Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,837 members, 7,866,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) (26490 Views)

Masturbating Into A Tissue Paper Makes You Lose 80 Euros – Twitter User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 11, 2016
PrettyClare7:
if it happens that we cannot understand each other... I will leave instead of cheating. People change
dear , u should try to sort things out, nd tackle that misunderstanding... instead of acting all weak nd quitting, wah if d guy loves u nd u just break up with him cos u dont love him anymore.. except u never loved him

2 Likes

Re: Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 11, 2016
armylord:
dear , u should try to sort things out, nd tackle that misunderstanding... instead of acting all weak nd quitting, wah if d guy loves u nd u just break up with him cos u dont love him anymore.. except u never loved him

You're right tho.... These days, people tend to conclude to fast and end up making wrong decisions.
Re: Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) by Dyt(f): 11:06am On Jan 11, 2016
Please guys, before you loose your dream woman (the woman God may have chosen to bless you with), thread carefully.

If she loves you, cares for you and is faithful to only you, please reciprocate because you may not know her worth and her value until she walks out of your life.

God bless you

5 Likes

Re: Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) by dammykrane(m): 11:06am On Jan 11, 2016
lindq:
My friend posted this on fb

This almost made me cry.

Lalasticlala
. Cry NA!! Is allowed
Re: Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) by sexaddict08(m): 11:08am On Jan 11, 2016
Justiyke4u:
I got annoyed and stopped reading am coming back to continue

were u busy or you're just a lazy.ass
Re: Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) by kingDELE(m): 11:12am On Jan 11, 2016
nice one.
Reiyvinn:
But why nau, ehn? @Ladies, why?

Why do ladies (especially those between ages 20 and 25) who are expected to behave like adults expose themselves to such nonentities?

Is it money? How much has that little change added to your life?

Is it affection? You dey sell am wholesale ni? Why need so much

Is it "fun"? How long will it last for crying out loud?!

This is exactly how ladies throw away their future in the name of having fun. It's unfortunate tho. A man loves you like this and you just want more guys, more dicks, more magas, more affection, more, more and more!

At the end, you'll end up settling down with the wrong person after chasing the right person away.

She got what she deserved. What you do unto others, sometime someone, somewhere, somehow will do it unto you in the most wicked way!

Look here ladies, if you wanna cheat, please feel free to cheat on thugs, touts and sugar daddies, but you see that gentle, intelligent, smartass nigga? You better not go there cos he'll surely find out and make the rest of your life a river of gloomy retrospects.

You'll cheat on a faithful guy, but be faithful to a cheat.

We don't really care if you're a virgin or not, all we're asking for is to find that someone who will give us the same love, care and faithfulness we give to you. Is that too much to ask?

Well, in this 21st Century, it seems no one wants to be truthful anymore, everyone wants to outsmart someone, and thus betray someone. It's ok tho...

As for me, I'll date my ambition, court my future and marry my career.

No relationship, no worries.

------------------------------

Anyway check out my signature....
Re: Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 11:14am On Jan 11, 2016
This is how my ex gf left me for no just reason simply because I was too faithful and nice to her. But now she is regretting it big time.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 11, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
This is how my ex gf left me for no just reason simply because I was too faithful and nice to her. But now she is regretting it big time.

It's funny how ladies easily take these traits for granted and regret it later. Karma is a fucking hoe!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) by ChizzyMaris(f): 11:20am On Jan 11, 2016
And that is what I call karma. Why do bad things happen to good people? . That was really touching tho.
Re: Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) by Nickymezor(f): 11:21am On Jan 11, 2016
Wow, was really moved by dis tale... Tnx fr sharing OP, tho it reminded me of something in past...
Re: Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) by ozoemenafn: 11:22am On Jan 11, 2016
It would shock you the more that some married women have such ideal man but choose to flirt out there in the name of having fun. So its not only those within the ages of 20 - 25.

1 Like

Re: Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) by Djnotte88(m): 11:25am On Jan 11, 2016
if u asked a lady exactly what she wants ...she won't know Wat to tell u.......girls always tink they are one step above guys bt nt knowing a guy has already plotted a graph on hw to use u even before approaching you.....

2 Likes

Re: Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) by readone1(m): 11:25am On Jan 11, 2016
Never cheat on a spouse that loves you... it hurt more than anything that hurt
Re: Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) by Naomite(f): 11:26am On Jan 11, 2016
Dats serious. But if ever I find a guy dat treat me as such, I'll never let him down.

So help me God!

