Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,242 members, 7,811,681 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo) (54629 Views)

Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures / Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) / The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
Bob
Re: Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo) by iheanyi40(m): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hehehehehe
Re: Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo) by Swissheart(f): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lol
Re: Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo) by patrickson12345(m): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
I undastand d words,,, dey r brake dancers... Not break oO...
Re: Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo) by Slingshotz(m): 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
Olamide when is Back to
Back droping?

,,,,i can't wait for that single,,,

F**k dat sShit
Re: Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo) by Goridoe(m): 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
ayxmania:
[size=14pt]brake up ko, clutch down ni, ori yin ti daru, go to school they won't listen, na to dey watch headies upandan[/size]

grin no vex jawe bro.! grin
Re: Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo) by oluwafreshkid(m): 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
LilNetty:
Lol...

2 Likes

Re: Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo) by Toks2008(m): 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
That phrase koni dafun... makes me disbelief it is a real wedding invite
Re: Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo) by fiziebaibie(f): 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
ayxmania:
brake up ko, clutch down ni, ori yin ti daru, go to school they won't listen, na to dey watch headies upandan
u are a gud example of a bad boy
Re: Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo) by ZiggyMr(m): 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lol... this back to back tin no b small matter
Re: Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
fiziebaibie:
u are a gud example of a bad boy
Me ke? rara o, I'm not bad at all, I'm just not good ni
Re: Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo) by ipreach: 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
Nice
Re: Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
Goridoe:

grin no vex jawe bro.! grin
Oya I no vex again... but this your name resemble one guy wey we gather go secondary school name

1 Like

Re: Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo) by ArchNerd(m): 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
And that one made it to FP.

While this one didn't
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
ayxmania:

wa gba yi! my guy, tell that fine ekiti girl to park well jare grin.. crazy brake up wedding card, dem no hear when they tell them to go and stay in school, for where, now na back to back them dey fail for life... cheesy
Re: Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo) by dollarathe(m): 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
rubbish ....babu sense
Re: Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
ArchNerd:
And that one made it to FP.
Meen this your desktop pic with the wrongs funny gan oooo.... grin ..system crash ti take over.. cool cool

While this one didn't
undecided undecided

Re: Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo) by fiziebaibie(f): 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
ayxmania:

u are a bad example of a Gud boi den
Re: Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo) by Dhotseal(m): 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
timm1990:
Innovational

Brilliant! U just coined a new word...fiaam!
Re: Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo) by Goridoe(m): 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
ayxmania:

Oya I no vex again... but this your name resemble one guy wey we gather go secondary school name (Afrograms Abeokuta)

[size=14pt]ah bro *shocked* shocked shocked shocked, if na the same Afrograms opp Obasanjo House for ita-eko, Abeokuta... na me o, one and only "Goridoe The Achiever" for Afro.! u sabi person.. [/size].!
Re: Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo) by cupidhero(m): 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
I don't even know who is dumber between Olamide and the mumus using this whole back to back shii. Y'all suddenly jacking a real niggas word to suit your stupid stunts and shii...when was the last time Olamide did something for the progression of true or fake Hip Hop? When was the last time y'all supported a Hip Hop act? Now err'body wanna sound cool and y'all suddenly remember back to back. Back to back abi? Blessings on blessings huh? FOH.
Re: Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo) by james3xp(m): 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lol... Cute n funny.. D couple must be a funny one
Re: Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
Goridoe:

[size=14pt]ah bro *shocked* shocked shocked shocked, if na the same Afrograms opp Obasanjo House for ita-eko, Abeokuta... na me o, one and only "Goridoe The Achiever" for Afro.! u sabi person.. [/size].!

For real? I can't remember your name but I think Jimoh is the surname. You be Jide (wey dey dubai) paddy
Re: Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo) by UncleJudax(m): 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
"Brake up" abi "break up". Its not real. Those couples are american negros not naija. Who go write dat kind thing 4 here
No mind the photoshoper. I no even see; the families of late Dr....kini and Late Mr Efe cordially invite.... cheesy grin

Na fake as you talk. cry
Re: Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo) by Siena247(f): 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
Enough

Re: Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo) by Goridoe(m): 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
ayxmania:

For real? I can't remember your name but I think Jimoh is the surname. You be Jide (wey dey dubai) paddy

aswear udon sabi me finish, and i still dont have any idea about ur own identity gan gan.. yeah he moved to S.A aiidy, im having a conversation with him right now.. add me on facebook and lets talk, atleast i can have an idea about this person who don sabi me finish.. facebook name: MKO ABIOLA
Re: Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
Goridoe:

aswear udon sabi me finish, and i still dont have any idea about ur own identity gan gan.. yeah he moved to S.A aiidy, im having a conversation with him right now.. add me on facebook and lets talk, atleast i can have an idea about this person who don sabi me finish.. facebook name: MKO ABIOLA
ok bro
Re: Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo) by Boeing777pilot: 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
cupidhero:
I don't even know who is dumber between Olamide and the mumus using this whole back to back shii. Y'all suddenly jacking a real niggas word to suit your stupid stunts and shii...when was the last time Olamide did something for the progression of true or fake Hip Hop? When was the last time y'all supported a Hip Hop act? Now err'body wanna sound cool and y'all suddenly remember back to back. Back to back abi? Blessings on blessings huh? FOH.

Stop hating.

Nigerians have the ability to create fun and interesting stuff out of every situation.

Where's your sense of humor?
angry
Re: Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo) by egift(m): 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
Re: Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
This woulda been better:

OUR RELATIONSHIP WAS A HIT, BACK TO BACK. FROM FISRT DATE TO COURTSHIP TO WEDDING. KONI DAFUN IYA DIVORCE, TILL DEATH DO US APART TI TAKE OVER.

EGBON IF YOU DON'T LIKE OUR IV, YOU CAN RETURN IT.

1 Like

Re: Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo) by macaranta(m): 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
Now we are overdoing it.
Re: Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo) by domopps(m): 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
ayxmania:

ok bro

You guys shld PM yourselves now instead of sharing private discussions on a plain thread like this.........! Or. You guys up to something?

Cheeeeers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating. / Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him / Urhobo Meets Yoruba In Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.