed to be the ultimate custodian of the rule of law.

As you kill the Nigerian economy and strive to break the Nigerian spirit with your tyranny, let it be known that you can only push people this far and not a step further.

Look around you and see...

Only the #ZombieJollofEaters still show any sense of excitement when this inconclusive administration is mentioned.

- Viola Okolie

Gracias!!! I took my time to read it

7 Likes

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by feaworaoja007: 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
knightsTempler:

The peopleof Bayelsa refused to be distracted. Not by the arrest of Olisa Metuh, not by the initiation of Uche Ekwunife and Jim Nwobodo into the coven of witches.

Now, Bayelsa has decided. As you wait for Abuja to cook the figures, remember that the good thing about food is that there is a limit to which you can add spice. Too much maggi, too much pepper and na only you go chop am be that.

What am I saying?

The will of the people has been sealed in Bayelsa. Tamper with it at your own peril.

Charge Olisa Metuh to court or grant him bail. After you were overthrown the first time and the SSS dungeons were thrown open, a lot of Nigerians whom you had wrongfully held without regards to due process and the rule of law finally reunited with freedom once again.

It is wrong to repeatedly disregard court orders. When the judiciary decides to pick up their flattened balls, you would have thrown this nation into anarchy.

This is a democracy and not a militocracy, charge Dasuki to court. Yes there are "2 million people in IDPs" -flawed statistics, kindergarten reasoning - but for as long as you are operating from the realm of conjecture and trusting the media persecution to find the accused guilty in the court of public opinion, you also have to work within the ambits of the law.

As you kill the Nigerian economy and strive to break the Nigerian spirit with your tyranny, let it be known that you can only push people this far and not a step further.

Only the #ZombieJollofEaters still show any sense of excitement when this inconclusive administration is mentioned.

- Viola Okolie
word!!

8 Likes

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by maestroferddi: 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
[quote author=ozoigbondu post=41840399]
Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by maestroferddi: 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
ozoigbondu:
Those brave five people that resisted APC thugs deserves numerous awards
You should be doing better.

Do you need to have mastered rocket science to know that that result was probably written by APC thugs as against what actually took place at the polls?

In a free and fair election, APC cannot get above 40% in any LG in Bayelsa State irrespective of whoever they field.

8 Likes

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by Pidggin(f): 2:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
Massive rigging by APC in Brass, one party member was caught posing as an INEC official

5 Likes

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by lovepraise(f): 3:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
I don't. Know what. To say
Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by princeade86(m): 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by mrrotimi4: 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
I fear Nigerian politics oooo. chai see result! so PDP member and exco no dey DAT LGA. fear God oooo.

1 Like

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by nusirat(m): 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
knightsTempler:

What am I saying?

- Viola Okolie

Bros am not a politician nor APC member but one things I want you to realized is that we are the problems of our self, because of selfishness we found our self in a farm of slavery.
If the 2 aspirant loves their people they will not involves in do or die election, can they take que from Ekiti states, where Fayemi, honorably left the podium for peace to reign, Must you be governor by force before you realized your ambition in life. Those who rig the election are they from Hausa,Yoruba, or Ibo land, yes of course their Bayelsian.

Let's educates our self on the importance of peace in our community.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by evy1(m): 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
uselessgoat:
I love the Hausa fulanis. I hope the people of Bayelsa won't regret voting PDP because of their clueless GEJ. When they stop experiencing federal presence in their region, I hope they won't cry marginalisation like the IPOB youths. A word is enough for the wise undecided
Do u even reason before you type.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by iokpebholo: 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
destinychildolu:
Dumb people. The election result is for some few polling units. Moreover,the PDP deployed all its arsenals to SILGA
do u mean dt PDP also deployed it's supporters to southern ijaw?hmmmm
Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by Quinsly24(f): 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
bloody APC riggers!!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by Skybee1(m): 3:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
i alwys kip tellin pipo dt Apc is a curse to ds nation,because God gave us a leader in Gej we said he wasnt gud fo us nw God as punish us wit ds illiterate pharo,i weep fo my dear con3

4 Likes

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by chlowi(f): 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
Frankiss44:
PDP = APC

Our politicians are the problem of this country. You see why GEJ will be celebrated for a very long time? He is a rare breed. Not because what he did hasn't been done before, but because in Africa, what he did was abnormal. Everywhere in this continent, you see people fighting and killing innocent just for a taste for power.

i totally agree

1 Like

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by Skybee1(m): 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
imagin day lite robbery
Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by duni04(m): 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
Having lived and worked in Twon brass for a while, I can say the results are in order. Brass is an APC stronghold. I was around when Dickson campaigned and nobody was really interested in what he had to say, although it was because he wasn't as generous with gifts and money as Sylva was when he visited. Brass is a small island where virtually everybody knows everybody. And the security there is crazy so I don't know if anyone would have had any chance to rig.
Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by poseidon12: 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
knightsTempler:

What am I saying?

- Viola Okolie

Thanks for posting this.
Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by Enesi47: 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
crixtex:
Lol... wat happened in Katsina and kano is a flinch compared to this rigging... ha ha ha. . and u tell me Buhari isnt a corrupt old man...
Obeni population of kano and kistina is more than entire south east Quote me any where
Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by manup: 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
Alphaoscar:

Did you read my comment before quoting me ?

That figure is not for the whole of the LG but the few units where elections were rescheduled.

So tell the world those five votes are they coming from five units or a unit?
When u support evil, remember wen it comes knocking on ur door.
APC are setting an ugly path for a future ruling party n trust me, no one will be like GEJ again.
Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by Kiakia(m): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
What goes around comes around. However, if the election is free and fair, devoid of rigging and manipulation, let the winner be announced. But from on-the-spot reports from political correspondents of various newspaper houses, the Bayelsa supplementary election which held yesterday was anything but free and fair. It was marred with violence and massive rigging. The gladiators should have reined in their over-zealous supporters.
Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by hmuhammad(m): 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
knightsTempler:

What am I saying?

- Viola Okolie
cry me a river, but you were happy when it happened in ekiti state
Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by Nickymezor(f): 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hmmm , jst lik a film shw... saw dat result n I was lik rigging really took place... Naija I hail oo.
Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by jetage1(m): 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
uselessgoat:
I love the Hausa fulanis. I hope the people of Bayelsa won't regret voting PDP because of their clueless GEJ. When they stop experiencing federal presence in their region, I hope they won't cry marginalisation like the IPOB youths. A word is enough for the wise undecided
foolish reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by kristisking(m): 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
uselessgoat:
No wonder you call yourself a useless goat. You are a goat indeed, a useless one for that matter. You reason and act like a goat.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Governors Seek Soft Landing For Obaseki / ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC / How To Check Your Digital ID Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.