Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her (38675 Views)

Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos / Female Armed Robber Arrested In Imo, Police Kill Her Gang Member. Graphic Pics / Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by inme: 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
Addicted2Women:
You will only attract what you are.

An Arm robber will have criminals as friends.
A doctor will only have doctor friends.

My friend, stop all these nonsense.

How will you know if somebody is an armed robber or not?

Doctors can have a akara seller as best friend. Na wa to u ohh
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
Jacko01:
Am con

Am confused stopped reading
# I'm confused, stop posting!

Why are u confused, if I may ask?
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by Rukkydelta(f): 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
LifeIsGuhd:
I think so too.
Friendship is overrated!
A Loner wouldn't have such problems.

seconded
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by watered(m): 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
When I saw the names I wasn't surprised. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
mrDennis:

British law doesn't recognise voodoo spells if she die she die troway

also birds of a feather flock together truly... even the way she was referring to her erstwhile friends ,insulting them etc. this is why am very critical of the kinda friends any chick I like keeps cos "clique " mentality is dumb small quarrel and all their gist n secrets become public knowledge..

in summary I'm still tryna figure out why everyone brings their trash to online media ..
me too!

And those dumb ladies won't figure in future this stuff will later hunt them when them want to settle down!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by segun5A(m): 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
Addicted2Women:
You will only attract what you are.

An Arm robber will have criminals as friends.
A doctor will only have doctor friends.
You are very wrong... So very wrong
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by cybriz82(m): 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
Make una kill una self by una self.birds of d same feather.
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by Omotall(m): 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
Nonsense people cool
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by repogirl(f): 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
*yawns* girls and their drama.....

NEXT! angry
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
Show me your friends... undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by Afam1103(m): 11:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
Most of You all must rili have had horrible experience with people that would make you to say stuff like, "friends are overrated", "it's better to be a loner", etc.

A friend is someone who always has ur back. Helps u wen ur in need financially, emotionally or even physically. Helps u grow, helps ur character development, scolds u wen ur making d wrong choices, prays 4 ur well being and all round success, celebrates ur birthdays and bad days with u.

If he or she dat u call friend doesn't do any of these then they ain't ur friend. They just someone u knw.

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE A FAKE FRIEND. A FRIEND IS A FRIEND.

You are the reason you don't have great people in your life. I know I have lots of great friends that are always there for me and I will always be there for.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by sage2(m): 12:03am On Jan 11, 2016
blesseddivah:
Wow.
I'm following this lady on I.G.
Was there when she posted about surviving breast cancer.
Why would her friends be this evil.
Funny enough they keep changing their handles time to time whenever they're busted.
Mehn, God should judge.
left to me, they deserve death.
Wtf

They deserve death abi? What makes you different from them then?
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by CoCoLav(f): 12:19am On Jan 11, 2016
Bla bla bla
Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 11, 2016
Smh
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by seaga: 12:57am On Jan 11, 2016
daretodiffer:
Just kill yourselves, pleeeeaaaaaassssseee

What happened because that story is just too long. ...
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 11, 2016
seaga:

What happened because that story is just too long. ...

Some id.iots disgracing themselves in social media.
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 11, 2016
Nonsense.
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by yommyuk: 2:08am On Jan 11, 2016
Prov 12:26
The righteous should choose his friends carefully,
For the way of the wicked leads them astray. smiley

Advice

Tell her to her face to back off. If that doesn't work, get a court injunction against her.
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by abbey621(m): 2:19am On Jan 11, 2016
Who needs enemies when you've got friends like this! Seriously women get problem o.....When the going was good we no hear anything but when things got sour they turn 2 CNN and start spreading dirty linens with 4G speed angry angry
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by favorfavor: 3:09am On Jan 11, 2016
when l see the blessing that some Nigerians have l believe it is the devil that is blessing them not God l live in the US most people there don't have friends due to same ruthlessness that this girl encountered from her so called friends but stuff like this is not a social media thing ppl are over using this social media!!
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by yemoxyl(m): 3:49am On Jan 11, 2016
kirchofff:
FFE, ololdo grin
Olodo not ololdo grin
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by Obijulius: 5:42am On Jan 11, 2016
As usual, sophistication at work.

This one na APC problem, na their members be this. Souh Africa and the sophisticated people.

Abeg who is leading in the Golden Globe awards?
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by merits(m): 6:27am On Jan 11, 2016
I can't judge cuz of only your side story,until I hear from both sides.
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by kirchofff(m): 7:29am On Jan 11, 2016
yemoxyl:

Olodo not ololdo grin
lol u knw my own was a typo
tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by yvelchstores(f): 7:43am On Jan 11, 2016
For those that don't know, hatefulness and bitterness is the no 1 cause of cancer. If the lady keeps this attitude up, that cancer will bounce back in double fold. She needs to be forgiving and loving, not cursing everyone.
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by Omotayor123(f): 7:56am On Jan 11, 2016
kirchofff:
FFE, ololdo grin
You and those that dash you likes are the Olodo...
FFF means Fvck Fake Enemy tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by Omotayor123(f): 7:56am On Jan 11, 2016
kirchofff:
FFE, ololdo grin
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by rita25(f): 8:31am On Jan 11, 2016
African girls just disgracing themselves abroad........if una no careful na deporting things una dey find
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 11, 2016
No friend dare not shoplift and ask me to find her a lawyer
she wont even know the way to my house
Birds of the same feather

Thanking God for her healing
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by Allosaurus: 8:43am On Jan 11, 2016
See how Yoloba people take their diabolic nature to foreign countries. This tribe has no shame at all. Tufiakwa! undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by kirchofff(m): 8:44am On Jan 11, 2016
Omotayor123:

heheheheh, dem sha don dash me...egbon omotayo if u want d likes com and collect it.......
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:55am On Jan 11, 2016
skup008:
Can anyone summarize the story pls angry
She has cancer, Her friend steals, Her friend wants to kill her with jazz, she said the jazz will go back to the sender(her friend) grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic) / Nigerian Migrant Begs Lady For Sex In Italy, Robs Her After She Refused. / Hooker Poops Inside Client’s Room For Demanding A Part Refund In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.