Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election (45646 Views)

The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos / Early Results From Bayelsa Election -vanguard / Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Happiness87(f): 11:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
DTaj:
Very typical! The same daft clowns who shouted that APC people and Buhari were already writing the results to favor Sylva have suddenly changed gear to congratulate Dickson!

If Sylva had won, the same daft elements would have said "we told you APC will rig it"; now that Dickson has won, they are drinking champagne. No one among the PDP dafties will commend Buhari for not interfering o...
very obvious you are braindead.

May God purnish APC for all the people that have been killed and injured in the last few days

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by nwajesuso5: 11:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
Rutheby:
Congrat man. U stil won after APC violence. Nice
it z unfortunate dat partisanship hv corrupted us dat fail 2 acknowledge other, congrat 2 chief ebele Jonathan n dickson , n chief timi Silva bliv it or not Silva z still loved n respectd in bayelsa state.pls chief Silva should reach out 2 dos die hard southern ijaw comrades 2 sheath their swords n chief Dickson ,pasisieh should offer dos southern ijawz some concession supervised by chief Silva for peace 2 reign.
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by opribo(m): 11:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
Congratulations, the Will of the people has prevailed and God has spoken, the enemies thought they could use timpra sylve to humiliate a Goodman but God don't allow them inspire of all their delays and violence. God is indeed bigger than man.
It is truly a good day for Bayelsans. I rejoice with you all for wisdom truly prevailed. It is not about aligning with the center but upholding the truth and doing the right once again.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by nworanco(m): 12:05am On Jan 11, 2016
gr8gem:
Before nko? Abi Inec wan declear am inconclusive. Congrate dickson

In order news:
Monday: Bible study
Tuesday: deliverance
Wednesday :church practice
Thursday: Prayers
Friday: Nigeria Vigil
Saturday: Church Cleanings
Sunday: Services
No Youth Empowerment Day
No Women Society Engagement Day
No Physical Skill Acquisitions Day
No Plan for your upbringing
No plan for your future
All because of one thing

God is more than u think, is more than ur scientific analysis, u fool because my bible said it.
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by nwajesuso5: 12:07am On Jan 11, 2016
Happiness87:
very obvious you are braindead.

May God purnish APC for all the people that have been killed and injured in the last few days
guy u r missing sumtin here, dat ogboli called Jonathan (sorry 4 dat word )got ds kind of swag n he didn't ginga it during presidential election. u sit in ur room n blab ds rubbish cuz u r partisan forgetn dat we we r going 2 bear d brunt of ds partisan involvement of militant commanders.d game changer z even chief tompolo who bought into Dickson gimmicks of d election been an ijaw agenda, n he mobilized boiz n arms , an even funds cuz d election wz cash n carry if APC pay #5000 , PDP will pay # 10000,anyways congrat 2 Dickson n PDP.peace n unity 2 bayelsans.
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Happiness87(f): 12:15am On Jan 11, 2016
nwajesuso5:
guy u r missing sumtin here, dat ogboli called Jonathan (sorry 4 dat word )got ds kind of swag n he didn't ginga it during presidential election. u sit in ur room n blab ds rubbish cuz u r partisan forgetn dat we we r going 2 bear d brunt of ds partisan involvement of militant commanders.d game changer z even chief tompolo who bought into Dickson gimmicks of d election been an ijaw agenda, n he mobilized boiz n arms , an even funds cuz d election wz cash n carry if APC pay #5000 , PDP will pay # 10000,anyways congrat 2 Dickson n PDP.peace n unity 2 bayelsans.
Idiot come and teach me nonsense.

Stupid assumption, go and bring evidence that monies exchanged hands, all the people dead are PDP supporters and you want me to reason like a foool like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by prico32(m): 12:19am On Jan 11, 2016
True
Olarajee:
Bayelsa is a PDP stronghold as with other south south states... Only a fool will differ.
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by freeze001(f): 12:53am On Jan 11, 2016
DTaj:
Very typical! The same daft clowns who shouted that APC people and Buhari were already writing the results to favor Sylva have suddenly changed gear to congratulate Dickson!

If Sylva had won, the same daft elements would have said "we told you APC will rig it"; now that Dickson has won, they are drinking champagne. No one among the PDP dafties will commend Buhari for not interfering o...

Actually buhari and crew interfered strongly but the people were resolute and pressed to make their choice.
APC should learn that havin just come to power, they can't clear everywhere at once. The best way to win other non-APC states over is by showing good governance at State level and ensuring equity at Federal level. That way people will make natural choices without force. U don't dismantle a 16yr structure within 1yr in power...it's a gradual process.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by sademola: 3:09am On Jan 11, 2016
What's the tally of cancelled votes?
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Billygee2u: 4:46am On Jan 11, 2016
Olarajee:
Bayelsa is a PDP stronghold as with other south south states... Only a fool will differ.
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Billygee2u: 4:49am On Jan 11, 2016
clevvermind:
rivers state results will still be like this. pdp all the way.
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Billygee2u: 4:51am On Jan 11, 2016
iteleaye:
Party don't matter as long as he delivers on his promise
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by ojnnaco(m): 5:34am On Jan 11, 2016
TheFreeOne:
Despite attempts to rig Bayelsa elections every result was a HIT as PDP STILL WON BACK2BACK. Dem papa federal might/violence couldn't stop us cos we are fearless and happy as #DICKSON-ti-RETAKE OVER.

