Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment, Up Until Now.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment, Up Until Now.. (1494 Views)

See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) / Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. / They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment, Up Until Now.. by phensbassey: 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
At one point in life, something happenes that brings ridicule and embarrassed, to someone, its hard to forget such horrific experience..... let's all share our most embarrassing momment...
for me, I was about 16, I committed an offense, and my mum punished me by striping my cloths and made me walk around...naked.
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment, Up Until Now.. by Gracito(f): 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment, Up Until Now.. by phensbassey: 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment, Up Until Now.. by yinkuscious(m): 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
I will never forget d day a brother in my church was getting engaged and as a friend of the husband we are to prostrate with him during the engagement ceremony.
But before then, when we are arranging the engagement venue, my trouser got tore a little.
Now when we are to prostrate, I just heard "peh peh peh" as I was prostrating, the trouser was tearing... I was instantly lost. So annoyed! To prostrate is one thing, when we are now asked to stand up, everyone at my back (the brides family) were looking at my tore trouser. I was really embarassed. Since that day. I threw away that cloth, I don't even consider resowing it.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment, Up Until Now.. by yinkuscious(m): 7:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
phensbassey:
At one point in life, something happenes that brings ridicule and embarrassed, to someone, its hard to forget such horrific experience..... let's all share our most embarrassing momment...
for me, I was about 16, I committed an offense, and my mum punished me by striping my cloths and made me walk around...naked.
OP, kindly correct the topic from "share you" to "share your"
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment, Up Until Now.. by phensbassey: 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
yinkuscious:
OP, kindly correct the topic from "share you" to "share your"
thanks, though I'd appreciate It if you shared yours.
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment, Up Until Now.. by ShakurM(m): 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
At 16 sad, Op, what were you looking at till your mum stripped you naked?
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment, Up Until Now.. by phensbassey: 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
yinkuscious:
I will never forget d day a brother in my church was getting engaged and as a friend of the husband we are to prostrate with him during the engagement ceremony.
But before then, when we are arranging the engagement venue, my trouser got tore a little.
Now when we are to prostrate, I just heard "peh peh peh" as I was prostrating, the trouser was tearing... I was instantly lost. So annoyed! To prostrate is one thing, when we are now asked to stand up, everyone at my back (the brides family) were looking at my tore trouser. I was really embarassed. Since that day. I threw away that cloth, I don't even consider resowing it.
eya sorri o
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment, Up Until Now.. by phensbassey: 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
yinkuscious:
lol eya sorri o

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment, Up Until Now.. by frostland(m): 2:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
wat was ur offence
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment, Up Until Now.. by kristen12(f): 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
yinkuscious:

I can imagine your experience. gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment, Up Until Now.. by phensbassey: 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
kristen12:

I can imagine your experience. gringringrin
what about you own experience?
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment, Up Until Now.. by richyblink1(m): 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
phensbassey:

@16 she made you walk unclad? Your mum is WOGED!!!

By the way, didn't people look at your SHOSHOKIRI?
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment, Up Until Now.. by kristen12(f): 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
phensbassey:
what about you own experience?
I don't have any interesting one
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment, Up Until Now.. by Fraih(f): 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
phensbassey:
Wah dah?
At 16!
Unclad... I can imagine!
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment, Up Until Now.. by phensbassey: 10:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
Fraih:

Wah dah?
At 16!
Unclad... I can imagine!
yea I knw. she wasn't the only one involved, that's why its my most embarrassing momment
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment, Up Until Now.. by phensbassey: 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
kristen12:
I don't have any interesting one
just share
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment, Up Until Now.. by phensbassey: 10:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
richyblink1:

@16 she made you walk unclad? Your mum is WOGED!!!

By the way, didn't people look at your SHOSHOKIRI?
curiously they did.....hard to forget..very embarrassingng
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment, Up Until Now.. by phensbassey: 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
ShakurM:
At 16 sad, Op, what were you looking at till your mum stripped you naked?
she wasn't the only one involved...
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment, Up Until Now.. by oluafam: 2:33am On Jan 14, 2016
You must have done something really really bad. Hope its not what I'm thinkin.
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment, Up Until Now.. by phensbassey: 2:36am On Jan 14, 2016
oluafam:
You must have done something really really bad. Hope its not what I'm thinkin.
what are you thinking?

(1) (Reply)

What A Mother Told Her Son A Day Before His Wedding. / Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now / Marriages In Europe: Why I Am #Teamnigerianwomen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.