Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election (45643 Views)

The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos / Early Results From Bayelsa Election -vanguard / Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by ican2020: 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
Victory of good over evil

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Pidggin(f): 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
In Buhari's voice - UP Fidifi!

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
ojinuocheibi:
Southern Nigeria and Eastern Nigeria are real stagnant people who won't let sentiment let them move ahead. Change is what we need now.
Clean thy tears

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by chiol: 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
It is categorically clear that our politicians have succeeded to hoodwink many of us, to have more interest and love in a political party one belong, instead of the quality and capacity of the candidate contesting. But if i may ask, should we cast our votes because of the goodness of a particular political party or should we vote by the quality and capacity of the contestants whom we have confidence in, to move our beloved nation, state and local government forward? Which one would save this nation ndi beanyi?
It's clear that we the SS and SE have been brainwashed and betrayed by our leaders for their selfish reasons. We were fed wt all sorts of falsehood and propaganda-that APC will islamise the country and that anyone in the party is evil. We sheepshly supported them and closed our doors to other parties - including our APGA, not minding how they have been dealing with us since 1999 (Enugu- Onitsha and Enugu-PH roads are now bush paths, Niger bridge about collapsing).
Now, we are being denied several privileges as a result of putting all our eggs in one basket. It is regrettable that the same proponents of those propaganda, who still benefited selfishly in the last administration, have started jumping into the APC which they demonised, in order to continue enjoying our common wealth while me and you are still killing ourselves, saying that APC can never win in SS or SE. My people, wise up!

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by princeade86(m): 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
HOPE BAYESA ELECTION DON CONCLUDE.
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by emmalexabl(m): 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
clevvermind:
rivers state results will still be like this. pdp all the way.

Same with akwaibom too...we are waiting for them.

SAI PDP

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by omenka(m): 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
Congrats to him. Hope he justifies the support given him by majority of of Bayelsans.

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by xtervaganza(m): 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
That APC could get almost 40% of votes in bayelsa shows the people have moved on from the jonathan tears. Unlike some miscreants fools who are still crying about the presidential election
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by princeade86(m): 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
[quote author=chiol post=41854746]It is categorically clear that our politicians have
succeeded to hoodwink many of us, to have more interest
and love in a political party one belong, instead of the
quality and capacity of the candidate contesting. But if i
may ask, should we cast our votes because of the
goodness of a particular political party or should we vote
by the quality and capacity of the contestants whom we
have confidence in, to move our beloved nation, state and
local government forward? Which one would save this
nation ndi beanyi?

It's clear that we the SS and SE have been brainwashed
and betrayed by our leaders for their selfish reasons. We
were fed wt all sorts of falsehood and propaganda-that
APC will islamise the country and that anyone in the party
is evil. We sheepshly supported them and closed our
doors to other parties - including our APGA, not minding
how they have been dealing with us since 1999 (Enugu-
Onitsha and Enugu-PH roads are now bush paths, N. CHAIII

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Pennyways: 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
Where are those APC e-campaigners?

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by EugeneLeeJnr(m): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
Every vote was a hit back to back from Brass to Ekeremor to Kolokuma/Opokuma to Nembe to Ogbia to Sagbama to Southern Ijaw to Yenegoa koni da fun iyalaya anybody

Note: he finally won the war not election as the APC sycophant will call it congrats God was on ur side Edo is next

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by emmalexabl(m): 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
clevvermind:
rivers state results will still be like this. pdp all the way.

Same with akwaibom too...we are waiting for them.

SAI PDP

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Pidggin(f): 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
chiol:
It is categorically clear that our politicians have
nation ndi beanyi?

Onitsha and Enugu-PH roads are now bush paths, Niger
bridge about collapsing).

Now, we are being denied several privileges as a result of
putting all our eggs in one basket. It is regrettable that the
same proponents of those propaganda, who still benefited
selfishly in the last administration, have started jumping
into the APC which they demonised, in order to continue
enjoying our common wealth while me and you are still
killing ourselves, saying that APC can never win in SS or
SE. My people, wise up!

So to be wise is to become a slave to Northerners? I pity you.

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
chiol:
It is categorically clear that our politicians have
nation ndi beanyi?

Onitsha and Enugu-PH roads are now bush paths, Niger
bridge about collapsing).

Now, we are being denied several privileges as a result of
putting all our eggs in one basket. It is regrettable that the
same proponents of those propaganda, who still benefited
selfishly in the last administration, have started jumping
into the APC which they demonised, in order to continue
enjoying our common wealth while me and you are still
killing ourselves, saying that APC can never win in SS or
SE. My people, wise up!
Another crying machine

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by MrWhaley: 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
JealousPrince:

xvideos dey learn for bf for where xnxx.com dey... I swear
Bros,you don dey this business since o.. cheesy
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by yemsat001: 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
There is good part of every disappointment. I guess APC is gaining grounds bit by bit in SS/SE. The result is encouraging at least not as what was recorded in the last Presidential election
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
Exactly how the rivers state election would end...reason why I say inec and the apc should save their resources for future elections and not struggle to take the Niger delta by force...many now understand this government might not be a sincere one until proven otherwise....

Ameachi is hell bent on taking rivers state and that would be the last thing to ever happen to the people of Niger delta...except our mumu Don abound well well

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
ThuggerBaby:

I never try that xnxx but xvideos good oh. You can just put your finger on avideo and if you remove it you can see previews without clicking on the video thats why i like it. And its very organized

same with xnxx.com, but it has has many more videos than xvideo.com
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by emmalexabl(m): 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
ojinuocheibi:
Southern Nigeria and Eastern Nigeria are real stagnant people who won't let sentiment let them move ahead. Change is what we need now.

U CAN GO AHEAD AND CRY US BLOOD OOO!!!

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by gsport: 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
Timi and osho will be sylva I told u. See urself

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by STARGREEN(m): 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
Who so ever believed that APC will win in Bayelsa can also believed that Buhari can make Frogs to grow hairs before 1st quarter runs out! Above all I sincerely thank God for the victory because without him I wonder.
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
MrWhaley:

Bros,you don dey this business since o.. cheesy

hahahahaha, bros u funny die ooo, na so e suppose b naaa, nor b smal bf dey my phone ooo + d ones wen ar dey delete daily
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Okanokan(m): 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
Congratulation sir! But pls change ur style and remember the youths, Dr Felix Tuodolo, Senator jk Brambaifa and a host of others who worked hard for this historic victory. For my Broda Sylva, politics is over, congratulate the Governor Elect and join hands with him to extend the frontiers of the Ijaw Nation.
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Iyoma2(f): 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
lol during their campaigns Sylva was always refering to dickson's as outgoing governor, i wonder what his mind state is now? God help us.
l

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by ipreach: 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
Congratulations to Seriake Dickson on his hard fought victory

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by akinvest(m): 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
Thank u Jesus!

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by otokx(m): 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
omenka:
Congrats to him. Hope he justifies the support given him by majority of of Bayelsans.

That is the main thing, anyway the people of Bayelsa have spoken.
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by bobochem: 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
tanx God Nigeria democracy is growing day by day.pdp's victory in yesterday's gub. election shows dat our demo has matured to an extent.congrat to PDP and Dickson.I am true Nigerian.

We’ve Killed Bandits Who Attacked Presidential Guards Brigade In Abuja: Defence / Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) / "I'm Calling This Result Under Duress" - Prof Ibeabuchi Declares Okorocha Winner