Sylvia if you want my INEC return certificate come and take it. - Dickson tongue cheesy grin
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by austinbrown: 5:45am On Jan 11, 2016
ThuggerBaby:
I hope "Bayelsians" are ready for 4 more years of Misery. FVCK PDP///FVCK APC...They are not the only parties in Nigeria. All i see is Corruption and 'Kwarruption'lipsrsealed

In other News, just carrying out a survey

How are y' all liking the new xvideos layout? cheesy
Egbon those people no dey gree make I download again o
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by electrokcoi(m): 5:59am On Jan 11, 2016
clevvermind:
rivers state results will still be like this. pdp all the way.
I concur
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by ipreach: 6:12am On Jan 11, 2016
chiol:
[sup][/sup]

Receive sense and be wise! Else you will die as a thug while your master will decamp to a greener party.

I can never be part of that. I critics politicians that are doing wrong and praise does that does good.

i pay that God will give u little wisdom of Solomon in Jesus' Name!

jus say Amen.

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by ikkkkk: 6:48am On Jan 11, 2016
APC won Bayelsa election on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by kalson7(m): 6:51am On Jan 11, 2016
Now dah timipere has heard it, make him go hug transformer... ;DNow dah timipere has heard it, make him go hug transformer...
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Igbo20(m): 7:23am On Jan 11, 2016
congrats mr, saraki dickson
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by billyG(m): 7:46am On Jan 11, 2016
After APC chase pdp frm other part of Nigeria they ran & dug in in d Swamps of Niger Delta,making it a case of NO RETREAT NO SURRENDER.claming SS is pdp,APC want 2 take there Warchest frm them. LOL.
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by coesheya(m): 7:54am On Jan 11, 2016
At least PDP has proven that violence is not a total threat to truth and justice. Congratulations Dickson and Bayelsa
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Melikam(m): 8:03am On Jan 11, 2016
gr8gem:
Before nko? Abi Inec wan declear am inconclusive. Congrate dickson

In order news:
Monday: Bible study
Tuesday: deliverance
Wednesday :church practice
Thursday: Prayers
Friday: Nigeria Vigil
Saturday: Church Cleanings
Sunday: Services
No Youth Empowerment Day
No Women Society Engagement Day
No Physical Skill Acquisitions Day
No Plan for your upbringing
No plan for your future
All because of one thing
. Don't spoil my religious faith pls.
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by myproperty(m): 8:04am On Jan 11, 2016
gGGODDd:
.The imaginary god doesn't even exist even if it mysteriously exist it belongs to isrealite not africa. Africa is doomed until we dump christianity
with Islam what would happen to Africa? or with voodoo which traditional religion represents how would Africa be.
Have you ever Imagined a world made up of only Christians, another of only Muslims and another made up of only traditional religion worshipers( voodoo) alone. Which of them do you sincerely thing would be better
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Wizlove(m): 8:07am On Jan 11, 2016
Mjshexy:
wonder if u will be able to get over the defeat of ur pay master. We chose a certificateless man over ur fake PhD master who was busy sleeping while looting was a daily affairs under him & I tell u somtin boy, we don't regret it one bit ok. Run along now cheesy
Even when you are regretting its only God that sees the heart but I can put it straight to you that with the trail of events you are disappointed at yourself also being a zombie, no matter the information at your disposal, zombie Na still zombie grin.
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Mjshexy(f): 8:51am On Jan 11, 2016
Wizlove:
Even when you are regretting its only God that sees the heart but I can put it straight to you that with the trail of events you are disappointed at yourself also being a zombie, no matter the information at your disposal, zombie Na still zombie grin.
Thrash...Rubbish...If only uv got conscience u should be d one praising PMB for fighting these corrupt bigots that have stolen the wealth of this country. Men like u & others are the reason why rogues like Dasuki & his cronies felt comfortable stealing without remorse because u encouraged them get away with it. Mr man i weap for u & ur kind sir but am happy u are feeling the change now, few of you cannot & will not continue to pull us back...Shikena cheesy
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by ashjay001(m): 9:16am On Jan 11, 2016
zico530:
Where are those hungry and fake political prophets of doom? The will of God Has prevailed in Bayelsa State. Has Buhari called to congratulate Dickson? Meanwhile someone should tell me, "has Jonathan handed over power to Buhari?"

