Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) (48973 Views)

Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation / Only One LGA Now In Boko Haram Territory, Says Borno Speaker - VANGUARD / Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
Oz4realsss:
Stop supporting evil before it consumes our country. Common sense should tell you that PDP cannot score a paltry 5votes in a full local government.

oz someone is saying it;s not for the entire local government but a few pollling unit and you are still arguing the same point, me id on't support PDP or APC when it comes to election, rigging, snatching of boxes and all sorts are possible, 2011 bYELSA WHEN pdp scored around 238,000 or so and APC scored 69,000 or so, no one on this silly thread spoke about, you were all busy shouting sai buhari and now it happens again but a very funny figure and now your brains wake up that APC are the bad guys, i pity gullible Nigerians, to me, they are all thieves and corrupt, election time is for rigging and all that
Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by Trove(m): 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
uselessgoat:
I love the Hausa fulanis. I hope the people of Bayelsa won't regret voting PDP because of their clueless GEJ. When they stop experiencing federal presence in their region, I hope they won't cry marginalisation like the IPOB youths. A word is enough for the wise undecided

**** for this u jst said. Oh! U mean we shld rubbi free and fair election because of federal government's presence? End time conclusion.

2 Likes

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by Oz4realsss: 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

oz someone is saying it;s not for the entire local government but a few pollling unit and you are still arguing the same point, me id on't support PDP or APC when it comes to election, rigging, snatching of boxes and all sorts are possible, 2011 bYELSA WHEN pdp scored around 238,000 or so and APC scored 69,000 or so, no one on this silly thread spoke about, you were all busy shouting sai buhari and now it happens again but a very funny figure and now your brains wake up that APC are the bad guys, i pity gullible Nigerians, to me, they are all thieves and corrupt, election time is for rigging and all that
I don't support either PDP or APC either. How can PDP record 5 votes in about 1703 votes cast? No amount of justification is rational whether PDP cooked figures before.

1 Like

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by Oz4realsss: 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
Alphaoscar:

Did you read my comment before quoting me ?

That figure is not for the whole of the LG but the few units where elections were rescheduled.
Even at that, there is no justification for that midget vote of 5 out of about 1703 votes cast even if PDP cooked figures before.

1 Like

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by olaide721(m): 6:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
mohince:
Why must the special, novice, amature wailers always blame buhari for election misconduct and or even malpracites i guess later on we will start blaming Buhari for exam malpracites....... Well Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies....

It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence - Mahatma Gandhi
Maybe its payback time......

Let me end by saying Noting is written but rewritten!
God bless Nigeria
God bless PMB
God bless Borno State
And God bless nairalanders
Boss u need nt to be surprised because in the last 16yrs rigging and election malpractices is always from the top so they taught Buhari is the one controlling everything right from the days of OBJ election has been back to back from OBJ to Ya'adua to Gej now APC has taken over "Iyalaya anybody"
Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by iokpebholo: 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
frankeneye:
And so many of u have forgotten that PDP brought cheating to Nigerian politics....Rubbish AntiBuharians

PDP brought cheating but ur almighty Bubu is consolidating on it right

2 Likes

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by pasol4real(m): 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
knightsTempler:
Dear Maximum Ruler Buhari,

The peopleof Bayelsa refused to be distracted. Not by the arrest of Olisa Metuh, not by the initiation of Uche Ekwunife and Jim Nwobodo into the coven of witches.

Now, Bayelsa has decided. As you wait for Abuja to cook the figures, remember that the good thing about food is that there is a limit to which you can add spice. Too much maggi, too much pepper and na only you go chop am be that.

Even jollof rice is not THAT forgiving.

What am I saying?

The will of the people has been sealed in Bayelsa. Tamper with it at your own peril.

Charge Olisa Metuh to court or grant him bail. After you were overthrown the first time and the SSS dungeons were thrown open, a lot of Nigerians whom you had wrongfully held without regards to due process and the rule of law finally reunited with freedom once again.

Learn to respect the judiciary and #FreeNnamdiKanu.

It is wrong to repeatedly disregard court orders. When the judiciary decides to pick up their flattened balls, you would have thrown this nation into anarchy.

