Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Isnt This Nairaland Queen In The Clouds Pretty?(pics) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Isnt This Nairaland Queen In The Clouds Pretty?(pics) (816 Views)

Brilliant And Pretty Lady 25' Needs An Ambitious Guy For A Serious Relationship / Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) / Pretty Sonia Is Seeking For A Serious Date, Chat With Her On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isnt This Nairaland Queen In The Clouds Pretty?(pics) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
When i envision Rocktation i always imagined an Ishilove v2.0 slightly Uglier more menancing and stuff. But when i saw Rocktation's Pic, i was dazed shocked...Shes simply MAgnificent, a queen floating in the skies

Rockatation oh How pretty you look
YOur face makes me swoon like a fool
I would conquer the world
To have your pretty face painted on my chamber wall

If there ever was a True Love
I think i might just fall

will you give me a clean slate?(if you know what i mean sad

Re: Isnt This Nairaland Queen In The Clouds Pretty?(pics) by obiorathesubtle: 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
If the guy in the second photo is you.. I'll understand why you do what you do.
Re: Isnt This Nairaland Queen In The Clouds Pretty?(pics) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
I think 'Mysterious' and 'Weird' are the right words to use.
Re: Isnt This Nairaland Queen In The Clouds Pretty?(pics) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
Decker:
I think 'Mysterious' and 'Weird' are the right words to use.

Some guys are into Weird Freaks whom like to do mysteries in the room cool
Re: Isnt This Nairaland Queen In The Clouds Pretty?(pics) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
OP what are we to do
Re: Isnt This Nairaland Queen In The Clouds Pretty?(pics) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
RexKex:
OP what are we to do

I plan to ensure she becomes miss Nairaland 2016... You are to Acknowledge Rocktation is a pretty Damsel...do you concur?
Re: Isnt This Nairaland Queen In The Clouds Pretty?(pics) by cruzita(f): 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
that awkward moment when the name u bear starts affecting u

1 Like

Re: Isnt This Nairaland Queen In The Clouds Pretty?(pics) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
IamtheGOAT:

I plan to ensure she becomes miss Nairaland 2016... You are to Acknowledge Rocktation is a pretty Damsel...do you concur?
mtcheeewww... Go and learn work joor.
Re: Isnt This Nairaland Queen In The Clouds Pretty?(pics) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
cruzita:

Are you a lesbian, last time i checked it doesnt affect intelligence

GOAT= GREATEST OF ALL TIME

1 Like

Re: Isnt This Nairaland Queen In The Clouds Pretty?(pics) by cruzita(f): 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
IamtheGOAT:

Are you a lesbian, last time i checked it doesnt affect intelligence

GOAT= GREATEST OF ALL TIME
the only goat I know is an animal .bearing the name makes u one
Re: Isnt This Nairaland Queen In The Clouds Pretty?(pics) by refiner(f): 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
lol.....funny op.... keep on dreaming...
Re: Isnt This Nairaland Queen In The Clouds Pretty?(pics) by Timestable(m): 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
cruzita:
chai c bad mouth, faints

(1) (Reply)

J / Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship. / Open Letter To Michelle55

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.