Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her (38671 Views)

Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos / Female Armed Robber Arrested In Imo, Police Kill Her Gang Member. Graphic Pics / Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by natasha: 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hmm mm. Cele and juju.....birds of the same feather
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by Brunel(m): 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
lol, I wonder how people get entangled with people that radiate negative energies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by Nickymezor(f): 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hmmmm Foes in friend's clothing...
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by bidemi12(m): 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
Aminat508:
This drama went down on Instagram a Nigeria socialite in UK exposed plans by her girlfriends to MURDER HER!!! -

see the chilling story below....

Una no de hear. Make una leave instagram and facebook alone. Thank God i have neither.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by bardmorz: 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
See as all of dem look like Ayamatanga. Just passing by.
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by Sanchase: 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
Nonsense gerrarrehia mehn.

U knw waram sayn..

Shait mehn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
See how these yoruba gurls are disgracing their generation

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by macfish101(m): 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
Oh Jah rastafa rai....watch me friends for me, as for me enemies; I man can take care of dem....babylon

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by chemaze(m): 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
FFE
Omotayor123:
Fake friends Everywhere! FFF embarassed
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by evy1(m): 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
That is why i like myself..me myself and i,cos wen u invite most of this so called friends into your life it becomes an extra burden.
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by cold(m): 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hmm..na wa o! Orisirisi tinz dey happen
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by gooddavid: 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
Omotayor123:
Fake friends Everywhere! FFF embarassed
......na so my dear. one just have 2b vigilant
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by tgmservice: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
Who noticed nairaland is quite boring today
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by Goridoe(m): 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
can someone please and please summarize this for me sad .! i lost interest when i realized the friend is a Celestial Church Member.. taaah.!
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by stevedre: 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
Not just boring but full of fake, photoshop lies making front page. The Moderators are getting lazy i guess.

tgmservice:
Who noticed nairaland is quite boring today
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by cupidhero(m): 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
kirchofff:
FFE, ololdo grin
Lol. More love and less judgement bro.
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
There is more to it jare, no friends just wake up and say they want to go kill their friends
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
Addicted2Women:
You will only attract what you are.

An Arm robber will have criminals as friends.
A doctor will only have doctor friends.
i disagree with you
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by kirchofff(m): 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
cupidhero:
Lol. More love and less judgement bro.
bros na yoke I dey yoke o.......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by bashtee09(m): 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
and u believe I will read this long epistle

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by cardoctor(m): 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
She never talk true yet.
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by otokx(m): 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
Some women and their diabolical problems.
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by kay9(m): 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
double post.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by kay9(m): 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
Honestly1:
Back to back.

From Bolton to Manchester to South Africa... koni da fun iya fake friends.
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by mrDennis(m): 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
Chinwem:
Hmmmmm........ Don't know what to say really
Birds of a feather flock together apparently
Is this the first time you are seeing their true colours?
Are ALL your (so called) friends out to get you?
If anything happens at least police know who to arrest

British law doesn't recognise voodoo spells if she die she die troway

also birds of a feather flock together truly... even the way she was referring to her erstwhile friends ,insulting them etc. this is why am very critical of the kinda friends any chick I like keeps cos "clique " mentality is dumb small quarrel and all their gist n secrets become public knowledge..

in summary I'm still tryna figure out why everyone brings their trash to online media ..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by Chinwem(f): 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
mrDennis:

British law doesn't recognise voodoo spells if she die she die troway

also birds of a feather flock together truly... even the way she was referring to her erstwhile friends ,insulting them etc. this is why am very critical of the kinda friends any chick I like keeps cos "clique " mentality is dumb small quarrel and all their gist n secrets become public knowledge..

in summary I'm still tryna figure out why everyone brings their trash to online media ..

True
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by seangy4konji: 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
Who cares.

No time to check and read woman problems. When they been doing 2 sum I wasn't there.

Can I convert them into money
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
Addicted2Women:
You will only attract what you are.

An Arm robber will have criminals as friends.
A doctor will only have doctor friends.

I disagree with you bro! Doctors too have fake doctor friends who wants to pull them down!

Fake friends are every where, in every jurisdiction! Just be careful!

#its a wicked world.....people are wicked, no matter the profession!

My neighbour pikin, wey be big Oga for custom, na friends(colleagues) wey dey envy him post kill am!
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by Jacko01: 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
Am con
austinosita:

I disagree with you bro! Doctors too have fake doctor friends who wants to pull them down!
Fake friends are every where, in every jurisdiction! Just be careful!
#its a wicked world.....people are wicked, no matter the profession!
My neighbour pikin, wey be big Oga for custom, na friends(colleagues) wey dey envy him post kill am!

Am confused stopped reading
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by inme: 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
So, Yoruba people don dey export JUJU. smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by Phame: 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
Aminat508:
This drama went down on Instagram a Nigeria socialite in UK exposed plans by her girlfriends to MURDER HER!!! -

see the chilling story below....
aminatu, where is midolian?
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
isacolukay:
Naija chicks!
Disgracing NIGERIA since 1801.
Both the Elizabeth o and the br.east cancer survivor o plus the Aduke and the portia, una no get shame.
I'm telling you!

I didn't even read that poo story of a thing!

Once you just hear a Nigerian girl! Just leave that vicinity.

So shameful set OH WOMANs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man With Cocaine Capsules In Stomach Caught At Airport In Pakistan / Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic) / Nigerian Migrant Begs Lady For Sex In Italy, Robs Her After She Refused.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.