Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her (38673 Views)

Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos / Female Armed Robber Arrested In Imo, Police Kill Her Gang Member. Graphic Pics / Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 11, 2016
Yoruba people and their backstabbing. undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by Lamanii(f): 11:26am On Jan 11, 2016
Destined2win:
Be watchful of your friends and keep away your enemies!
INDUSTRIALFAN:
She has cancer, Her friend steals, Her friend wants to kill her with jazz, she said the jazz will go back to the sender(her friend) grin
Destined2win:
Be watchful of your friends and keep away your enemies!
. Lol the story's too long, looks like yoruba movie :p
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lamanii:
. Lol the story's too long, looks like yoruba movie :p
hahahaha..... u no see the names of the people included? na Yoruba tinz....
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by free37: 1:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
What can I say?
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by Boyooosa(m): 2:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
Cancer will not kill you, relax! Na ur mouth go kill you.
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by Omotayor123(f): 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
kirchofff:
heheheheh, dem sha don dash me...egbon omotayo if u want d likes com and collect it.......
I want... Oya bring it tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by kirchofff(m): 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
Omotayor123:

I want... Oya bring it tongue
oya take it....hope u've seen it....I can only give 1
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by Omotayor123(f): 7:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
kirchofff:
oya take it....hope u've seen it....I can only give 1
grin grin
I am still expecting the remaining tongue
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by Qualer: 10:24am On Jan 17, 2016
blesseddivah:
Wow.
I'm following this lady on I.G.
Was there when she posted about surviving breast cancer.
Why would her friends be this evil.
Funny enough they keep changing their handles time to time whenever they're busted.
Mehn, God should judge.
left to me, they deserve death.
Wtf

that aside...
i'm coming to Uyo... coming for those curves babe!! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by blesseddivah(f): 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
Qualer:

that aside...
i'm coming to Uyo... coming for those curves babe!! grin

Lol.
We await your arrival
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by Kjking(m): 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
blesseddivah:

Lol.
We await your arrival
Lol..... pls show him what akwa ibom girls do to visitors
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by Qualer: 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
blesseddivah:

Lol.
We await your arrival

first class VIP treatment and nothing less cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by blesseddivah(f): 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
Qualer:

first class VIP treatment and nothing less cheesy
Haha.
Sure
Re: Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her by blesseddivah(f): 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
Kjking:
Lol..... pls show him what akwa ibom girls do to visitors

Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man With Cocaine Capsules In Stomach Caught At Airport In Pakistan / Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic) / Nigerian Migrant Begs Lady For Sex In Italy, Robs Her After She Refused.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.