1 Like

Re: Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) by noblegrex: 11:28am On Jan 11, 2016
firstking01:
Advicing a girl of 20-23yrs is like pouring water on the back of a hen...u'd be wasting a whole lot of ur timesad
na today. Don't mind them.you show them love,they call you weakening,you show care,they calle you maga,you show affections they say you're immature..that's what they're. They can't learn. Its always in their blood stream.
Re: Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 11, 2016
I hate women!!!! embarassed
Re: Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) by Ojayk(m): 11:32am On Jan 11, 2016
why are special breed of guys sent to cross river for NYSC
ask frank edoho et all
shout out to beau's and dudes that served in CRS

1 Like

Re: Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 11, 2016
Heehya!! I cried for you......sorry but the deed has been done...... It such a touching story that you

touch and

touch and keep

touching..........Afterall it's a

touching story......#tongue out
Re: Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) by stanisbaratheon: 11:32am On Jan 11, 2016
wow what a thread. Many girls are driven by material benefits and in so doing they forget the fact that happiness is the most important thing in life
Re: Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 11, 2016
Djnotte88:
if u asked a lady exactly what she wants ...she won't know Wat to tell u.......girls always tink they are one step above guys bt nt knowing a guy has already plotted a graph on hw to use u even before approaching you.....

You got me rolling on the floor laughing! That's too funny bro! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 11, 2016
lindq:
Pls mods lalasticlala farano ishilove rocktation seun, ladies wil sure use this piece of info. It nids to b in FP. Thnx
and how will her miserable situation affect the price of bread in market? Abi wetin concern us?
Re: Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 11, 2016
Naomite:
Dats serious. But if ever I find a guy dat treat me as such, I'll never let him down.

So help me God!

You got me sweetheart. Let's give it a shot and you will be thanking God everyday of your life
Re: Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) by Mutuwa(m): 11:42am On Jan 11, 2016
lindq:
My friend posted this on fb

This almost made me cry.

Lalasticlala

your friend really deserved what she got...this is what greed and insincerity takes one too "Congenital Stupidity and eternal regrets"

1 Like

Re: Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) by firstking01(m): 11:43am On Jan 11, 2016
noblegrex:
na today. Don't mind them.you show them love,they call you weakening,you show care,they calle you maga,you show affections they say you're immature..that's what they're. They can't learn. Its always in their blood stream.
one tin dat pains me is...we can't just do without 'em galssad
Re: Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) by joanana(f): 11:44am On Jan 11, 2016
@ Op i feel your pain... its really painful. I had to use my tongue to count my teeth. If not i would have done the same thing you did. Hes selfless not selfish, he cares about me and my dreams but the main dude... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedhmmmmm... the rest is history.

Now m engaged and i thank God everyday for the decision i made. It was the best!!!!!

My fellow women/ Ladies... Please take a sheet of paper divide into two columns and list your likes and dislikes about the men in yours lives... the difference is "seven up" ...crystal clear!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 11, 2016
joanana:
@ Op i feel your pain... its really painful. I had to use my tongue to count my teeth. If not i would have done the same thing you did. I never really cheated on him cos then we were just friends and he was asking me out and the things he does got me thinking twice. hes selfless not selfish, he cares about me and my dreams but the main dude... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedhmmmmm... the rest is history.

Now m engaged and i thank God everyday for the decision i made. It was the best!!!!!

My fellow women/ Ladies... Please take a sheet of paper divide into two columns and list your likes and dislikes about the men in yours lives... the difference is "seven up" ...crystal clear!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Well yours is pretty much understandable. At least you weren't bent of ". . .having fun while [your] age allowed it. . ." as the OP stated. Congrats on your engagement, I hope you have my Malt and Cabin biscuits kept in a safe place?

1 Like

Re: Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) by Cleff4u(m): 11:58am On Jan 11, 2016
you can imaging, she is still regreting it after being married. women save yourself from this everlasting pain.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) by Edipee(m): 12:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) by Slimmybody: 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
Touching!
Re: Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) by redcliff: 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
firstking01:
Advicing a girl of 20-23yrs is like pouring water on the back of a hen...u'd be wasting a whole lot of ur timesad

make that 18-24...lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) by ichommy(m): 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
Am Speechless
cc Solidkay aminat508 callmeval who I go mention again?
Am Angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) by ichommy(m): 12:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
redcliff:

make that 18-24...lol
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Side Chicks Be Like. .lol / How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? / See What A Girl Posted Without Knowing Her Thing Was Showing (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.