This is a democracy and not a militocracy, charge Dasuki to court. Yes there are "2 million people in IDPs" -flawed statistics, kindergarten reasoning - but for as long as you are operating from the realm of conjecture and trusting the media persecution to find the accused guilty in the court of public opinion, you also have to work within the ambits of the law.

You are supposed to be the ultimate custodian of the rule of law.

As you kill the Nigerian economy and strive to break the Nigerian spirit with your tyranny, let it be known that you can only push people this far and not a step further.

Look around you and see...

Only the #ZombieJollofEaters still show any sense of excitement when this inconclusive administration is mentioned.

- Viola Okolie
Word
Sometimes i Wonder how Nigerians despite all weve bin through ,wud empower a monster to rule them.
Bloody Tyrant!!!!
Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by damocool(m): 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
can someone help me tell APC that election rigging is also a form of corrupt practices...
Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by cocu25(m): 6:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
uselessgoat:
I love the Hausa fulanis. I hope the people of Bayelsa won't regret voting PDP because of their clueless GEJ. When they stop experiencing federal presence in their region, I hope they won't cry marginalisation like the IPOB youths. A word is enough for the wise undecided
Your username says it all..

2 Likes

Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
Oz4realsss:
I don't support either PDP or APC either. How can PDP record 5 votes in about 1703 votes cast? No amount of justification is rational whether PDP cooked figures before.

my point remains they are all thieves and riggers, it is very possible the fool rigging that part made some mistake, because that amount really is stupid for a party as big as the PDP but then again when it comes to elections, trust me anything is possible, i was at a polling boot during the last election where APC party guys where handing 1k notes to anyone that votes for the APC and you would have to raise it up so everyone can see and you collect your 1k, back then i really wanted to jimi agbaje to win but after seeing the crazy way that polling boot worked, i would be surprised if PDP got 10 votes at that polling station, altho 5 is such a silly number if it is true, i seriously dobdt it is for the entire local government, maybe one polling boot.
Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by Tinubutoto: 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
Alphaoscar:

That figure is not for the whole of the LG but the few units where elections were rescheduled.
do u even know brass, pls live yo Ijebu land and come down to vote yo devilish and propaganda party. party of media trial
Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by Nwaafoimo: 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
uselessgoat:

Some people brain empty sha, de go just the write with their eyes closed.
Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by Alphaoscar: 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
Tinubutoto:

do u even know brass, pls live yo Ijebu land and come down to vote yo devilish and propaganda party. party of media trial

no time for joining issues with deranged smellos and morrafuckers
Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by MrPresident1: 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
It is those people who are raising their shoulders and saying that if APC fails to perform they will vote out in 2019 that I pity most, political neophytes, una never see anything.
Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
knightsTempler:
Dear Maximum Ruler Buhari,

The peopleof Bayelsa refused to be distracted. Not by the arrest of Olisa Metuh, not by the initiation of Uche Ekwunife and Jim Nwobodo into the coven of witches.

Now, Bayelsa has decided. As you wait for Abuja to cook the figures, remember that the good thing about food is that there is a limit to which you can add spice. Too much maggi, too much pepper and na only you go chop am be that.

Even jollof rice is not THAT forgiving.

What am I saying?

The will of the people has been sealed in Bayelsa. Tamper with it at your own peril.

Charge Olisa Metuh to court or grant him bail. After you were overthrown the first time and the SSS dungeons were thrown open, a lot of Nigerians whom you had wrongfully held without regards to due process and the rule of law finally reunited with freedom once again.

Learn to respect the judiciary and #FreeNnamdiKanu.

It is wrong to repeatedly disregard court orders. When the judiciary decides to pick up their flattened balls, you would have thrown this nation into anarchy.

This is a democracy and not a militocracy, charge Dasuki to court. Yes there are "2 million people in IDPs" -flawed statistics, kindergarten reasoning - but for as long as you are operating from the realm of conjecture and trusting the media persecution to find the accused guilty in the court of public opinion, you also have to work within the ambits of the law.

You are supposed to be the ultimate custodian of the rule of law.