Pple like u will come n claim education; d fact that d election held n was actually free n fair is lost on u guys abi? Inspite of d violent efforts of Sylva(a key component of PMB/APC win), d pples vote was allowed to count n their justly winner given to them, pple like u will come on social media n remain subjective!!? Ekiktigate could have been repeated to repay Sylva's effort, but both INEC n d security apparatus were instructed to allow d pples vote count n ignoramus like u will come n instead of appreciating d fairness of a PMB, u sprout ignorant nonsense! Goes to show education is actually grossly over-rated! Mofos!
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Wizlove(m): 9:21am On Jan 11, 2016
Mjshexy:
Thrash...Rubbish...If only uv got conscience u should be d one praising PMB for fighting these corrupt bigots that have stolen the wealth of this country. Men like u & others are the reason why rogues like Dasuki & his cronies felt comfortable stealing without remorse because u encouraged them get away with it. Mr man i weap for u & ur kind sir but am happy u are feeling the change now, few of you cannot & will not continue to pull us back...Shikena cheesy
I was praising him all along until I had the feeling that the fight was one sided. How can a reasonable leader say that those in his cabinet are not corrupt when we know so much about them. Is it the one that used 78m for just website upgrade or the one that built flying monorail with one pillar costing 50m who also hosted a certain prof. for 3days at the cost of 82m or the one in Kano whose successor was busy exposing his wrong doings,mind you these were the major source of his campaign funding. Mayby these were not public funds. You know what? You have just proven to me that you are among the zombies.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by magzey: 9:41am On Jan 11, 2016
zico530:
Where are those hungry and fake political prophets of doom? The will of God Has prevailed in Bayelsa State. Has Buhari called to congratulate Dickson? Meanwhile someone should tell me, "has Jonathan handed over power to Buhari?"
am sure u r recovering from smoking weed wetin concern PMB n bayelsa Pid Dig Pig .it should be d guber mate to congratulate riggy winner.
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by tsdarkside(m): 9:46am On Jan 11, 2016
but apc still have a significant amount of followers their.....pdp didnt win in a landslide...
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Mjshexy(f): 9:53am On Jan 11, 2016
Wizlove:
I was praising him all along until I had the feeling that the fight was one sided. How can a reasonable leader say that those in his cabinet are not corrupt when we know so much about them. Is it the one that used 78m for just website upgrade or the one that built flying monorail with one pillar costing 50m who also hosted a certain prof. for 3days at the cost of 82m or the one in Kano whose successor was busy exposing his wrong doings,mind you these were the major source of his campaign funding. Mayby these were not public funds. You know what? You have just proven to me that you are among the zombies.
I give up on u kid, u are totally irredeemable, false accusation on d pages of newspaper is wat u, pdp & ur cohorts are good at. If truly uv got evidence why not go to court & fight those u mentioned, abi is it not the same Wike ur uncle that was exposed 2days back by his own commissioner of instigating & paying bribes just to implicate Ameachi of financial misappropriation of Rivers money. Sir u & other pdp bigots should be ashamed to talk in public after plundering the resources of this country dry. Kai yours is out of hand, wat kindaf human re u? How on earth can u be smiling while many re out there begging 4 just 100 naira to eat in a day, people re dying due to non availability of health facilities, money meant 4 equipping our military to tackle insurgency being shared stupidly to thieves shocked. You re a disgrace & a shame & a disappointment to ur generation. Get off sad angry
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Wizlove(m): 10:02am On Jan 11, 2016
Mjshexy:
I give up on u kid, u are totally irredeemable, false accusation on d pages of newspaper is wat u, pdp & ur cohorts are good at. If truly uv got evidence why not go to court & fight those u mentioned, abi is it not the same Wike ur uncle that was exposed 2days back by his own commissioner of instigating & paying bribes just to implicate Ameachi of financial misappropriation of Rivers money. Sir u & other pdp bigots should be ashamed to talk in public after plundering the resources of this country dry. Kai yours is out of hand, wat kindaf human re u? How on earth can u be smiling while many re out there begging 4 just 100 naira to eat in a day, people re dying due to non availability of health facilities, money meant 4 equipping our military to tackle insurgency being shared stupidly to thieves shocked. You re a disgrace & a shame & a disappointment to ur generation. Get off sad angry
Which court are you talking about, is it the one buhari has been busy disregarding their orders or the efcc that received a petition against Amaechi with their stamp on it yet denied receiving petition against APC. Old man stop trampling on your senses grin.
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Eziachi: 10:35am On Jan 11, 2016
The figures sounds about right. No landslide or seaslide but a reasonable winning and losing figures unlike in the past when 99% of registered voters were supposed to have voted and the winner taking 95% of it all.
Considering the incumbency factor, ex president factor, all state/federal assembly and senators being PDP and only few months ago they got almost 100% of the vote in the presidential election, the other parties should be proud of what they have achieved and congratulate the winner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly / Osinbajo At Tony Elumelu Bootcamp 2015 Program / 'EFCC I'm Here T-shirt': Another Man Recreates Fayose’s Act (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.