As you kill the Nigerian economy and strive to break the Nigerian spirit with your tyranny, let it be known that you can only push people this far and not a step further.

Look around you and see...

Only the #ZombieJollofEaters still show any sense of excitement when this inconclusive administration is mentioned.

- Viola Okolie

Nice one.......wish to know you some day.
Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by Oz4realsss: 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

my point remains they are all thieves and riggers, it is very possible the fool rigging that part made some mistake, because that amount really is stupid for a party as big as the PDP but then again when it comes to elections, trust me anything is possible, i was at a polling boot during the last election where APC party guys where handing 1k notes to anyone that votes for the APC and you would have to raise it up so everyone can see and you collect your 1k, back then i really wanted to jimi agbaje to win but after seeing the crazy way that polling boot worked, i would be surprised if PDP got 10 votes at that polling station, altho 5 is such a silly number if it is true, i seriously dobdt it is for the entire local government, maybe one polling boot.
My point exactly.
Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by kingsarch2000: 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
How come you are the only one that know this? APC rigged the election there. And it is shameful they didn't do it sencibly.

That figure is not for the whole of the LG but the few units where elections were rescheduled. [/quote]
Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by perculiarperson: 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
mohince:
Why must the special, novice, amature wailers always blame buhari for election misconduct and or even malpracites i guess later on we will start blaming Buhari for exam malpracites....... Well Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies....

It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence - Mahatma Gandhi
Maybe its payback time......

Let me end by saying Noting is written but rewritten!
God bless Nigeria
God bless PMB
God bless Borno State
And God bless nairalanders

Why was GEJ blamed for every single issue in his administration?

Don't you think what's good for the goose is also worthwhile for the gander?
Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by Damjoy(m): 11:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
Unfortunately the wailing Wailer's won't stop wailing;

Brass Local Government PDP has 5 Votes and so what?

Where were you in 2011 when Buhari had 0 Vote in Jonathan's ward. Let me ask the same question, You mean no CPC (as of then) party member voted for Buhari?
Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by piperson(m): 12:59am On Jan 11, 2016
Nickymezor:
Hmmm , jst lik a film shw... saw dat result n I was lik rigging really took place... Naija I hail oo.
were u dia aproko jatijati[img][/img]
Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by chiefobdk(m): 7:12am On Jan 11, 2016
uselessgoat:

uselessgoat. when the bayelsa people stop experiencing federal presence. the federal pocket will stop experiencing bayelsa oil money.
Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by Nickymezor(f): 8:33am On Jan 11, 2016
piperson:
were u dia aproko jatijati[img][/img]
Hey, I dont hv to be dere kwanu.... it's crystal clear oo... I aint an aproko abeg.
Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by buskie13(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2016
crixtex:
Lol... wat happened in Katsina and kano is a flinch compared to this rigging... ha ha ha. . and u tell me Buhari isnt a corrupt old man...
Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by emecheboy2(m): 8:59am On Jan 11, 2016
uselessgoat:

that moment when your father sees this your useless post and which you were aborted.
Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by dangermouse(m): 10:49am On Jan 11, 2016
[quote author=uselessgoat post=41840633]I love the Hausa fulanis. I hope the people of Bayelsa won't regret voting PDP because of their clueless GEJ. When they stop experiencing federal presence in their region, I hope they won't cry marginalisation like the IPOB youths. A word is enough for the wise undecided[/quote

well,this is a democracy and not a military rule.whether they voted for APC or not should not be a yardstick for the government not to extend the dividends of democracy to that region. Obama was not voted in by all Americans, but still all developmental benefits are spread evenly among all Americans.it is the responsibility of a sitting government to be responsible to all its citizen not minding who voted for or against them.that's one of the beauties of democracy.UNLESS YOU ARE TELLING US WHAT WE ALREADY SUSPECT ABOUT THE MR-DO-NO-WRONG-PRESIDENT. Pls learn to call a spade a spade and remove sentiments far from politics.
Re: Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) by profstar(m): 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
MediaDeveloper:
Change is a process and not a slogan lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Governors Seek Soft Landing For Obaseki / ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC / How To Check Your Digital ID Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.